Maya and Virat gonna break UP

VirmanxFan01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Star Plus' serial Ekk Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai is going to have its much awaited twist in which Virat (Kushal Tandon) will finally come to know about the negative sides of Maya (Nikunj Malik) and decide to break up their relationship in the coming episodes.

It is the time to rejoice for the lovers of Maanvi (Nia Sharma), as end of this relationship may open the way for Maanvi and Virat to realize their love towards each other. Sources reveal that Virat who was earlier convinced by Maanvi that Maya has got rid of all her negativity, will finally realize that she has not changed much.

In fact, this track will further enter into a fight wherein Maya will accuse Virat of being over concerned about Maanvi. And she will commit another folly by revealing Maanvi's plan to bring them closer, and later will consider Maanvi responsible for creating misunderstanding between them.

It would proof to be the saturation point and Virat will break their relationship. Talking of the track Nikunj (Maya) said, "Some interesting revelation will surely happen in the show but I am not in a position to disclose it."

Well, this track will surely be loved by Virat and Maanvi lovers which will be aired in coming week only.

WHOS EXCITED???!😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VirmanxFan01 thumbnail

Its Hard to not be excited

virat and maya breaking up episodes are apparently going to arrive this week

Virman Forever
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VirmanxFan01

Its Hard to not be excited

virat and maya breaking up episodes are apparently going to arrive this week

Virman Forever

reallyyy?! Omg, this quick!? (just saying cos' indian drama's stretch one track for agesss 😆) but i guess EEMMBH is unique and special 😛 anyways i'm more than excited! super super excited. Can't wait for Maya to be out of his life and maanvi to enter his life forever! 

VirmanxFan01 thumbnail

I was searching for virat and maya's break up and i found this article and at the end it said

"It would proof to be the saturation point and Virat will break their relationship. Talking of the track Nikunj (Maya) said, "Some interesting revelation will surely happen in the show but I am not in a position to disclose it."

Well, this track will surely be loved by Virat and Maanvi lovers which will be aired in coming week only.
If the break up episode doesnt air this week it might as well air next week
its still worth the wait 😊

VirmanxFan01 thumbnail

i need more posts to share a link

Edited by VirmanxFan01 - 12 years ago
VirmanxFan01 thumbnail

IL try send a link after i get more posts 😊

Edited by VirmanxFan01 - 12 years ago
NeenuAmmu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
TFS... I AM VERY VERY VERY  EXITED 4 VIRMAN LS
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i get a feeling that Maya is Maya jaiswal..sent by jaiswals to get ahold of viren through virat.

i really hope this article is correct. cant wait till virat gets to know of her "actual" colours. she's such an irrational character
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS. ðŸ˜Š
Can't wait to finally say bye bye to Maya for good. ðŸ˜Š