New Maaneet FF TUJHKO JO PAAYA #5 link#6 pg131 - Page 43

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by abinash079

awesome update 

just a thing i want t ask piya in this u have made maan's character like this hence the punishment k
but in TJP also u made geet's character like this that she played with maan's feeling first but she didnt get any punishment and plz dont tell me that rape thing was a punishment 
so i just want to ask not only to u but also to every writer why everyone becomes lenient in giving punishment to geet if she does any mistake but if maan does any mistake u would all torcher him very much  this is what i wanted to ask and dont say me that this all is donr coz geet is a women 

leaving it u only decide what punishment u want to give to maan

congrats for new thread 
continue soon

My Reply

Since this query was related with TJP I thought of posting my reply in this thread

First of all let me make one thing clear TJP and Jaane Tu are entirely 2 diff stories there is no similarity between any of my FFs each one is unique.

To be frank enough I cannot understand how do people relate the 2 diff characters of Geet from TJP and Maan from Jaane tu? 

Geet had a very good and valid reason for her initial behaviour towards Maan let me put it in this way take for example Abi if u were in Geet's place (TJP) and u would have been ignored throughout your childhood and had been deprived of love in the initial stages of ur life which is actually the foundation of a person's personality and all of a sudden from no where a person comes and tries to convince u that u r an important part of his life would u accept him with open arms???

If u r a normal human being then u will definetly find it difficult to accept or rather trust that individual and the first thing that will come in ur mind is what if I trust him and he leaves me all alone in this materialistic world?

This is what exactly happened with Geet in TJP she loved Maan to such an extent that she was shattered to pieces due to his separation...she became ignorant towards herself and her stupid bets were just a way of punishing herself or rather to hide the truth that she is all alone but whatever the case inside her hard exterior there was an innocent girl who was still waiting for the arrival of her Maan and once Maan was back she started responding to him as she was getting torn in between her heart and her mind.

Her heart appreciated his feelings but her mind failed to accept it and she rejected Maan's love in front of the college not BECAUSE OF HER HATRED TOWARDS MAAN BUT BECAUSE HER LOVE WAS SO STRONG THAT SHE COULD NOT BEAR THE PAIN OF MAAN'S SEPARATION ALL OVER AGAIN  but as soon as she read the letter of Maan and understood the depth of his love she openly admitted her mistake and was ready to die for him and his true love

Besides this due how could u ever think that Geet's rape was a Punishment for her from my side πŸ˜‘ LET ME TELL U ONE THING PERSONALLY I DON'T FEEL GEET COMMITTED ANY SORT OF A MISTAKE IN THE THIS ENTIRE FF ...her actions were the reflection of her insecurity towards relationships

So when she did not commit any mistake why should I punish her?
All her acts were due to ignorance she was not at all selfish infact SHE CONFESSED HER FEELINGS PROUDLY IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE COLLEGE WHEN RASIKA TRIED TO DEFAME MAANEET'S RELATIONSHIP...SHE ADMITTED THAT SHE WAS WRONG MAAN WAS HER GUIDING STAR AND HE IS THE ONE WHOM HER HEART DESIRES FOR

Now coming to Janne tu I guess whenever there is a sweet moment of Premeet u have a problem with it...

Abi for a second just keep yourself in Geet's place and tell me if u were a girl who loved a person unconditionally and took all his insults as a token of his love and in return always showered and requested god to keep that man happy and blessed...infact u submitted urself ur dignity to that man without thinking twice and what will happen if the next day the same man gives u a divorce paper and questions ur true love by calling it some sort of a game 

Would u still forgive him in a matter of seconds just by thinking oh this was the man or rather the first man whom I loved truly...hence whatever the case I have to go back to him as I am a girl and a girl should tolerate all injustice and forget everything

If u really think so then I am sorry to say U HAVE A VERY CHEAP MENTALITY 

Maan of jaane tu was a selfish lad right from the begining infact he always insulted her directly or indirectly he loved her due to his needs and questioned her love when he felt appropriate... from my POV MAAN COMMITTED A SIN and A SIN CAN NEVER BE FORGIVEN EASILY 

For once and all just stop thinking as a Maan freak and think as a person who has a fresh and open mind who is ready to accept the truth and stand by the person who is right... 

There is a small suggestion Abi open the doors of ur brain and don't be so narrow minded that people will start questioning ur mentality... From many days the comments that u have been giving me in Jaane tu has forced me to think that MAYBE U R EDUCATED BUT U LACK MATURITY

This is the last time I am telling u don't try to force ur thoughts on my brain as each FF is my baby and for a mother every baby has a special place in her heart and no mother will tolerate if any one tries to point a finger on her child 

If u have a problem then ignore that particular FF but don't get hyper due to Premeet's scene in Jaane tu  and give me such silly replies as I have noticed u give me all irritating comments only when I write some Preemeet moments otherwise u have absolutely no problem with Maan n Tara 

It seems there r still some people who r not ready to accept girls as fighters and cannot bear to see some girl living on her own terms without the aid of a man but I have had enough of this now from now onwards I will continue to share such disturbing comments with all my readers

love-Piya

Edited by piya- - 11 years ago
very well said Piya πŸ‘

i totally understand how hard it must b 4 u when a reader questions u about ur update..

n its totally out of order 2 compare 2 characters from 2 completely different FF's.. 

every FF is different, each character in these FF's are different

from ur comment looks like someone has compared TJP Geet wiv Jaane Tu Maan... 

TJP Geet has a valid reason for her behaviour at the beginning of this FF, this character has been living alone despite having family, her parents did not pay attention 2 her as they were busy with business, her fchildhood friend Maan had 2 leave as his family was moving away..

Jaane Tu Maan has been selfish n self centered frm the very first update as far as i can remember, the only thing that mattered 2 him was his career, his dream n YUCK his so called tara πŸ˜† he always hurted Geet, be it knowingly or unknowingly... he played with her feelings and u could also say he played with her life (marriage 4 a girl is not a game but Jaane Tu Maan made it a game) he broke her dreams.. left her shattered

how can one connect these 2 characters, πŸ˜• one is a victim u can say as she was left all alone n the other is a selfish brat (sorry for the terminology) πŸ˜† 

Piya, u carry on with the FF's the way u want, its ur stories, u put in ur time, hard work n effort, u simply continue 😊 

n for those who hav a problem then simply skip the updates, plz do not hurt, disturb Piya with ur comments, cuz i hav noticed how disturbed Piya get with these such comments made after a particular update.. 

i, and i know many more reader do not want Piya to stop writing her lovely FF's... we need 2 show her our complete support n appreciation, 

😊

Edited by MaanGeet_GurTi - 11 years ago
There is a small suggestion Abi open the doors of ur brain and don't be so narrow minded that people will start questioning ur mentality... From many days the comments that u have been giving me in Jaane tu has forced me to think that MAYBE U R EDUCATED BUT U LACK MATURITY

This is the last time I am telling u don't try to force ur thoughts on my brain as each FF is my baby and for a mother every baby has a special place in her heart and no mother will tolerate if any one tries to point a finger on her child 

If u have a problem then ignore that particular FF but don't get hyper due to Premeet's scene in Jaane tu  and give me such silly replies as I have noticed u give me all irritating comments only when I write some Preemeet moments otherwise u have absolutely no problem with Maan n Tara 

It seems there r still some people who r not ready to accept girls as fighters and cannot bear to see some girl living on her own terms without the aid of a man but I have had enough of this now from now onwards I will continue to share such disturbing comments with all my readers

after reading this i m crying not because u said rude words to me but u questioned by mentality and maturity i just gave an example of TJP coz i wanted to know more about the behaviour of geet in tjp i didnt tell that TJP and jane tu r same yes i have proble with premeet moments and mnot with maan and tara as maan and tara moments r not lovely dovely but prem and geet r hence the problem is 

and the question u asked me that if i would forgive a person like maan i think i have writen in my comment the punishment u should give to maan

i just asked ths question coz i just wanted to know ur opion about id geet does same sin as maan would she get the same punishment or not hence i wrote the comment 

but u took it all in a wrong way  πŸ˜’

[QUOTE=MaanGeet_GurTi]very well said Piya πŸ‘

i totally understand how hard it must b 4 u when a reader questions u about ur update..

n its totally out of order 2 compare 2 characters from 2 completely different FF's.. 

every FF is different, each character in these FF's are different

from ur comment looks like someone has compared TJP Geet wiv Jaane Tu Maan... 

TJP Geet has a valid reason for her behaviour at the beginning of this FF, this character has been living alone despite having family, her parents did not pay attention 2 her as they were busy with business, her fchildhood friend Maan had 2 leave as his family was moving away..

Jaane Tu Maan has been selfish n self centered frm the very first update as far as i can remember, the only thing that mattered 2 him was his career, his dream n YUCK his so called tara πŸ˜† he always hurted Geet, be it knowingly or unknowingly... he played with her feelings and u could also say he played with her life (marriage 4 a girl is not a game but Jaane Tu Maan made it a game) he broke her dreams.. left her shattered

how can one connect these 2 characters, πŸ˜• one is a victim u can say as she was left all alone n the other is a selfish brat (sorry for the terminology) πŸ˜† 

Piya, u carry on with the FF's the way u want, its ur stories, u put in ur time, hard work n effort, u simply continue 😊 

n for those who hav a problem then simply skip the updates, plz do not hurt, disturb Piya with ur comments, cuz i hav noticed how disturbed Piya get with these such comments made after a particular update.. 

i, and i know many more reader do not want Piya to stop writing her lovely FF's... we need 2 show her our complete support n appreciation, 

😊

[/QUOTE i totally agree with u wahiπŸ˜‰
good post piyaπŸ‘πŸΌ
very well said piya i am with you
Agree with you..continue the story as way you thought..We don't have any problem dear😊 Edited by srirad - 11 years ago
Originally posted by piya-

Very well said Piya you are absolutely right in the FF of TJP Geet was ignorant because in childhood every one ignore her and if this happen to anyone they will be just like that IGNORANT.
She didn't do anything because when Maan come and try to show her his love she was confuse because she don't want to lose him again that's why she did this.

And in the FF of Jaane Tu Everyone have a problem with Premeet but no one have a problem with Maan and Tara i don't understand this in this FF Maan is being selfish he have insult her badly and in front of the media he have said yes to that Geet have just married him because of the popularity in fact he himself he accept her just because of popularity. If Anyone was in her place she would have at lest slap him 5 to 10 times but she didn't do anything.

YOU ARE DOING VERY WELL YOU DON'T NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING IN YOUR FF JUST BECAUSE OF SOME PEOPLE.
YOU ARE DOING A VERY GOOD JOB

NO NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING FOR SOME PEOPLE WHO CAN'T SEE PREMEET TOGETHER AS YOU SAID IN THE END MAAN AND GEET WILL BE TOGETHER SO WHY TO WORRY JUST ENJOY AND YOU ARE DOING A FABULOUS JOB PIYA...!!!

Love Sonia 
Edited by AshleyAngelena - 11 years ago
very well said dear...do ff ki comparison was really too good...

well done piya  

well said that these two stories are totally different

n the clarification of the characters of geet in TJP n Maan in Jaane tu

i totally agree with u piya di.
dont feel sad.