Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
navyab - thank you, thank you for the live updates.  I'm stuck at work so really appreciate it.๐Ÿ‘

If you guys want when I get home I can do pics of the Gohem scenes, let me know, if not, it's okay too. Doesn't seem like there was much romance today. 

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: navyab

Shruti...u shuld have seen him at the prayer...he knows there is something which he needs to know & he also knows Gopi knows it !!!

Well said Navya๐Ÿ‘
Today Aham made me fall more and more in love..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maddy311

Overall a very good mahaepisode. The platform is set nicely for the upcoming story and I am pretty sure its gonna be very interesting from now on

Hehe I even enjoyed the urmi kinjal didi kalakari today๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ That is exactly what I felt.. Well said Maddy. I think it was one of the better MEs.. Nothing compares to the Rashi ouster though๐Ÿ˜†
Prettyaish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that this split track will finish soon and then lots and lots of gohem!!
Maybe it's because nazim is shooting for his movie!
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Becuase I had too much expectations of ahem's recovering memory in the ME, I am pretty much disappointed. Agree, the photo frame scene was great and Ahem will try to remember, but still they could have better managed the time instead of focussing too much on the Kurmi nonsense. More than half of the epi was spent on useless Kurmi crap.
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: westindian

navyab - thank you, thank you for the live updates.  I'm stuck at work so really appreciate it.๐Ÿ‘

If you guys want when I get home I can do pics of the Gohem scenes, let me know, if not, it's okay too. Doesn't seem like there was much romance today. 

we always love ur pics...i think there a couple of scenes of gohem today...bedroom and mandir...would love it if u can get the pics...
Edited by varshu27 - 12 years ago
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Has it ended yet? If it did, then what's te precap for Monday :)
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: westindian

yes please! very much appreciate that.
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy311

Overall a very good mahaepisode. The platform is set nicely for the upcoming story and I am pretty sure its gonna be very interesting from now on

Hehe I even enjoyed the urmi kinjal didi kalakari today๐Ÿ˜†

havent watched it yet...but seems like a good maha epi...cant wait for upcoming tracks
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you somuch for the updates..