Celeb Speak Hiten Tejwani

1sanghamitra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The Kiss of Life
[07 Apr 2012]

Celeb Speak

Hiten Tejwani, TV actor "Though there is love, the romance tends to go downhill.But it can be revived by making an effort to do little things that please your partner. When I see my wife looking sad or we've had a tiff, I try and make it up to her by buying her something special, gifting her exotic orchids or even singing her favourite song. And when she smiles happily at me ' it is my biggest reward!  No amount of money, fame or awards come even close to it."

Edited by 1sanghamitra - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhearoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1sanghamitra

The Kiss of Life
[07 Apr 2012]

Celeb Speak

Hiten Tejwani, TV actor "Though there is love, the romance tends to go downhill.But it can be revived by making an effort to do little things that please your partner. When I see my wife looking sad or we've had a tiff, I try and make it up to her by buying her something special, gifting her exotic orchids or even singing her favourite song. And when she smiles happily at me ' it is my biggest reward!  No amount of money, fame or awards come even close to it."

this 1 is really a very sweet article...i love hiten's perspective towards revival of romance...i want a husband just like hiten...❤️
1sanghamitra thumbnail
Originally posted by: rhearoy

this 1 is really a very sweet article...i love hiten's perspective towards revival of romance...i want a husband just like hiten...❤️

me 2
khusi_dutta27 thumbnail
so sweet yr...he is sooo lovable...really,every girl want her hubby like him...gauri is realllyyy very lucky😊😊😊
1sanghamitra thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_dutta27

so sweet yr...he is sooo lovable...really,every girl want her hubby like him...gauri is realllyyy very lucky😊😊😊

yaa remember,,gauri once said that she doesnt need a television in the house as hiten does all the entertainment,,😆
Edited by 1sanghamitra - 12 years ago
rhearoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yaa remember,,gauri once said that she doesnt need a television in the house as hiten does all the entertainment,,😆

hiten actually believes in 3 things,,,,,,ENTERTAINMENT,ENTERTAINMENT n ENTERTAINMENT....😉😉😉😉
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hiten comes across as a very sweet, mature and down to earth person! 

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rhearoy

awww
hiten does look so ,ummm bubbly-ish in his interviews and off screen, even in the nach baliye times he was always entertaining, love him. he has started excelling in his acting though as karan in kyunki he was awesome as well , my fav in the Virani parivar 😃
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haha .. i agree to the rest . i envy gauri 😆