jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

Originally posted by jyoti06

Wowww so tuesday will b the night Embarrassed

I feel its going to b AarYa's first night of interaction where both will talk and resolve all their issues EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

cannot wait for this now Tongue

Jyo, I feel it'll be more like Aarti's introduction to Arpita. Yash will be more vocal for the first time. I don't think Aarti will be able to speak about Prashant...yet. Although I really hope they clear all the air at one go, I doubt it'll be so...the Prashant skeleton will stay in the cupboard, for nowUnhappy
I hope both at least start the interaction ...it can b anything general ..like thier first issues on why they married ...the doubt they hv about each other ...all that can b cleared up ..

Prashant skeleton for now can remain in cupboard till both r a bit comfortable with each other in communication TongueLOL

Also Yash might give some more insight on Arpita's death while interacting with Aarti ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
wow can't wait for Tuesday. So I guess Monday will have a continuation of rituals.
Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Jyo, I feel it'll be more like Aarti's introduction to Arpita. Yash will be more vocal for the first time. I don't think Aarti will be able to speak about Prashant...yet. Although I really hope they clear all the air at one go, I doubt it'll be so...the Prashant skeleton will stay in the cupboard, for nowUnhappy
[/QUOTE]

Yeah i totally agree with you, i think there is would more of Arpita and Yash relationship and Yash's may speak out his mind at least now to clear out misunderstanding at Aarti's side.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

InduG64

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah i totally agree with you, i think there would more of Arpita and Yash relationship discussion and wish Yash's  may speak out his mind at least now to clear out all  misunderstanding at Aarti's side.Wink

Edited by Indomitable - 07 April 2012 at 2:38pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index