Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

[QUOTE=Armu4eva]Wow.. Arti... new FF.. woohoo 🥳  

And wow... Nidhi being serious about her career.. how i love it 😍

Cant wait to see AshNi interactions.. Nidhis shararat.. making Ashu skip several beats! 😳

[/QUOTE\]

Thanks Tanu hope to make it more interesting 😊

daffodil81 thumbnail
@Mudraswati yes I am trying to minimise the errora regarding medical profession lolz

@Razonedge Thanks a lot dear I am happy you could visualise all the scenes like watching the show.
daffodil81 thumbnail
@Vanilaflowers
@ Niniborn2rule
Thanks for liking my ff.

@anu13
Thanks for your kind words dear. Yes I hope to make it a doctor's story unlike the show.

@Blushsarika
Thank you I hope to keep it fresh and new.

@rrdus
@aarch
@priyanaidu
@Poojapange
@Hellox
@Ambika
@Vikhyat123

Thank you for your appreciation,
will be updating soon
daffodil81 thumbnail
@aayushi
@Karajekar
@Abhiani

Thanks a lot for liking my FF
daffodil81 thumbnail

Part #2 The Luncheon

Dr.Ashutosh comes & introduces to everyone and briefs them about MCG its history & its ethics.Nidhi feels a surge of pride & happiness to be joining this hospital & more so as an intern learning under Dr. Ashutosh.

Ashu sums up saying I am looking forward to your successful internships here & wish you all a bright future. We have arranged a Luncheon so let's all head to the cafeteria.

In cafeteria Nidhi is sitting with the other 3 interns Tamanna, Sonia & Janvi.She found them to be extremely friendly & jovial.

Tamanna - Dr. Ranga told me that I will be working in orthopaedics department, wow I was always interested in it. 

Sonia - Hey me too in same department glad we can work together.

Janvi - Guys I will be working in gynecology department which is headed by some Dr. Mallika. Hey Nidhi what about you.

Nidhi - I will be working in neuroscience field.

Sonia - Oh that's Dr.Ashu's specialization right?

Nidhi - Yeah and I will be working under him

Tamanna - Wow Nidhi you are so lucky ... you are getting a chance to work under such a handsome,hawt,dashing Doctor... haaye kaash we could swap places..

Nidhi - Oh comeon Tamanna... Dr. Ashu must be married..

Janvi - Nidhi that's the point, he is single but dunno if he is ready to mingle * and she giggles*

Nidhi blushes slightly and looks in the direction of Dr.Ashu who is having lunch with 2 other senior doctors.He had removed his blazer and she could see his personality well. He was close to 6 feet in height,fair in color and his presence commanded a respect from everyone around him.

Nidhi continued to admire him when Ashu just turns and their eyes meet. Nidhi is caught staring at him and she immediately looks in another direction.

Sonia - Looks who's staring at Nidhi ... its Dr. Ashutosh.

They all turn in his direction but Ashu was talking to his colleagues.

Nidhi - Comeon Sonia don't embarass me why would Dr.Ashu stare at me.

Sonia - Hey I wasn't lying I caught him staring at you.

Tamanna - Its ok Nidhi even if he stares at you whats wrong yaar he is so handsome.

Nidhi - stop it guys you all are too much ... I am going to get some juice.

Janvi - Nidhi don't be upset ya we are just pulling your leg.

Nidhi sees an array of orange, grape & lime juice & selects lime. She takes a sip & is squeezing a lemon when a drop of the lime juice gets into her both eyes.

She is struggling to open her eyes when after a minute or two she hears a husky voice behind her.

Are you ok Dr. Verma ?

She didnt needed to turn & see who it was... that husky voice itself told her its Dr. Ashutosh and her heart skipped a beat.

Dr.Verma ??

Nidhi slowly turns towards him with her eyes closed and says I am fine sir

Ashu for a moment stares at her & says -Then why are you closing your eyes?

Nidhi opens her left eye looks at him & says - Sir I am... I am.. ok

Ashu - No you are not tell me what happened to your eyes

Nidhi - Sir I was squeezing the lemon juice when it got into my eyes & its burning.

Ashu - You are so careless You should first wash your eye.

Nidhi -  Sir I don't know where the restroom is...

Ashu looks around but everyone were busy eating.

Ashu - Come with me I will take you.

Nidhi stands still not knowing how to react..

Ashu after a minute hesitatingly says - Dr.Verma give me your hand & I will lead you to the restroom.

Nidhi slowly brings her left hand forward but her eyes remain close.Ashu stands looking at her & finally takes her hand. Both feel a kind of electric rays passing through their body & Nidhi silently thanks god that her eyes are closed becoz she couldn't look in Ashu's face. Her heart was beating so rapidly she thought he would hear.

Finally Ashu leads her to the restroom.

Dr.Verma - here's the washroom now clean your eyes.

Nidhi starts washing her face & eyes while Ashu stands transfixed looking at her.Her skin now devoid of any makeup still looked so beautiful. He observed how the water splashed at her face and for a moment thought how lucky the water was to caress her cheeks.This kind of very thought shocks him and he looks at the mirror & sees Nidhi watching him.

Ashu - I hope you are fine now Dr. Verma

Nidhi - Yes Sir & thank...

But before she could complete Ashu just stormed off and left Nidhi confused. She thought what happened to him that he just went off before I could even thank him.

Just then Sonia & Janvi came towards her.

Janvi - Nidhi where were you we got worried you didn't turn up at the table.

Sonia - Are you all right what happened to your eyes.

Nidhi quickly tells them what happened to her eyes & how Dr. Ashutosh helped her.

Sonia & Janvi looked at her mischeviously when Nidhi said - Now you two don't start it again. It was just that Dr. Ashutosh happened to be there & he helped me & I am sure if there was anyone else in my place also he would have done the same so stop assuming.

Sonia - Nidhi... We didn't tell anything ... You are only saying all this.. Right Janvi?

Janvi winked at her.

Nidhi - Oh you both are hopeless come lets go Tamanna will be waiting..

And they headed off to finish the lunch & resume work.

Looking forward to your comments..

Aarathi

AMBIKA2561979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz yaar aarti...dont update such short parts..was soo engrossed reading n imagining characters..suddenly realised that it has ended.😭😭.BTW beautifully written...😊😉..loved it...😊
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good Progression of Your FF...Ashu is HOTT...Ashu Nidhi are feeling Attraction Towards each other..Wow...
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
wonderful update...
So ashu is also loves nidhi...looking forward to see more Ashni scenes...
Plz next time make it long...
Thank you
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Ashu is so handsome everyone Single wants to "Mingle" with him and Mallu is in another department.Love would blossom well soon.Eager to see it.It was very nice but next,make it little longer if possible.
Binat thumbnail

Too short but very sweet...this is what we were all hoping to see in KTLK