Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

SS Virman:Eyes-the window 2 a prsns soul(updtd pg3 (Page 3)

Khush94 Senior Member
Khush94
Khush94

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
wow dear its really very sweet. unique concept. loved it a lot

sizzysehrish IF-Sizzlerz
sizzysehrish
sizzysehrish

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
nyc concept cant wait to read more
continue soon
and pm me
Kanwal_chohan IF-Rockerz
Kanwal_chohan
Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Amazing love it plz continue Smile
alicemath IF-Dazzler
alicemath
alicemath

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
wooow...luvd it...felt lik m readin biography of nishalz first day on the set of ehmmbh...
plzz do cont soon n pm me...

ps: plz make ur updates longer...Smile
ShivRajput IF-Rockerz
ShivRajput
ShivRajput

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Simply awesome... Smthng diffrnt frm othr stories u should continue... Eagerly waiting 4 next part
Shaf21 Newbie
Shaf21
Shaf21

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
[B][/B]VIRAT'S POV:
STILL @ CINEVESTA;

I sighed and headed as per the given directions to meet Viren-my friend, best buddy, wellwisher, brother and what not. As I came face to face with my destination- Viren's room- I noticed that the corridor looked quite deserted.

VIREN'S ROOM-CINEVESTA;

I knocked the door before entering, once, twice and trice.
' Come in', was all I got as an answer.
' Hey Viren!'. I greeted him in a very much excited voice while entering the room.
I gave the room a quick look. The room looked quite cosy with a single bed, a study table and a video player at the corner. And to top it off the room was extraordinarily clean.
Cleanliness and hygiene was Viren's middle name so I wasn't surprised when I noticed that there wasn't even a single speck of dust visible to the naked eye in the room.
' Hey yourself.', Viren said in a taut voice, interrupting my examination process.
I directed my attention to Viren hearing his voice but relaxed instantly seeing his deadpan expression. ' Got you!', Viren chuckled looking at me, ' late again?'.
I scratched the back of my head, muttering a ' sorry' and slumped myself on the single bed while facing Viren with a radiant smile etched on my lips.
Viren was a guy of maximum height- and mind you, when I say maximum I mean 5.7 to 6'2"- with black eyes which I would describe as beautiful. He has a fresh face with fine features and a sculpted body which would make any girl drool over him. In other words, Viren is a good looking guy with an exciting personality.
' so how did your day go? Met anyone at the sets yet?', he questioned me as I made myself comfortable on the bed.
' Hmmm...yeah. Lalit,' I answered, ' he seems quite a friendly dude. Guess I'll be able to gell well with him.' I said while viren nodded his head in response and stood up.
' Going somewhere?'. I stood up too while asking him.
Viren went to the door, holding it open and gave me a meaningful look.' You want me to follow you?'. I asked him quizzically. ' But where?'
Since he figured out that I'm not going to move unless I get an answer he heaved a sigh and turned to me.
' Yar Virat, kithna sawaal kartha hai tu. Cumon man! Lets go to the garden and I'll introduce you to the others. Ab chale?'
I grinned back at him satisfied by the answer.' Yes boss, after you.', I said gesturing him to proceed.

Guys thanx alot for al ur coments!i was realy overwelmed!n bout da pmz...im sooo vry sorry...i seriosly dnt no hw 2 pm u guys da update.bt 1nc I figure it out il pm I.n bout da lngr updates...il try 2 mak it lngr k:)...1nce agan thanx alot 4 da cmrnts...du lt me no wethr u guys lik dis update...criticism n cments n sugestns r welcmd!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvzindagijia123sagarJESNIA.Anastasia.

Go to top