AarYa SS:Destined to be together Pg-13 uptd 27/5 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shashi1984

Wow! That's too good. Waiting for the next. Plz update soon

thanks 😊
next update asap
Originally posted by anjali0111

hey i jus read both updates...they were fantastic!!!!!

now eagerly waiting for next part...n plz add me in your pm list.

thanks Anjali 😊
will update next part asap
as of now i dont have pm list but will surely try to pm you 😊
hi friends another update

Previous update :Click here

Part 3:

Aarti was coming back to the room after the pooja but she was still confused whether Yash was there or not when she entered the room saw all the curtains and decorations were still there, looked at bed kids were not there then scanned the whole room found Yash facing the other side and was looking at something which he held in his hands, she thought of talking to him as they were alone but she needed to find Ansh so she turned to leave the room but Yash's voice stopped her.

Yash: why did u leave me n go

Aarti was stunned to hear it she didn't understand anything so she went near him and so that she could hear him clearly

Yash: Arpita I love so much y… y did u leave me

Aarti thinks wht is Yash ji talking… but wht she heard next cleared all her doubts

Yash: I have been trying so hard Arpita to tell Aart ji that… that I have married her only bcoz I want a mother for our daughters and maybe I don't know… I… I think… that she has some misunderstandings about me and I don't know… I mean how can I clear them I need to talk to her soon

Aarti was standing there as though trying to grasp wht Yash was talking and thought it means Yash ji… Yash ji married me as he wanted mother for his daughters. Yash was talking on but she slowly moved towards the door as she needed sometime to understand wht she heard just now opening the door she moved out but stopped and turned to take a glance at Yash before leaving saw him still standing there and talking, closed the door slowly so tht she doesn't disturb him stood outside the room unable to understand where to go so that she can get some peace.

As soon as the door closed Yash turned though he hadn't heard any sound and felt tht there was someone in the room, there was no one but his felt someone's presence then he put down the frame of Arpita he held in his hands and moved towards the door.

There Aarti was outside the room and started moving she dumped into Vidhi.

Vidhi: Arpita are you alright? I mean you look worried

Aarti: I m fine bhabhi I… I was looking for Ansh and I… I dint know where to go

Vidhi: oh!! for this you were so worried you could have come n asked me na

Aarti: I was thinking that only

Vidhi: k come I'll take you and they started walking away from there

Yash came out of the room and saw Aarti and his bhabhi going and thought: was Aarti ji here I mean I felt that someone was there… was it Aarti ji? he just stood there seeing her leaving from there.

There Vidhi took Aarti to kids room saw kids were arguing for something immediately they rushed to them and made them quite.

Vidhi: Payal, Palak why are you fighting with your brother

Palak: brother… he is Ansh na then how did he become my brother

Payal: yes he is Ansh

Vidhi: yes he is Ansh but he is ur brother like Vedanth bhaiyya

There Aarti was trying to explain Ansh: Ansh you don't fight like that with PayLak

Ansh: why mama they only started

Aarti: maybe Ansh but they are now ur sisters so you need to take care of him, become there friend and not fight with them

Ansh: but mama…

Aarti cut him: you're a mama's gud boy na so u'll listen to mama na

Ansh nodded his head as though accepting it. Though the kids became quite but didn't completely accept wht they were told. Later on Aarti became busy with Ansh but her mind was on wht she heard, having thought abt it a lot Aarti finally realized that she was wrong abt Yash, he was a nice person and thought abt saying sorry to him.

Later in the evening after all the post marriage rituals Aarti was standing outside the room and remembered wht all happened earlier that day and was determined to talk to Yash but when she entered the room she saw that the pictures of a beautiful women seeing her from all the sides of the room she just kept turning around then she realized that it was Arpita and with all her doubts were further cleared.

Yash was outside thinking yesterday I couldn't talk to Aarti ji but today I have to talk to her taking the decision to talk to her he entered the room saw that she was sitting on the bed, there Aarti hearing the sound of the door looked up and saw Yash was coming towards her she slowly stood up. Yash observed that there was a change in her behavior she was not feeling restless when he was moving towards her like the previous day there was respect,peace in her eyes instead of disgust which he had been seeing then he understood that Aarti was there in the room when he was talking to Arpita which indeed cleared all the misunderstandings of Aarti. Both stood there in front of each other with peace that atlast their misunderstandings were cleared.

nice update!!!!!!!!!

finally all the misunderstandings r cleared
liked the way aarti n vidhi make the kids accept each other as bro n sis

continue soon
Beautiful update!!!
Atlast Aarti MU abt Yash is cleared and Ansh and PayLak became friends!!!!
Wow!!
plzz do continue!!!
Edited by nooriewas - 11 years ago
nice dear...continue soon...
Great Update!!!!!!!!!!!👏
nice update!!!!!!!!!

continue soon
Originally posted by anjali0111

nice update!!!!!!!!!

continue soon

thanks 😛
Originally posted by nooriewas

Beautiful update!!!
Atlast Aarti MU abt Yash is cleared and Ansh and PayLak became friends!!!!
Wow!!
plzz do continue!!!

thanks 😛
Though Ansh and PayLak some wht understood wht Aarti and Vidhi were trying to tell but they still need time and some one telling them again and again