New FF:Part 4:The Party Pg#9 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Blushsarika

👏 it was lovely update Aarti.
Liked it.
You have given information about Nidhi's family and Ashu's past.
Nidhi's father has left her mother when she was very young.
You have created a mystry about his father.
It's totally different from other FF's.
There was a girl in Ashu's life named Tanu . Expect to get more information about her in next update.

Nidhi's friend were calling Ashu dr. Hardstone but she did not agree to them.
Ashu has created a good impression on her.
Both of them are thinking about each other and are attracted to each other.
Ashu has decided not give her much attention ,let's see how he controls himself.
Ashu has scolded her and after knowing the actual reason ,what will be his reaction.
So waiting for the next one
story is going very well.
Please make the next part sooner.
And thanks for the pm

Thanks dear for your appreciation.. Got stuck in some work... will be updating next part soon.
Originally posted by tweetycat

its a completely differnt story and a lovely 1 at that👏⭐️. liked it so muchhh😊. thanks for bringing in a  new perspective to the old set of plot👍🏼 and dont worry about ne mistakes being made we here all have a very big heart ❤️❤️so we forgive and forget little things😉i guess u can say we all have amenisia here like BB 😆[ktlk].sorry if offended ne1 unintentionally.😊. 1 request though plz specify is it ASHU as in SHARAD or ASHU as MB.Just so u know i loveee😳😳 ASHU as in SHARAD😆😆😆.And again thanks for this lovely fresh story⭐️⭐️⭐️.Love and take care.🤗

Thanks you dear & yes my aim was to make this FF a complete different story retaining some of the main characters in the show.

hi are yu busy

waiting for ff

sonali
Originally posted by Deepikikamandal

great update...hoping for  some romcom between ASHNI...soon
Thanks for liking dear.
Originally posted by ayushi.luvsid

Wow ashu thinking of nidhi for the whole time... and nidhi cant listen anything wrong about Dr. Ashu... 😳
Seeds of love have already started to grow on both the sides...
btw... Just then the Baba intervenes & stops Ashutosh. 
whose baba? 😕

Thanks for appreciating my FF Ayushi.
Originally posted by Sonni

Good one Aarathi.👏. love the way the story is heading, good characterization of each character in the story:)..👍🏼

Waiting fr the next part:) ⭐️

Sonia

Thanks Sonia will be updating soon.
Originally posted by karajekar

it was such a nice ff darling 
ab mujhe ashu ko nidhi ko manaate hue dekhna hai

love yu sweetu

sonali

Thanks Sonali
Sorry for the delay.
I will be updating the next part soon...

Extremely sorry for the delay in updating & also this part is short because I was busy in work but promise to make the next part lengthy.

Part 4 : The Party.

Ashu is frantically searching for Nidhi in the hospital but is unable to find her. He curses himself for shouting at her without allowing her to say anything in her defense.

Ashu - Gosh it was so mean of me to humiliate her in front of everyone, I wonder what she must be going through now.

Ashu asks a couple of nurses in the corridor if any of them had seen Nidhi but they say no. He continues to search for her when he sees her standing by the window in the common room, he slowly approaches her from behind.

Ashu - Nidhi...

Nidhi is shocked to hear his voice & she suddenly flips. This was the first time she was hearing him address her as Nidhi & not as Dr.Verma. She stood by the window her back still to him.

Ashu - Nidhi.. I.. am sorry.

Nidhi doesn't respond & Ashu continues "I should not have spoken to like that.. but when you didn't come even after half an hour when we all were waiting for you, I got irritated & without even listening to you I shouted at you...I should have given you a chance to speak... Pls forgive me  Nidhi... saying so he pulls her by her shoulder & turns her to face him.

He sees her pretty face wet with tears and his heart feels torn at this sight. He doesn't know how to react, what to say & in the spur of the moment he cups her face, Nidhi looks at him in surprise while Ashu slowly wipes her tears from his fingers. He continues to look into her eyes which are red due to crying and he curses himself for being the reason for this. He is still staring at her when he finally realizes what he has been doing and removes his hand. Nidhi too becomes conscious of the surroundings.

Ashu gives her his handkerchief, after a moment's hesitation she accepts it and wipes her tears & returns it back to him.

Ashu - Nidhi..

Nidhi - Its ok sir... I am alright now..

Ashu - Have you forgiven me?

Nidhi - Pls sir donot embarrass me by saying so, I can understand that we had a guest lecture today & just becoz of me you all were kept waiting & I should have informed you... but I was treating that old couple & in hurry forgot to inform.

Ashu - No Nidhi... what you did was correct as a doctor our first responsibility is towards our patient, I should have allowed you to explain but I shouted at you in front of all.

Nidhi ... Sir you are my senior & you have the right to scold me when I do a mistake.

Ashu looks at her with admiration. He feels she is entirely different from all the interns he had met till now, she loves her profession & has a lot of commitment towards it , respects her seniors & somewhere he feels proud of her.

Ashu - Come lets go all must be waiting for us.

They both leave together for the lecture.

The day passes without any further incidents and Nidhi reaches home by 5pm.She meets her nana at the entrance & he says

Nana -  Arey Nidhi anjali aayi hain..

Nidhi - Nanu anjali came??? Woow I will meet her & come saying so she runs in the direction of her neighbour's house.

Anjali... Anjali... Kaha hain tu???

Anjali -  Aagayi toofan mail...

Nidhi sees her & hugs her tightly.

Nidhi -  Missed you a lot yaar, how was your trip.

Anjali - Trip was good but tere bina maza nahi aata hain yaar.Aur bata how is your internship going on..

Nidhi then updates her about her first day in MCG and what happened earlier in the day.

Anjali - This Dr. Ashutosh sounds Khadoos you better be away from him.. I am not liking him.

Nidhi - Nahi yaar he is not khadoos & he is a very good person otherwise why would he apologies to me.

Anjali - That's becoz he was wrong.

Nidhi - Tu tension mat le, ok I will be careful henceforth khush?

Anjali smiles and says - See we have got an invitation for a party, maa papa toh tired hain isliye hum dono chalenge.

Nidhi - But what party is this

Anjali -  It's a charity ball & party yaar ... Jaayenge kya

Nidhi - Haan jayenge na main tayaar hoke aati hu tu bhi tayaar hoja na.Waise kya pehenge?

Anjali - Isme toh likha hain ki black ya red color dress pehenna hain

Nidhi - Mere paas ek acha sa red saree hain main who pehenu?

Anjali - Yes that should be fine & I have a black salwar, I will wear that. I will meet you in half an hour.

Nidhi reaches home & informs her grandparents that she is going out for a party with Anjali, her grandma is skeptical about late evening parties but Nanu convinces her & Nidhi thanks him. She starts getting ready for the party.

Ashu reaches his home & gets a call from Dr. Sanjay Mehra.

Sanjay - Ashutosh where are you?

Ashu - Sanjay I just reached home.

Sanjay - Oh I was looking for you in the hospital, I wanted to take you with me for a party.

Ashu - Arey nahi Sanjay, you know I don't attend parties.

Sanjay - Haan yaar I know after Tanya left you have sort of withdrawn but pls this one time come for my sake you will like it.

Ashu finally agrees to meet Sanjay at the venue.

Nidhi & Anjali dressed stunningly reach the party & Ashu too comes wearing a black suit. Sanjay meets Ashu & thanks him for agreeing to come at such short notice.

Ashu is feeling uncomfortable and thinks of leaving the party soon when he happens to see a stunningly dressed women in red whose back is towards him. He is looking at her when Nidhi slowly turns in his direction (She is not aware of his presence in the party) and Ashu stood transfixed and hit by her beauty.

Do leave in your comments 

Aarathi 😊

Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago

hey ash  this ff was simply sweet the way ashu & nidhi were fix with each other

sorry was straight away express through ashu feeling ,something hm something what is the word we call i cant express the feeling hope you will understand my word,

& this is very much na insaafi ff was too short really pls do as long as you can as soon as possible becoz i love your ff so much dear

sonali
Edited by karajekar - 11 years ago
Hi arathi..
Lovely update...love the way Ashu apologised to Nidhi and wiped her tears gave her his hanky...beautiful...Now eagerly waiting for next one when AshNi see each other n hope i get some romantic scenes to see ooops sorry i mean to read...
Thank you...plz post it soon n lengthy...