India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

priyash (Page 3)

postmodernist Senior Member
postmodernist
postmodernist

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Feel sorry for the girls who go for mere physical appearance and trust people blindly!! I have never trusted AK after going through Emotional atyAchar! It was just for Priyal I thought things would be better now!! But somwhere I just had a fear that AK would change after having so much of female fan following! Still I give him all the benefits if doubt and eish priyash relation to be better!!

For all the girls reading this, tell me What if ur boyfriend cheats on you, would u still give him a smile and tolerate everything!! In priyash case anyhing could have happened!! Not nevessary it us always priysl's fault!!Since we do not know the facts about whose fault it is, I would say better not come into conclusion!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anahitabishtakkiiiiikasturika_kashuMsLuscious

kasturika_kashu IF-Rockerz
kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

I m also v straight forward watve i felt i said it being an AK lovveerrr
u cant force me to change ma pov
am nt forcing u in anyway... am just talking abt assumptions...and probabilities.. if u love someone being blind to that person's faults is nt just... aur ek baat...  i think its ur POV.. bt bashing and discussing personal life of actors is nt strictly prohiited here as it may hurt fans...Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkywinky

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Originally posted by kasturika_kashu

and one more thing... u people stop mixing reel with real plzzz

and u shud pray for them... so that both of them becomes happy together or they r nt togther then at least they become frnds like before... wats the point of abusing the poor grl? hw do u know that she s nt in pain?????Ouch

AK seemmss in painOuch
ek haath se tali nhi bajti yar...Smile

i m very shuureee AK ki ghalti nai hogeeyyCryhes suffering
ussey tu lagta hai koi farak hee nai paaraaShocked
kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by postmodernist

Feel sorry for the girls who go for mere physical appearance and trust people blindly!! I have never trusted AK after going through Emotional atyAchar! It was just for Priyal I thought things would be better now!! But somwhere I just had a fear that AK would change after having so much of female fan following! Still I give him all the benefits if doubt and eish priyash relation to be better!!

For all the girls reading this, tell me What if ur boyfriend cheats on you, would u still give him a smile and tolerate everything!! In priyash case anyhing could have happened!! Not nevessary it us always priysl's fault!!Since we do not know the facts about whose fault it is, I would say better not come into conclusion!
priyal is a kiddo... a baby grl.. and i think she shud have nt said that in frnt of the media that she loves ashish.. aaj itne sare logon ki baddua to nhi parti na uspar... the biggg female followig of ashish.. feel sorry for her...Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

postmodernistGods_child..KpopIsLife..Anjalika13lostmymusic.

kasturika_kashu
kasturika_kashu

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by postmodernist

feel sorry for priyal.. the baby grl she shudnt have told the media anything abt her relationship...Ouch after all this is india na.. kuch garbad hua to the girl is always as fault as if the guys are bathed in milk...Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiii_Darling_

UdaynArnavRmine Senior Member
UdaynArnavRmine
UdaynArnavRmine

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Confused

and one more thing... u people stop mixing reel with real plzzz

and u shud pray for them... so that both of them becomes happy together or they r nt togther then at least they become frnds like before... wats the point of abusing the poor grl? hw do u know that she s nt in pain?????Ouch

AK seemmss in painOuch
ek haath se tali nhi bajti yar...Smile

i m very shuureee AK ki ghalti nai hogeeyyCryhes suffering
ussey tu lagta hai koi farak hee nai paaraaShocked

Agreee with u ARHAINA dear...
poor AK Ouch hateee tht priyal she so immature GOD. bauht hi acting kerti hai yaar ufff...Confused
Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@Arhaina i know u r a AK lover so r we. Just bc aisa dekh raha hai ki pri ko koi fark nahi parta it's actually not like that. Some people apna dard gusse se express karte hai. Uske gusse mai hi sayed uska dard chupa hai. How could u be sure ki use dard nahi ho raha hai.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkywinkypostmodernistakkiiiiiGods_childkasturika_kashu..KpopIsLife..lostmymusic.

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Okay I was not at all planning on commenting anything regarding this 'tiff' issue,  but I cant help but comment after reading a few posts.
People are saying that Priyal was showing attitude to AK in the sbs seg? I mean where? i watched the same seg too and I did not see that. If you are talking about that part wher he offered him his hand and she ignored it and made a face..how do you know it was not for the show as well? after all in the show Uday danced with J, and he did not come forward to help her when she fell and Manyata is already pissed off with him for all this. They havent shown any manveer moments after that, so maybe all this will be shown in the monday episode. Maybe M is showing her anger and displeasure to Uday by ignoring the hand he offered? Differentiate between real and reel please!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anahitabishtpostmodernistakkiiiiiWrackspurtkasturika_kashuOmaRamdass..KpopIsLife..Anjalika13lostmymusic.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index