India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

HELP ME OUT.. PLEASE.

pia-loves-sarun Goldie
pia-loves-sarun
pia-loves-sarun

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
HEY.. GUYS   DIS IS PALLAVI  M NEW TO DIS FORUM.. ACTUALLY  MY ID IS STILL NOT VALIDATED...  Cry I HV TRIED EVRYTHNG POSTED BY OTHERMEMBERS BUT STILL  I HVN'T GOT D ACTIVATION MSG. Cry ...COZ OF DIS I CNT  PM ANY1..  Cry I DESPERATELY WANT TO READ  A FF BY D GIRL 'ANGEL26714'  BUT I CNT  PM HER...  I KNOE ABOUT IPKKND HELPDESK   EARLIER I POSTED  ON IT FOR  AN FF  AND GOT MY ANSWER.. BUT NOW HELPDESK   SEEMS UNAVAILABLE... Cry ...PLEASE HELP ME OUT... Cry ...THANKS  A TON IN ADVANCE WHO  REPLY  TO DIS POST... Smile ... Smile ... Clap Hug   Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyak

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
activated your account dear check your mail box whose id you have given while making the account activated it 

Edited by naddiya26 - 07 April 2012 at 8:08am
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
are you sure you have put a valid email address.. if you are sure check your mail..they must have sent a activation mail!! or else put a valid email address!! 
pia-loves-sarun Goldie
pia-loves-sarun
pia-loves-sarun

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

are you sure you have put a valid email address.. if you are sure check your mail..they must have sent a activation mail!! or else put a valid email address!! 

HIE ..THNKS FR HELPING Smile  BUT HOW  WILL  I KNOE DAT IT IS VALID OR NOT  I HV GIVEN  MY FACEBOOK  ACCOUNT EMAIL.ADRESS ... N IF IT IS IN VALID WHAT TO DO NEXT???????M SO  CONFUSED...PLEASE HELP ME OUT...

pia-loves-sarun Goldie
pia-loves-sarun
pia-loves-sarun

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=naddiya26]activated your account dear check your mail box whose id you have given while making the account activated it [/QUOTE                                                                                                                     

HIE... THNKS FR REPLYING... SO SWEET OF U .. I READ ALL UR OS.. LUV UR WORK...BUT M STILL CONFUSED.. I GV MY FB ACCOUNT EMAIL ADRESS..  HOW WILL I KNOW DAT IT IS VALIDATED OR NOT??????????N IF IT IS UNVALID WHAT TO DO NEXT??????????PLEASE HELP...
BarunSanayaHM Goldie
BarunSanayaHM
BarunSanayaHM

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
my wasnt valid to i valideted it 
look its simple. go to buddy list then eg enter hirahira186 then click add to buddy list there it will be written there is an error click here for help click there then follow the steps the third steps says that go to your account eg yahoo hotmail etc that you have enter .

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavichadha

HIE ..THNKS FR HELPING Smile  BUT HOW  WILL  I KNOE DAT IT IS VALID OR NOT  I HV GIVEN  MY FACEBOOK  ACCOUNT EMAIL.ADRESS ... N IF IT IS IN VALID WHAT TO DO NEXT???????M SO  CONFUSED...PLEASE HELP ME OUT...

dont you use your email.. you supposed to know thatErmm! ok do one thin make a new email ID and then put it here! after that check that email and you will get the validation mail hopefully!!
pia-loves-sarun Goldie
pia-loves-sarun
pia-loves-sarun

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pallavichadha

dont you use your email.. you supposed to know thatErmm! ok do one thin make a new email ID and then put it here! after that check that email and you will get the validation mail hopefully!!
                                                                                                                                                                        oh yeah i hv my account on yahoo n hotmail as well  so i wl use any1   thnkuuu  so-so much Smile  now i get it...hw sweet of uh... Smile

Go to top