Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo - 09/04/12 to 13/04/12 (Page 4)

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

I noticed onething. T&T have suddenly new sofa and all..Howw?Confused

Errukavae eeruku takku loan rite a ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysvjayamTTfanNixkieKarthiN90Shemmo

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba for the promo!

Wow an interesting promo.  I had to see it multiple times to catch everything.

Yay GP informed Nitesh to go ahead with the divorce!  Good job.  Tamil looks sad and angry.

Woah...since when did TPS want to meet Laxman at a restaurant.  Is it planned or accidental?  Are they talking about themselves?  Sundari does not want to divorce Laxman?  This part is confusing.  Or is she talking about Laxman to convince Bhuvana to fire Lavanya from the hospital as it may end their divorce...??

Lol...at first when I saw the promo I thought Kanagu was angry with Deepa because of the way he looked at her and the music...but it looks like it's about starting the new business.  Kanagu must have come to see Tamil about the paperwork and loan process and somehow Kanagu looks at Deepa and thinks in his mind that it is all because of her he is now at a good position.

Deepa is looking cute in a saree...she has her bag so it looks like she is on her way to school.

Tamil must have informed TPS and Tulasi about what happened at Lav house.

Lavanya at Nitesh house??  She lost her job??  Because of Tamil???  How??  I hope we dont see a repeat of Lavanya yelling at Tamil or going to TT house to fight.

Omg!!!  Tulasi and Deepa running on the streets with Bhuvana's people running behind them!  Wow I never expected to see this this week.  Looks like Tulasi is caught by her arm!  Hope nothing bad happens to anyone.  Who will help them??  And yes Sruthi looks nice in a saree the colour suits her well...but why are they wearing sarees?  Where are they going...

@ Gisel...your idea about Deepa being the victim is interesting, but I really hope that does not happen.  It will be very horrible to see Deepa being the victim in something that was meant for Tulasi.  i cannot even imagine how her family would react...or Prabha and Kanagu...hope that doesn't happen!!  Please Mr. K.!!!

This week should be interesting...it better be Anand free but like Shubba says it will be a good time to bring Anand back to his job and solve this case supporting TT.  I also hope Lav scenes are not too long.  Good luck to all the updaters...I think the last scene from the promo will come near the end of the week.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepairsobeysThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Lol Shamz...yes Tamil and Kanagu are sitting on a couch..looks like Tamil invested in some furniture.  I hope their house looks nice...even GW house is well furnished. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepairsobeysThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Gisel Goldie
Gisel
Gisel

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Suddenly this thought came to me...what if everything turns around..like Thulasi hurts the rowdyLOL( she might considering her history  ) and it becomes a police case or something?Wink 

(pure imagination)

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Lol Gisel!!  Well we saw what Tulasi did with Vel, Charu and Bhuvana...who knows what will happen...

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba for the promo Smile

Very nice to know that Lav is losing her job..Clap How TA is responsible for that ? My guess is TA informs TPS how arrogant Lav spoke to N's dad , TA and PA and that her job is making her talk that rude.. and TPS in turn tells Laxman how much the kids suffer due to the parents' divorce and Laxman in turn sends Lav away from her job..  But don't know if Lav changes .00001% after losing her job ..Angry She is going to blame  TT and more ear bleeds ..Cry

And last scene ..oh my God .Shocked. so scary and hope no one gets hurt ..
And it has to be a big aapu for Bhuv...

Both T and D look so pretty in saree...Embarrassed

And yayy ... No Anand scenes in the promo .. Hope no scenes in this week too ..Big smile

Edited by Thendralfan - 07 April 2012 at 9:04pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepairsobeysjinjuGayashrivjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

AnnaJay Groupbie
AnnaJay
AnnaJay

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Thanks shubba

This track is intresting compare to Charu's. this event's chain reaction is what matters and the links this event is going to create. Good episodes are ahead.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepairsobeysjinjuGayashriThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieAniSweetyKarthiN90

Gayashri Senior Member
Gayashri
Gayashri

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba for the promo...wow what a promo...

Divorce is finalised that too by GP...then none could stop it...please do it fast else L will come and ask for apology jus for money's sake...weird jenmam...

I wonder how TA could have spoilt her job...even if he has done through TPS-Lax, will Mam Bhu agree???? will she allow Lax to fire someone who she had hired? as enemy's enemy??? something interesting should be there...

D-K look was cool and nice but D was looking cautious...and safe...Why D? Gals looking good in sareeApprove

Going by the past, the last scene doesnt scare me...T will NEVER get hurt...but one scary thing is Pavi got hurt earlier...i dont wish anyone getting hurt now...Unhappy And there is high probability that Anand will be there in the spot to save T...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepairsobeysjinjuThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Go to top