Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Trps don't bother me - Harshad Chopda *Spoiler* - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
MAHA, lagta hain HC ko horlicks ki zarurat hain, kyunki ppl r so damn tensed bout his growth🀣🀣...muhey bhi laga ke mera king SIA ko bachayega, viraj ko punish karega nd SIA ko shaadi bhi karega, so energy to chahiye hoga na...😍...lets start supplying him BOOST or BOURNVITA🀣🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
People Brought other issues here us sy pehly everything was going Fine and all comments were related to his interview not about what HE SHOULD DO
anyways God bless him and protect him from all evil eyes
and Hopefully i will also find some kind of magic so that i will be able to know whats happening in other ATs like who is discussing about me,  without stalking them ..
And m not gonna reply in this thread now

chill mar MAHA...ye thread HCians ka hain, nd u hv all d rights 2 drool over here😍
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Maha, my jaan, kuch logo ko lagta hain ke he is entering d show only 2 get d girl😳...🀣...🀣...

shitt, man, seriously, woh girl matlab SJ, ko agar pata chlata den hw happy she wud b na??😍...
but d fact is they even think dat he hasnt grown up as an actor...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...aj april fool day to nahi hain na???.🀣..den y r ppl just fooling demselves around????..πŸ˜›....unko pata nahi ke HC itna popular kyun hain???πŸ˜›

I don't want to ruin this interview thread (but then again, I never said anything to get you guys so damn riled up) but I'm sure it is you people who hope he gets the girl. I just commented on his lover boy image that he built for himself. Kya karein, main karoon to saala character dheela hai. πŸ˜›

If wanting HC to grow as an actor is a crime then I have nothing more to say. I thought it's every actor's dream to choose different roles and grow as an actor? IMO, I've seen Harshad choose the same roles with slight variations. You may have seen him play a variety of roles in his acting career but I only see one role he has played (of course, each with slightly different personas although I have no idea how he was like in DP). And that is of a lover boy, a romantic hero. The only different character I've seen him play was Ali Baigh from LRL.

If I want him to step aside from the romantic hero for once and still be Jhanvi's savior but not go the typical route of also getting the girl (πŸ₯±) then that will be different. All those layers he mentioned in the SBS interview today, I hope those are explored more to enhance his character then only stick to the usual formula. 

*edit*

And the attack on how I came to the forum out of no where, I think I mentioned in my very first post on here that I always visited this forum just never posted because... well, you know...
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 years ago
definitely we want him 2 get d girl...😍...😍...i mean he is a boy nd so shud end up wid d girl, instead of dat shud we say dat RAGHAV nd VIRAJ ko milao????...🀣...🀣...🀣...i mean no offence. but just kidding..🀣.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harshu.sundas

definitely we want him 2 get d girl...😍...😍...i mean he is a boy nd so shud end up wid d girl, instead of dat shud we say dat RAGHAV nd VIRAJ ko milao????...🀣...🀣...🀣...i mean no offence. but just kidding..🀣.

Why not?  Indian television is ready for such progressive storylines. They should take such leaps and risks.  If only Viraj were mentally stable.
LIK shut up...
Don ruin Janvi's kismat b4 even it starts 2 heal up🀣🀣
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

Why not?  Indian television is ready for such progressive storylines. They should take such leaps and risks.  If only Viraj were mentally stable.

Then both fans group will think we were fighting for no reason.  Some one else will come at the end and take her away πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

but it feels so good dat i hv got 2 read such a long individual interview of him after 3 months😍😍...

may god bless HC😍
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

I don't want to ruin this interview thread (but then again, I never said anything to get you guys so damn riled up) but I'm sure it is you people who hope he gets the girl. I just commented on his lover boy image that he built for himself. Kya karein, main karoon to saala character dheela hai. πŸ˜›

If wanting HC to grow as an actor is a crime then I have nothing more to say. I thought it's every actor's dream to choose different roles and grow as an actor? IMO, I've seen Harshad choose the same roles with slight variations. You may have seen him play a variety of roles in his acting career but I only see one role he has played (of course, each with slightly different personas although I have no idea how he was like in DP). And that is of a lover boy, a romantic hero. The only different character I've seen him play was Ali Baigh from LRL.

If I want him to step aside from the romantic hero for once and still be Jhanvi's savior but not go the typical route of also getting the girl (πŸ₯±) then that will be different. All those layers he mentioned in the SBS interview today, I hope those are explored more to enhance his character then only stick to the usual formula. 

*edit*

And the attack on how I came to the forum out of no where, I think I mentioned in my very first post on here that I always visited this forum just never posted because... well, you know...

So BANG ON bud! I truly admire those bold statements..and didn't we both say same things? growth?? and he himself said in his this interview that "I want ppl to remember me for my work in saubhagyavati" dekho...usine kaha hai ye..hum thodina bol rahe hai??? he was looking for this type of role where he can be something else other than what he did so far..and it's good!!! it's really good...cause that is the only way actor can get recognization than just lovey dovey image. Srk did so many movies..but he got recognizations for his Antihero roles..we mostly look at him as Romantic Hero..badshah of romance..but he did so many different geners..and same should be applied for all who wants to achieve big in life as an actor..

Btw: Respecting what April have said and refraining myself from further comments.
No issues. 😊
Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago