Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Parineeti really stands out (Page 4)

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Lemony-Nakshatra-bambogliFreeBird03DulceTentacion.TerenainaTheRager

Lemony Goldie

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Agree. I think her beauty is an acquired taste. The more you look at her--the more you get drawn in. She has so much depth to her when she performs whereas as katrina is more one dimensional.

Pari is powerful and she's the reason I watched RVL twice! She def has a fan in me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

OK I am a late lateef when it comes to catching promos of new films. But yesterday I finally caught up the recent promos. One actor really stood out for me and that was Parineeti Chopra. When a female newcomer is promoted the focus is usually on her beauty, bubbliness or her sex appeal. I dont know about sex appeal but Parineeti isnt someone whom you see and go wow like PC, Kareena, Katrina. Lookswise she is pretty ordinary. But what really stood out was her screen presence. The way she completely chewed up the whole scene Vs her sidey looking hero. She really seems to a very good find among the female actors after a long time. The best part is most actors need practice before they start showing screen presence. But this girl already has it in loads.

I said  the same thing yesterday while my mom was seeing the trailer of her new film.

Also, I remember when I saw first saw her in that song Jigar da tukda, from her first movie...she was brilliant with her expressions & dancing. I think Ranveer is a great dancer & I usually pay attention to him when he's dancing in his songs, but I only focused on Parineeti performance in that song. She made a pretty good first impression..overall, seems pretty likable. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nonchalantsub_rosaTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Relda

(Rubs eyes in disbelief)

Someone actually thought Anushka is loud in her acting? Hallelujah! I always feel like she is going to an apoplectic fit whenever she is emoting high emotions.

Looks like I didnt express my thoughts about Anushka clearly enough. LOLShe is loud acting-wise and BBB was a big bore.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DejaVu.

I think Parineeti is a natural Indian beauty. Very down to earth and doesn't have an air of  arrogance surrounding her (as of now at least)

Love the way she talks about PC. No ass kissing..

"It was actually really funny because she went on about how PC's a glutton who hogs a lot and is real lucky too because she never gains weight. Parineeti even called Priyanka a bhains* since she eats so much and still has the perfect bod. She said she can't bear to stand next to Priyanka as it gives her a major complex. So, maybe it's time PC shares some of her fitness gyan with her little sistah!"

I agree...and its refreshing again. In BW cousins rarely talk about each other. Mostly issues crop up between them. But PC and PC Jr seem truly like family so far.
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Originally posted by -ksh-

OK I am a late lateef when it comes to catching promos of new films. But yesterday I finally caught up the recent promos. One actor really stood out for me and that was Parineeti Chopra. When a female newcomer is promoted the focus is usually on her beauty, bubbliness or her sex appeal. I dont know about sex appeal but Parineeti isnt someone whom you see and go wow like PC, Kareena, Katrina. Lookswise she is pretty ordinary. But what really stood out was her screen presence. The way she completely chewed up the whole scene Vs her sidey looking hero. She really seems to a very good find among the female actors after a long time. The best part is most actors need practice before they start showing screen presence. But this girl already has it in loads.

I said  the same thing yesterday while my mom was seeing the trailer of her new film.

Also, I remember when I saw first saw her in that song Jigar da tukda, from her first movie...she was brilliant with her expressions & dancing. I think Ranveer is a great dancer & I usually pay attention to him when he's dancing in his songs, but I only focused on Parineeti performance in that song. She made a pretty good first impression..overall, seems pretty likable. 

I havent seen that song...but rarely does a female debutant stand out. Infact even female superstars get relegated to the background in promos. Even in the Ishaqzaade promos the aim I think is to promote Arjun Kapoor whose father has financed the film. But Parineeti simply takes away the focus from everyone else.
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you, I remember wanting to watch Ladies V/S Ricky Bahl for Anushka and Ranveer but Parineeti was the one who blew me away. She does have tremendous screen presence and the film was only worth watching for her.

I am eagerly awaiting Ishaqzaade to release, the promos are really good. I think she has a promising future ahead of her just hope she continues being wise in the films she chooses, so far so good!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager

Go to top