Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shah10

amazing..

thanks
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi friends thanks to everyone for appreciating my work and here is the next update

Part 2:

Aarti got up from to bed,saw the PayLak and Ansh are sleeping peacefully caressed them lovely then she went near the mirror to remove her jewellery and at the same time Yash came out of wash room saw her removing all her jewellery she held her mangalsutra and was abt remove but she saw herself in the mirror with mangalsutra held in her hand she remembered her marriage with Yash then she saw the sindoor on fore head slowly she raised her hand to her fore head and touched it this was first time she was seeing herself in the mirror after the marriage Mrs.Yash Scindia her eyes filled with tears Yash was silently watching all this trying to understand wht she was thinking.

Aarti thought once she was wife of Prashanth who deceived her, broke her heart left her and her son who is now the most important part of her life but then she remembered what Prasanth told her at the temple then she thought not to waste her tears for a sick man like him, he doesn't have place in her life now wiped her tears away thinking she is married now and he doesn't have any entry in her life or her son's, realized that someone was watching her she saw in the mirror met his eyes slowly she turned to face him as she was lowering her eyes, she saw him trying to tell sumthing through actions so she raised her eyes saw that he was pointing out sumthing which she couldn't get it Yash started coming towards her she began feeling restless and started moving back but she couldn't she was standing near the mirror Yash came near to her and again tried pointing it out but in vain she wasn't able to unable to understand anything as he was near to her and this was making her nervous and couldn't understand wht he was trying to tell. Tired of telling her he raised his hand to her face and was abt to touch then he saw her closing her eyes tightly, he remembered all the previous incidents that happened btw them he stopped his hand.

Yash thought to tell her rather than he himself doing it: Aarti ji you have sindoor near your eyes

Aarti was surprised how sindoor was near her eyes: ji and she started to wipe it after wiping she looked at Yash he shook his head telling tht it was still there she tried again but it was not completely erased he again shook his head and Aarti looked at him and he slowly raised his hand Aarti began feeling restless and closed her eyes tightly thinking wht he would do... touch me? No he can't how can he? Yash just stared at her dint understand why she was closing her eyes then when he dint touch her Aarti opened her and saw him pointing something at her back and she turned and saw the mirror and wiped of the mark completely then saw in the mirror for his reflection but he was gone. Aarti turned around to see where he was but he was nowhere in the room heard the sound of door being closed then went to freshen herself as this was her first day in her sasural.

Yash came out of the room thinking that she need some space for getting ready he knew that if PayLak woke up she was there with them he went straight to Paylak room as there would be no one to disturb him or question him about why was he out of the room so early n that too on the next day of his  marriage. He remembered Aarti holding mangalsutra then touching sindoor and how her eyes were filled with tears he thought tht like him she was also missing her ex-husband, but thought that there was more to it as he saw sumthing more than was visible to him in his eyes the hurt being deceived but y he dint understand then he remembered the previous day before marriage where she wanted to tell him something but was stopped bcoz of the arrival of their families and again he remembered the previous night where she again tried to tell something but was again stopped, he wondered wht is that that is bothering Aarti ji wht did she want to tell and after previous night her misunderstanding about me should be cleared that this marriage is not for myself but did she really understood it or is she still misunderstanding me I need to talk to her, he immediately went to the door was abt to open but then thought Aarti might need time to freshen n I must leave her alone for sometime give her some time for herself. He waited for sometime then went to his room knocked on the door but there was no response he thought of gng in but then remembered the previous day when he entered her room to bring her to the mandaap his wrong timing he then remembered how he was staring at her then stopped himself and knocked again but there was no response he waited patiently till she opened the door

Yash: sorry Aarti ji I wanted to talk to u as we couldn't talk yesterday

Aarti moved aside a thought telling him to come inside he entered the room n saw that the kids were still sleeping. Yash though the kids are asleep still would it be gud to talk before them I think I should wait for some more time. Here Aarti was waiting for him speak then she saw him and followed his gaze to look where he was looking then she saw the kids and understood that he doesn't want to speak anything before their children. So she quietly moved towards Ansh. There was a knock on the door and Yash opened it, it was Vidhi she came to tell Aarti to get ready as there was some pooja for the newlywed daughter in law of the house but was surprised to find both Aarti and Yash ready n even saw the kids.

Vidhi: wht is this you both got ready so early n these kids when did they come we dint knew abt it sorry abt that, Aarti I know Yash Bhaiyya daily wakes up early but you too

Aarti looked at Yash: ji bhabhi I like wake up early hearing this Yash turned to Aarti

Vidhi: now that you are ready come down for the pooja then turned to Yash: Yash bhaiyya shall I get u something

Yash: no bhabhi its k

Vidhi: bhaiyya I have suggestion as you are ready u can come down for pooja I know this pooja is for only ladies but u can look at you beautiful wife

Yash simply turned his face away telling by his actions that he dint want to come down at same time Pankaj entered

Vidhi: if it was Prateek he would have jumped around madly and see you don't we want to come... k... k now I understood why u want to come down as everyone would be around you cant see your wife that is y you want to stay here so that you can see her without any disturbance

Yash looked at her disbelievingly. Pankaj started to smile as they were pulling his leg they got this chance after long time n dint want to lose it.

Smiling Vidhi told: bhaiyya I was just kidding and took Aarti with her. On the way Vidhi told Aarti that she already asked Paridhi to get ready so they went to take her along with them. When they came down Gayatri was waiting Aarti took her blessings where as Pardhi stood there Gayatri gave her cold looks which was noticed by Aarti and she whispered to Pardhi to touch feet of Gayatri she did so.

The pooja started Aarti was trying to concentrate but Vidhi words which she spoke to Yash was ringing in her ears unknowingly her eyes moved to the window of their room whether Yash was really looking at her. But dint find him there so she again started to concentrate.

There in the room Yash got a call n he was unable to hear anything so walked near to the window there he could hear properly n finished his call, he was about to turn n go but something caught his attention he turned back n saw tht Aarti was dng the pooja at the same time Aarti turned and saw Yash looking at her Vidhi's words came to her ming thought how can he look at her like tht in tht instance the pooja thali in her hand was abt to fall but just in time she managed it and gave it to Paridhi, without any one noticing she again turned back but Yash was gone she stood there confused thinking whether it was her imagination or Yash was there really.

Edited by M_n_h - 12 years ago
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yayzzz! First to review:)

This is for you : πŸ‘

It was totally an 'awww' update!😳 Awesome yar.. Hope we get to watch AarYa's cute moments like this in the show! Loving this ss:) And this update is super cute!

The way AarYa were looking at each other and all.. lovely! Ah, Vidhi bhabhi can do wonders :)

Awesome work dear, keep it upπŸ˜† 
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Simply Super update!!!!πŸ˜›
Loved the way u have written!!!πŸ˜›
Super Like!!!πŸ‘
Lovely update!!!πŸ‘
Plsss do continue!!!
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great updateπŸ‘

Eagerly waiting for next!!!!!!!!!!!
Break.The.Code thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Chal Priya stole my position..agli baar mein hi frst hongi,haan nahi toh!!
]

Yay!!!Finally Yash STARED at his beautiful wife..
Maybe Arpita hates waking up early..
Uff!!!

chup ke chup ke aarthi ji apne pati ko dek rahi hai!!

wah ji!!

aww...Panku-Vidhu pulling his leg..lol..
urgh..Yaar aarthi tu abhi bhi Pareshant ko yaad kar rahi ho???

Just chod ja yaar..he doesn't even deserve your rememberance/reminiscence..
]
Over all a greeaaatt update..

PS--OMG PraDhi are as adorable as the show here..

chal ab next prt post kar..samjhi??

PS:Priya madam,wen r u updating Ishq hua?