SS Virman:Eyes-the window 2 a prsns soul(updtd pg3

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys iv been a silnt readr in this siteand iv read each n evry ss ff n os in ds forum!!im also a crazy virma fan n ds is my 1st ss...iv had ds ida 4 a lng tim bt im nt dat gud a ritr...bt sinc da mmbra f if r soo gud I taut f postn ds imagin f mine 2ooo...thanx 4 bearn wit my nonscen...n btw ds ss hs nthn 2 du wit da serial thou da prsonalits f da charatrz r similr 2 a crtain xtnt!!Ok ok...enuf wit my blaberin...

Charactr sketch-
Maanvi Deshmukh-
       20 yrs old.Is a grl of positive aura.bubbly, chirpy and very talkative! She recently returned from U.S.Very much single at the moment.

Virat Vadera-
      26 yrs old.A sarcastic guy but carefree, down to earth and very genuine.Can be quite moody sometimes and carries alot f attitude...likes to pamper whom he loves and cares for.Vry much single at the meantime...

Viren Singhania-
      27 yrs old.Best friend of virat.Viren lives life like theres no tomorrow.Very responsible and loves his family alot...Works in teleworld(acting industry) for the past 3 years.Hes highly romantic and a single-woman-man!

Jeevika Patel-
       21 yrs old.Is a childhood friend of Maanvi.Is a carefree person but commitment-phobic.Currently in a relationship according to the fb status! Cannot stand liars and reserved at times.

**PART 1-Page 2
                                                                                                     **PART2-Page 3Edited by Shaf21 - 12 years ago
Charactr sketch s awesome... Waiting 4 ur nxt update and pm me
nice part,update soon and pm me.
NYC CS
wanna read more
looking intersting
pm me as u update

Nice Cs..!!
Continue soon and pm me when u update..!
PART 1:
MAANVI'S POV-

How serene...birds chirping trees swayn in the breeze...and the breeze *sigh*...the breeze feels so good today, such a positive feeling I thought to myself.
' Oh crap! I'm running late and todays my first day at the sets...wheres my key?! Oh yeah..here it is! Stupid me.' I cursed myself.
I quickly descended the stairs, taking two steps at a time, chastising myself for getting lost in my 'la la land'.
'Hey porsche!' I greeted my brand new car which was waiting for me...

VIRAATS POV-
@ Cinevesta;

'Abey yar...kithna late ho chuka hai!Woh bi pehli din pe.Tu toh aaj gaya virat beta.'I thought out loud while parking my bike-my favorite mode of transport!
' Excuse me...um...hey! Mein virat vadera...Can you please tell me where can I find viren?', I asked the first person I laid my eyes on when I entered the gates of cinevesta. 'oh,hello! Yeah sure Mr Virat. Go straight then turn left...first room in the corridor', the guy with a friendly voice answered. ' And hey aren't you the guy who's playing the role of Kushal in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna, which is gonna be aired in a few months?', he questioned me curiosity written all over his face.
'yeah thats right', I replied back. 'Thought as much.'. He stated to me in a matter-of-fact tone. 'I saw your audition. Impressive I gotta say!'.
'Thanks Mr...um...',i paused as I didn't know his name. ' Its Lalit Mohan', saying so he lifted his hand for a handshake while I completed the gesture by placing my hand in his elderly hand. ' I'm the executive head in here and I right the script for the show in which you are gonna act', he continued. 'N dude just call me Lalit. Afterall we'll be working together yar!'.Saying so he winked, patted my shoulder and turned to leave while I smiled back in response.

Ok guyz.datz it 4 now!lemme no if u wan me 2 cntinue!!ur cments,sugestns n criticism r all welcomed!!im sory if I let u dwn or if it wasnt up 2 ur xpcttn!thanx 4 bearn wit me...
Such a unique concept im guessing maanvi and virat have to work together as a couple in ek hazaaron mein meri behna serial alongside viren and jeevika...
Amazing do continue soon and please pm me when u update
it was awsm...plzzz do continue...n plzz pm me wenever u update👏
I can't wait to read the rest please PM me when you update
Nice concept!!!
Plz pm me when u update!