Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

9th April 2012-*continued*(my thoughts)

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

The next morning,

Arnav(wakes up and looks around the room, no Khushi to be found): What the-?! Aaj fir bhaag gayi jaldi? (She ran away so early this morning too?)
(Now, really upset...goes and takes shower and dresses up..when...he hears the sound of clinking bangles in the corridor and immediately turns back to expect Khushi standing in the doorway..but...)

Anjali: Chotey! Naashta lag gaya hai..jaldi aajao (smiles)!(The breakfast's ready)

Arnav(very bothered): Haan di! (thinks to himself- At least I'll get to see her at the table)

Downstairs...everyone's happily having breakfast...

Khushi(Looks up and sees Arnav descending the stairs...hurriedly tells everyone that she's going to make tea for everyone when...)

Mami:Hello hi bye bye! Abhi toh Khoon bhari taang hum sabko chai pilayat rahi...tum fir pilaogi kaa? (Just few minutes back payal had made tea, you'l again make tea for us?)

Khushi(hurriedly-haan maami ji..yeh special waali chai hai)

*Everyone smiles affectionately at her...and she leaves for the kitchen*

Arnav(Looks around the table...still no khushi to be found...now he's absolutely livid): Di, main office jaa raha hun.

Anjali: Areh, naashta toh karte jao...(atleast have your breakfast)

Arnav: No di! I am not hungry...and I'll eat at the canteen!

Anjali: Itni jaldi kya hai chotey?! Abhi toh kaafi time hai tumhare office khulne mein bhi, waise bhi Khushi ji unki special chai bana rahi hain...aap 2 minute wait kariyega toh..(what's the hurry? There's still time for your office to open..and Khushi ji is making her special tea..wait for 2 mins if you can..)

Arnav(immediately agrees and sits down...and thinks... abb kahan jaayegi?)

and everyone starts teasing him...that how he immediately agreed upon hearing Khushi's name..

Khushi:Haye devi maiyya...yeh kya kar diya aapne? Hum unhe apni shakal nahi dikhana chahte..aur aap hain ki?!! Accha khaasa jaa rahe the..kyun roka diya aapne unhe? (haye devi maiyya..what did you do? I didn't want him to see my face and look what you are doing! He was leaving for his office and you stopped him! Why!)

Everyone wonders what Khushi's upto when she doesn't return in next 10 minutes...

Nani:Ee khushi bitiya ko kya hogaya? abhi tak chai leke aayi nahi? (What happened to Khushi? she hasn't returned with her tea yet?

Arnav(thinks...I know exactly what happened to her...get more seriously frustrated and gets up and says): Main dekh ke aata hoon (I'll check out!)

Meanwhile in the kitchen, in order to prepare the tea quickly, khushi burns her fingers and yelps!

Arnav(hurriedly...all concerned and bothered..all anger forgotten): Khushi? What's wrong? C'mon show me your hand..

Khushi(refuses to show her hand to him..)

Arnav(forcefully takes her hand and places beneath the running water under the sink...and says) You can't do anything properly...can you? 

Khushi(keeps quiet and avoids making eye contact with him...)

Payal enters and sees this...when khushi explains to her that its no big deal and asks her to serve the tea at the table..

Arnav(angrily): No BIG deal? Dammit your hand's burnt so badly...and you...

Khushi(angrily..snatches away her hand and takes out the first aid kit and starts to put the required medicine...when suddenly arnav snatches the tube from her hand..)

Arnav:Oh for god's sake..will you shut up?!

Khushi(looks up at him questioningly..)

Arnav: Whatever...just let me apply this...

khushi: why do you CARE?! Stop it. Please. When you've clearly mentioned that you are just tolerating me, I've made your life HELL, you don't want to see my face, don't want to hear my voice, don't want me near you...you don't care about me...then why are you pretending to care NOW? My hand is just burnt...

Arnav(while listening to all this...applies the medicine on her hand...)

Khushi(in pain...eyes brimming with tears...)

Arnav(watches this and his heart melts...and he says) Bas...hogaya...bas yahan lagane do...thoda sa..(Almost done! Just this side's left...a lil' bit!)

Khushi: Haath toh sirf jala hai Arnav ji...isspe toh aap dawai laga denge...lekin uss dil ka kya...jis par aapne itni chot pahunchayi hai...ki shayad woh dhadakna hi bhul gaya hai...(My hand is just burnt...and you can apply medicine on it..but what about my heart with which you've played and hurt so much that it has probably forgotten how to beat...)

Arnav(Absolutely stunned...)

Khushi(is wiping away her tears and getting herself composed...and says in a dull tone) Jaiye Arnav ji...aise hi aapne humari shakal dekh li aaj subah...aapka din kharab chala jaayega...aur thodi der rukiyega toh shayd puri shaam bhi kharab hojaye...(Go Arnavji...As it is you've seen my face this morning...your whole afternoon might get jinxed...and if you further stay then probably your whole evening will get jinxed..)

with that last line...she ran away from the kitchen..leaving a guilty...frustrated and stunned Arnav behind...

Arnav(To himself- she acts as if she's so innocent..as if I am the one who is hurting her..when...she's the one who has hurt me beyond words...when suddenly...he questions his belief...when she is the one who is wrong...then why is she SO hurt? Why does she look so innocent every goddamn time?
Once or twice, she can manage..but EVERY TIME she manages to look innocent...WHY?..Is she really innocent? That is why? I think I am missing some link here...and I need to find out...what's this whole deal is about!)

A very determined Arnav leaves for his office and...a very sad khushi...is crying brokenly in her room...

*TO BE CONTINUED.*

So, guys?!! How was it?! Smile

Edited by arshi21 - 07 April 2012 at 8:23am

The following 143 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanupbertss_skbhalletweetysandhumaryam_zlaila889swati2011zealous_shaqCutePrincessshubhamwalia0sweety3773mbobby2011Nakshatra11jayajayaabha36aishwaryakpush04splashingcandyRangilrabiacasaanji_22redheartconfusion2doorbell19luckybirdgudiya74ssatnyxyzw231shilpeeetwinkle662kutekaviSara.Khanmala2412angeleyezmalkasweetntashaedward420nataliahsuhanee_06Mirza1pringle6xyzsantablugurl11nujhattawwwwwwwrosalinda92sweetfairy16s0n00smie_enigmaDarkBecominganusha.nushJosuprasoumyakarhifandebisoapfreak13Blesssaikrishnarscuteheart96Khuarvasr_n_kkg_loverkhushisinghrraima111saya2012fatprincessravankhushibecckycloverThrishMamijiA.K_LoveHrithiklovekkgpikudikajnfrjnfranumunu578Arnav_Khushifanmrignayanibluewater07sval000stormbornnirbasitoniya55purpleloveanuramesh26Simran234krishu3393arnavkushiarshiRoshkolovemusic.Phoenix.starplus31Apples94sun2011P4ROmalosevidya.sanjayNeemsundariWittyKittyAMAL722sihuvikadesigirlArHi_4ever-medz-sweet_butterflyhuny.thebestsriraoShas3HeerbeautypubaLily2011ruby-redNothingLastssamkofly_dogMaddy1270veewritercutemisssegadsanjanaarshikooltoadPepsiGirl101star_fan1deepa.ePunkin22zafi--drama_queen--Chaituvfan145arshi_karishzaniaxanurao.66nishi_I-fian-GredForge-.Kiran.anu17-Drishti-tinselOmNaMaSteOmjeb1--MISHTEE--FAYKHAN29laksh65ChitraFGugumintiPr1yanka

suhanee_06 Senior Member
suhanee_06
suhanee_06

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
wowClap..are you related to cv's..hahaha..very nice..prolly wat we're going to see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi21

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Nai nai..not at all related to the CV's! :) 

Jsut what  I thought!

thanks a ton! :)
sanjanaarshi IF-Dazzler
sanjanaarshi
sanjanaarshi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I read the first part just few minutes back and here you are with the second part. I must say, both the times, I actually wanted the scenes to happen in the serial. They are THAT GOOD !!! Clap

Just one request, can you please PM me whenever you write a new part, I think I am getting addicted to your thoughts Smile Star

Thanks in advance Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angeleyezmalkaarshi21

Arshi143 Senior Member
Arshi143
Arshi143

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I wish they show sth like that :(
arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Thanks a LOT people! 

Smile

It means a lot! 

Send me a buddy req..i definitely will send it to you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanaarshi

nirbasito Goldie
nirbasito
nirbasito

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Its awesum yaar...i luvd itHeart

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
thank youuu! :)