Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Which Episode u love the most ?

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Hello ABians Choose ur's and Plzz COMMENT .Big smile

For me Best Episode was THURSDAY . It was Awosome .KInash scene then pintu's realization  , Kya Hua tujhe Song seq was toh Highlight of the episode . Reallyy lovedd it 2 d core Embarrassed . Undoubtedly Thurs epi . Also I loved Monday's and Fri's episode as well . Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshuk~Simz~-SilverDragon-

sandiab IF-Rockerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
i would say the whole week was amazing coz we had a  pintu overdose bt if i am forced to pick would pick thursdays episode coz he made me blush and also made me feel like i had a pair of binoculars and was spying on them coz i wasnt supposed to watch such innocent private moments of him.  also when he was watching the imaginary prishna he looked at them the way i look at them all the time so its thursday 4 me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

i would say the whole week was amazing coz we had a  pintu overdose bt if i am forced to pick would pick thursdays episode coz he made me blush and also made me feel like i had a pair of binoculars and was spying on them coz i wasnt supposed to watch such innocent private moments of him.  also when he was watching the imaginary prishna he looked at them the way i look at them all the time so its thursday 4 me

I know Whole week was amazing and Pintu overdose was mindblowing .EmbarrassedWink . But i felt so hurt by seeing Our sweetu hurt but then I think It was needed for Pintu 2 focus on himself rather then solving Krishna's Problem .

-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Whole week was amazing but I would say Thursday undoubtly. Big smile

moniluvskinshuk

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index