India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

priyash (Page 5)

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I guess it useless to make people understand that Ashish might be at fault too ...seriously...why always blame the girl if something goes wrong in a relationship...lets not be too blind in love with an actor, that we even forget that even he can be at fault...it really is sad to see that while the actress is bashed and blamed, the actor is touted as innocent...remember nobody in this world is innocent...not even the world's nicest guy.Sleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiiayushiishpostmodernistWhiteNights.kasturika_kashuArieltabi_Darling_carisma2

postmodernist Senior Member
postmodernist
postmodernist

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasturika_kashu

<div></div>
Originally posted by postmodernist

<div></div>

Feel sorry for the girls who go for mere physical appearance and trust people blindly!! I have never trusted AK after going through Emotional atyAchar! It was just for Priyal I thought things would be better now!! But somwhere I just had a fear that AK would change after having so much of female fan following! Still I give him all the benefits if doubt and eish priyash relation to be better!!

For all the girls reading this, tell me What if ur boyfriend cheats on you, would u still give him a smile and tolerate everything!! In priyash case anyhing could have happened!! Not nevessary it us always priysl's fault!!Since we do not know the facts about whose fault it is, I would say better not come into conclusion!
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">priyal is a kiddo... a baby grl.. and i think she shud have nt said that in frnt of the media that she loves ashish.. aaj itne sare logon ki baddua to nhi parti na uspar... the biggg female followig of ashish.. feel sorry for her...Cry</font>

So true!! Really feel sorry for Priyal!! People always see her fault when in all the interviews I have always felt Priyal beung so articulating about her love to AK!! AK is usually seen reluctant coz he does not want to lose his female fan following! I have never seen pain in Ak's eyes for Priyal!! In fact I have seen pain and
somewhat insecurity in Priyal's eyes!! Anyways, I would just pray that Priyash are happy together!! I just hope!! I just hope God save this couple from many duanolic eyes!!
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">seriously yaar... itke patch up hone ke khabar se... in some fb pages i saw grls commenting like this "bad jodi" etc et.. just becoz they r jealous of priyal.. i mean this is so childish yar...LOL ashish is ashish.. nt udayveer ... u may like him.. bt u dnt know the guy at alll... i too found it quite funny wen once ashis said- "dekhta hu kitni der tak jhel sakta hun isse... " i found it soo surprising... ye kaisi comment thi.. priyal was like- itni bhi buri nhi hu... awww...Ouch

god i just hope.. un dono ki itni cute si dosti aur relation ko kisiki nazar na lage... Cry GOD plzzz help them...</font>

AK had never thought he would be in such a limelight! He had played in so many serials before but people never noticed him much! When I saw him in his previous serials especially in bandini, never liked him!! But Dek changed his fate! The character Udayveer took him to the height he must have never expected!! I just hate it when people change when they gain fame! Sometimes I feel the same for AK! But AK should realize that we fans keep on changing! We are always after great actors and good faces!! There was time Abhisek rawat had great fan followings, now he is not much appreciated!! AK should also realize this and stay committed to his live and work!! Personally I would give respect for people who are honest and committed!! Truth is yet to be out regarding AK and Priyal! Somewhere U feel it's not Spriyal's fault! She however must have Reacted to Ak's unwilling behavior! Whatever!! My wish they patch up and keep our mouth shut forever!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiiaslsifjsdlvjmdikasturika_kashu_Darling_

UdaynArnavRmine Senior Member
UdaynArnavRmine
UdaynArnavRmine

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

<div></div>

<div></div>

Feel sorry for the girls who go for mere physical appearance and trust people blindly!! I have never trusted AK after going through Emotional atyAchar! It was just for Priyal I thought things would be better now!! But somwhere I just had a fear that AK would change after having so much of female fan following! Still I give him all the benefits if doubt and eish priyash relation to be better!!

For all the girls reading this, tell me What if ur boyfriend cheats on you, would u still give him a smile and tolerate everything!! In priyash case anyhing could have happened!! Not nevessary it us always priysl's fault!!Since we do not know the facts about whose fault it is, I would say better not come into conclusion!
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">priyal is a kiddo... a baby grl.. and i think she shud have nt said that in frnt of the media that she loves ashish.. aaj itne sare logon ki baddua to nhi parti na uspar... the biggg female followig of ashish.. feel sorry for her...Cry</font>

So true!! Really feel sorry for Priyal!! People always see her fault when in all the interviews I have always felt Priyal beung so articulating about her love to AK!! AK is usually seen reluctant coz he does not want to lose his female fan following! I have never seen pain in Ak's eyes for Priyal!! In fact I have seen pain and
somewhat insecurity in Priyal's eyes!! Anyways, I would just pray that Priyash are happy together!! I just hope!! I just hope God save this couple from many duanolic eyes!!
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">seriously yaar... itke patch up hone ke khabar se... in some fb pages i saw grls commenting like this "bad jodi" etc et.. just becoz they r jealous of priyal.. i mean this is so childish yar...LOL ashish is ashish.. nt udayveer ... u may like him.. bt u dnt know the guy at alll... i too found it quite funny wen once ashis said- "dekhta hu kitni der tak jhel sakta hun isse... " i found it soo surprising... ye kaisi comment thi.. priyal was like- itni bhi buri nhi hu... awww...Ouch

god i just hope.. un dono ki itni cute si dosti aur relation ko kisiki nazar na lage... Cry GOD plzzz help them...</font>

AK had never thought he would be in such a limelight! He had played in so many serials before but people never noticed him much! When I saw him in his previous serials especially in bandini, never liked him!! But Dek changed his fate! The character Udayveer took him to the height he must have never expected!! I just hate it when people change when they gain fame! Sometimes I feel the same for AK! But AK should realize that we fans keep on changing! We are always after great actors and good faces!! There was time Abhisek rawat had great fan followings, now he is not much appreciated!! AK should also realize this and stay committed to his live and work!! Personally I would give respect for people who are honest and committed!! Truth is yet to be out regarding AK and Priyal! Somewhere U feel it's not Spriyal's fault! She however must have Reacted to Ak's unwilling behavior! Whatever!! My wish they patch up and keep our mouth shut forever!!

Well if ur sayinn DEK changed ASHISH's fate same goes for priyal aswell cuz her pervious show's were also flop like big timee LOL...tough AK is a part of one of the biggest shows yeh rishta kya kehlate hai...
postmodernist Senior Member
postmodernist
postmodernist

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UVLOVER

sara fault priyal ka hai m sureee...

AK is innocnettt i knw him personalyyy n i can assure it, huhhh priya tu bauht hi actinggg ker rahii hai yaarrr... ufff taubahhh allah maff kere...

By the way if you know sk personally, even we know Priyal personally!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu IF-Rockerz
kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

i dnt wanna be rude.. bt dukh hota hain ye dekh ke ki ladkiyan ladkiyon ke bare mein aisa bolte hain kabhi kabhi...Ouch
ashish ke fb profile mein dusre ladkiyon ki itniii sari photos hain.. priyal ki ek bhi nhi hain... agr mera bf aisa karta na.. to main kabka chod deti use.. are yar... ho sakta hain tumhare bht sare dost ho.. bt i love u nah? and u demand to love me...!! then agr mujhe bura lage kisi baat se then i cnt express my anger? wat is this?Shocked

why are ya takinn side of priyal??ShockedConfused

how do ya knw tht its AK's fault?? ShockedConfused

I mean khud hi andaze matt lagao...Confused

of hooo am nt taking sides... bt am nt assming... and commenting.. i just found those comments abt priyal... DISGUSTING..!!!!! SHE has all ryyts to be angry with him, she has all ryts to love him... and i think FANS have no ryt to talk like this abt their personal ryts...

carisma2

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@postmodernist...somehow I had always felt that Ashish finds Priyal a kiddo...which she is really...and that sometimes makes him uncomfortable with the realtionship...err...just my view...I felt that from watching their interviews...Priyal was always clinging to him and he seemed to want to stay a bit away from her...but as I said we are no one to judge somebody's relationship..so wont like to comment anything more abt this Geek

kasturika_kashu

kasturika_kashu IF-Rockerz
kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

i dnt wanna be rude.. bt dukh hota hain ye dekh ke ki ladkiyan ladkiyon ke bare mein aisa bolte hain kabhi kabhi...Ouch
ashish ke fb profile mein dusre ladkiyon ki itniii sari photos hain.. priyal ki ek bhi nhi hain... agr mera bf aisa karta na.. to main kabka chod deti use.. are yar... ho sakta hain tumhare bht sare dost ho.. bt i love u nah? and u demand to love me...!! then agr mujhe bura lage kisi baat se then i cnt express my anger? wat is this?Shocked

why are ya takinn side of priyal??ShockedConfused

how do ya knw tht its AK's fault?? ShockedConfused

I mean khud hi andaze matt lagao...Confused

listen frnd am NOT taking sides.. i just found those comments abt priyal DISGUSTING.. so was saying otherwise... thats it... i think she has all ryts to be angry with ashish,her ashu, and all ryts to love him... thats it.,.. and U have no ryt to discuss it like this... i hope MODS close this topic...its insane...Angry

carisma2

UdaynArnavRmine Senior Member
UdaynArnavRmine
UdaynArnavRmine

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

sara fault priyal ka hai m sureee...

AK is innocnettt i knw him personalyyy n i can assure it, huhhh priya tu bauht hi actinggg ker rahii hai yaarrr... ufff taubahhh allah maff kere...

By the way if you know sk personally, even we know Priyal personally!!

so wht? waisey i dun think ya knw her tht personalyy.. cuz if ya knew her ya wuld never have taken her side cuz she is not innocent at alll...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index