New FF:Part 4:The Party Pg#9 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow ashu thinking of nidhi for the whole time... and nidhi cant listen anything wrong about Dr. Ashu... πŸ˜³
Seeds of love have already started to grow on both the sides...
btw... Just then the Baba intervenes & stops Ashutosh. 
whose baba? πŸ˜•
Guys some clarifications
Baba is the old man whom nidhi treats after the accident.Since she doesnt know his name and he is old she calls him baba.He is not the baba as in the show.
Ashu in my ff is neither sharad nor mohnish in paricular.The readers can imagine whoever they like of the two in place of Ashu
Tanu short for Tanya Roy is connected to Ashu's past though I am not sure if she will have any role in future,i am yet to decide on it.Right now just using her name to show few similarities between Nidhi and Tanya RoyEdited by ash_arti - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ash_arti

Guys some clarifications
Baba is the old man whom nidhi treats after the accident.Since she doesnt know his name and he is old she calls him baba.He is not the baba as in the show.
Ashu in my ff is neither sharad nor mohnish in paricular.The readers can imagine whoever they like of the two in place of Ashu
Tanu short for Tanya Roy is connected to Ashu's past though I am not sure if she will have any role in future,i am yet to decide on it.Right now just using her name to show few similarities between Nidhi and Tanya Roy
Thank you πŸ˜Š
Good one Aarathi.πŸ‘. love the way the story is heading, good characterization of each character in the story:)..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waiting fr the next part:) β­οΈ

Sonia
it was such a nice ff darling 
ab mujhe ashu ko nidhi ko manaate hue dekhna hai

love yu sweetu

sonali
Originally posted by niniborn2rule

Interesting story...grt going..update fastπŸ˜›

Thanks dear will update over the weekend
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aarati.. lovely update... aww Nidhi .. n the rains... such an awesome combination β€οΈ

Absolutely loved it πŸ˜³ 

Ashu seems to b still reeling under the effects of the past... looking forward to seeing how Nidhi will brighten up his present n future! πŸ˜

Thanks Tanu Yes he is still stuck in the past as of now.
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Interesting story,wd like to know the next AshNi convo soon.
Now both of them has felt a mysterious attraction for each other.So looking forward to c how it improves.Pl update soon.

Thanks dear for your appreciation, I will be updating soon
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Aarathi...Great FF...Story is unfolding in interesting way...πŸ‘

1.-Nidhi and her freinds are damn cute...loved their masti in rain...Nidhi is mischievous,caring person...Best part was her freinds teasing her..and saying...'wooo'...πŸ˜† 

2.Nidhi's family intro is Nice..here you have given twist about her Dad..wow...

3.Dr Ashutosh has a Past...Hot babe named Tanu..πŸ˜‰..Nice name...She loved Drenching in Rain..and so is nidhi..excellent connection between past and present...

4.Dr Ashutosh..furious on Nidhi...And nidhi is not at fault...How is he going to rectify His Mistake...

Love Story starts..Eagerly waiting for Next update...😊

Thanks dear for liking the FF.
Yes I am trying to make the entire story different except for Ashu & Nidhi and giving different family background to both of them.Hope u like the next parts too.

Originally posted by Poojapange

Lovely update...
Rain scene was cute...nidhi playing with rain drops n ashu staring at her...U change d past of both characters...Here Nidhi's dad left home when she was just 5 years old n other side Ashu wants to forget Tanu...intresting story...
Both r feeling something new about each other..n next day ashu furious on nidhi as she come let on her duty but now he knew there is no fault of nidhi...
Now looking forward to see how he talk to her...plz update soon

Thanks dear. I will be updating soon.