Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

SR of AarYa on tuesday

M_n_h Goldie
M_n_h
M_n_h

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Just now saw the scrolls in zee tv they said:

"Punar vivah se jude hai Yash aur Aarti kaisa hoda unka suhaag raat? tuesday 10:30 pm"
just got to watch wht is in store for us

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mokbanmeenagarwalUbiquitosmaaneetfanaticaditibddesikimsamadigaagkriti07LuvStrk-001-Dimple-angakeuluvmgMunaMeet22aanyakunatMelodiousDreamsInduG64jyoti0649erFan-ProudGCian-

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Wowww so tuesday will b the night ShockedShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I feel its going to b AarYa's first night of interaction where both will talk and resolve all their issues EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

cannot wait for this now Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64

M_n_h Goldie
M_n_h
M_n_h

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Wowww so tuesday will b the night Embarrassed

I feel its going to b AarYa's first night of interaction where both will talk and resolve all their issues EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yes me to waiting for tuesday Day Dreaming
Ubiquitos Goldie
Ubiquitos
Ubiquitos

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
3 days to go;
Waiting for Tuesday.
Hope Aarti tells the truth!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Wowww so tuesday will b the night Embarrassed

Jyo, I feel it'll be more like Aarti's introduction to Arpita. Yash will be more vocal for the first time. I don't think Aarti will be able to speak about Prashant...yet. Although I really hope they clear all the air at one go, I doubt it'll be so...the Prashant skeleton will stay in the cupboard, for nowUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

Jyo, I feel it'll be more like Aarti's introduction to Arpita. Yash will be more vocal for the first time. I don't think Aarti will be able to speak about Prashant...yet. Although I really hope they clear all the air at one go, I doubt it'll be so...the Prashant skeleton will stay in the cupboard, for nowUnhappy

Yep, i took think so, may be Arati will understand that Yash is not the kind of person she has thought of. But I don't think Prashant lie will come outConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamskriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by InduG64

Yep, i took think so, may be Arati will understand that Yash is not the kind of person she has thought of. But I don't think Prashant lie will come outConfused

Bold: Yes jikky, only that issue will be cleared...and ironically, that itself will  be another burden for Aarti to carry, which is that she is deceiving such a good personOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamskriti07

LuvStrk-001 IF-Dazzler
LuvStrk-001
LuvStrk-001

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
So Tuesday will be the night where Aarti all MU will get cleared!!!Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index