India-Forums

Chetan to star opposite Narayani in Twink

-Nadii- IF-Veteran Member
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 27 May 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Chetan Hansraj has a new serial in his kitty! He will take a breather from his usual dose of K soaps and enter SAB's Twinkle Beauty Parlour. The actor's character has a negative shade to it and will be on air from next week.

"I play Narayani Shastri's husband. She keeps running away from me, as I am very violent and aggressive. She wants to be away from me, but I finally confront her," says Chetan

Chetan, will play Ranjeet Singh who stays in Jaipur but comes down to Delhi for a business deal. "I don't really know how are they going to unravel this mystery, but I am excited about it. We have already started shooting and its going rocking," says the actor.

Chetan was last seen in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, and prior to that played Garv in Kkusum. The actor is also trying his luck in films, and lately has done Balaji Telefilms Koi Aap Saa and is currently working on 24x7 Bombay Saloon Unisex
and Anthony Kaun Hai?

Twinkle Beauty Parlour is in full swing! The show recently roped in Aditi Pratap and now it's Chetan Hansraj! Who's next…???

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Narayani and Maaninee cold vibes

Author: .Mandy.   Replies: 1   Views: 1931

.Mandy. 1 1931 06 July 2006 at 12:31pm by sumiyyakhan
Narayani says no to Balaji

Author: monika.goel   Replies: 3   Views: 764

monika.goel 3 764 22 May 2006 at 7:47pm by Premkidiwaani
Are Narayani and Nana just good friends

Author: monika.goel   Replies: 9   Views: 1086

monika.goel 9 1086 20 May 2006 at 9:33pm by IMILWAAKAOO
Narayani Shastri

Author: IMILWAAKAOO   Replies: 4   Views: 774

IMILWAAKAOO 4 774 20 May 2006 at 3:45pm by IMILWAAKAOO
Narayani's Next Show

Author: IMILWAAKAOO   Replies: 0   Views: 583

IMILWAAKAOO 0 583 18 May 2006 at 2:02pm by IMILWAAKAOO

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Hrishikesh Pandey celebrates son's birthday in style... Hrishikesh Pandey celebrates son's birthday in style...  12

Hrishikesh Pandey who plays Shakti in Humari Betiyon Ka Vivah On Zee ...

Kamya Punjabi just loves to be Bad! Kamya Punjabi just loves to be Bad!  21

Kamya Punjabi has no doubt, been acclaimed for her various negative ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index