Parineeti really stands out - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I like her because her acting is natural; she's not loud or OTT like Anushka Sharma, whom Parineeti replaced from the movie Ishaaqzaade (Habib Faisal rejected Anushka as she is loud onscreen). Edited by marimbaohidimba - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^True! She is a complete natural. Its really tough to come across anyone who is a natural from the younger lot. Acting=being loud for everyone. Frankly I just cant tolerate Anushka onscreen. Its a scary thought what she would have made out of Ishaqzaade.
Originally posted by: -ksh-

@CMK: Which dance?

I don't actually remember which song she danced to,but the host asked her to dance to any of her fav Govinda song and she danced with full on expressions on her face.It was funny.πŸ˜†

Yup,Marimba.Anushka is very loud.She used to act nicely before but in the ads,she is so freaking irritating.First the reliance ad and now some nivea cream ad 🀒
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

I don't actually remember which song she danced to,but the host asked her to dance to any of her fav Govinda song and she danced with full on expressions on her face.It was funny.πŸ˜†

Yup,Marimba.Anushka is very loud.She used to act nicely before but in the ads,she is so freaking irritating.First the reliance ad and now some nivea cream ad 🀒

For me the ads of LVRB were enough.
Now leave Anushka. The thread is not a Anushka bashing thread.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
^^^Comparisions are bound to happen with Anushka and PC.

Originally posted by: -ksh-

^^^Comparisions are bound to happen with Anushka and PC.

But, Anushka fans will show you their sparkling claws if you carry on  πŸ˜† 

Edited by marimbaohidimba - 12 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
(Rubs eyes in disbelief)

Someone actually thought Anushka is loud in her acting? Hallelujah! I always feel like she is going to an apoplectic fit whenever she is emoting high emotions.
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
no doubt Parineeti has good screen prescence .but i feel to term her as the next superstar is quite rushing in .she is just 1 film old and besides i see certain striking similarities between her characters in LVRB and IZ .she need to show variety first .i hope in the next one she doesnt play some firecracker but something different that she has done until now .then we can see how good actress she is .
As of now she is good considering the rest newbies of Bollywood
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well said! After all she is Priyanka Chopra's cousin :)