Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FF : Eternal love (part 6 updated) page 5

ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

The ff bug has caught me too :) I have been reading and re-reading all the ffs here with so much addiction, can't get enough of them. This forum has become like my haven, every few mins I am checking it, and get restless being away from it for long. So on a saturday, instead of going out or doing anything else, I started my very first ff. Please let me know if you like it or you would like me to change something. My ff continues from the point where Nidhi and Ashutosh parted in Kerala. The story before that is exactly how it was in the show. So it will run parallel to what we're seeing now on tv. Since it starts after the separation track, it will be sad in the beginning, but hope to get happy later on. Please excuse any errors and shortcomings as this is my first ff. Would love for all your suggestions, especially the seasoned writers whose ffs I have read numerous times, Sharmishtha, yanks, lizzie, forgive me if I forgot someone.

Eternal Love
 Part - 1

It had been 2 days since Nidhi and Ashu parted ways in kerala and Ashu helplessly gave in to Nidhi's requests to '
neither talk nor meet her, though he had no idea how he would do that. Since he recovered from his accident waking up 
to Nidhi's touch, he realised he got a new life, one that is meant to be with his Nidhi. He remembered his talks with Nidhi
before the accident, and how anxious he was, to meet her family, and talk to her Baba about their relationship. And now, 
after having recovered, tracing Nidhi to Kerala, meeting her family, and listening to Nidhi's verdict, had zapped all the 
energy out of him. He felt his life slipping away from his hands again.  In the last 2 days he felt like a zombie, didn't 
know what he did, all his thoughts were lost in his time spent with Nidhi since she had joined Kotnis. His life had been 
a barren land with strong barriers around. And she had managed to break those and come closer to him with her vivacious
nature, love of life and love for him. He had started loving life, the life he looked forward to spending with Nidhi, 
and now this, how was he to cope with this. Would he be able to survive and move on? Would he be able to abide by Nidhi's
wishes, to not meet her, talk to her? He had seen her tear stricken face before they parted, and it pained him a lot to let her 
go. If Armaan hadn't been with him, he wasn't sure he would have been able to get back to Kotnis after the Kerala trip. Along with 
being emotionally down, his physical self didn't give him the strength to resume duties. Armaan was the one
who coaxed him to go back to work, reminded him that his patients pain came before his own, and helped him regain his confidence.

It was a Thursday when he reported back to work. Dr. Ranganath was the first one to greet him and was very happy to see Dr. 
Ashutosh after long, and hale and hearty, back at work. 

Dr Ranganath: Good Morning Sir, welcome back, its so good to see you after what seems like ages.How have you been? We missed you!

Dr Ashutosh: Good Morning Dr. Ranganath, I am fine, thank you, its good to be back indeed. How are things here?

Dr. Ranganath: Everything under control sir, and will be great now that you are here ( Dr. Ranganath was genuinely
 happy to see Ashu and he smiled at him fondly before he returned to his cabin) 

On entering his cabin, Ashutosh was greeted by Mallika, who was in a good mood at getting the news of Ashu-Nidhi break-up
from Armaan.

Dr Mallika : Good Morning Ashutosh, how are you? I am so glad to see you ( She hugged him)

Ashutosh did not quite return the hug, only replied formally " Good Morning Mallika, good to see you too". He got to work
right away. " Mallika, could you please send me the case files for the week that I wasn't here?"

Mallika looked at him like she wanted to talk to him about his absence, his recovery, his heartbreak everything, but Ashutosh's
stern posture and eyes did not give her the courage. Maybe she should wait for sometime she thought.

to be contd.

Thank you for reading. I have not made it longer this time as do not know how it would be liked. If you like it, will make it longer next time.

Edited by ssktlk - 01 June 2012 at 5:27am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raiCandy_jsdancydreamervanillaflowersjahanaaraPooja_0910AMBIKA2561979BinataarchLizzieBennettChit15sessyshalini.malik72Blushsarikakarajekarniniborn2rule-rhythm-rabzonedgeSwastikAshNi

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
good one carry on..
Binat Senior Member
Binat
Binat

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Awesome FF. wish it was longer. Very well written and good flow. Don't keep us waiting too lo g for the next update.
vanillaflowers Senior Member
vanillaflowers
vanillaflowers

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hey nice FF please update soon.
Pooja_0910 Senior Member
Pooja_0910
Pooja_0910

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Nice update...
Good start...post next chapter soon
Blushsarika IF-Dazzler
Blushsarika
Blushsarika

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Good start,
please continue,would like to read longer update.
Mallika ko bus mauke ka intezar rehta hai ashu se chipakne ka.
Would like to read your different approach from the show.
Do continue.
-rhythm- IF-Sizzlerz
-rhythm-
-rhythm-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Very good starting plz carry on. Thanks
aarch Goldie
aarch
aarch

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Seems interesting. Plz continue..

Go to top