India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

9th April 2012(Just what I thought) please read it

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Well guys, this is my first try..! Confused But do comment and tell me your views! 

This is after Arnav realizes that he misses Khushi when she's not around and finds her teaching children , this one's just after that:-

Arnav: What the hell's going on? (Peeks in inside and sees Khushi teaching kids! Becomes livid at watching her teaching them so happily and laughing with them while he remembers how she had treated him for the past 2 days!)

Khushi: (Narrating the story of beauty and the beast very animatedly...)

Arnav's cell phone rings and he goes to answer the call, while khushi is still in the process of narrating the story...
Arnav finishes his call, and comes back again and bumps into khushi...and khushi screams loudly , as she was so involved in the story and thought that there was some beast himself behind her...

Arnav: STOP IT KHUSHI! Stop screaming! Can't you watch where you are going?

Khushi: (Suddenly stops and opens her  mouth to answer him back when thinks better of herself and keeps mum!)

Arnav:(More irritated): What the-  Khushi?! Kya chal raha hai? Yeh bacche yahan kya kar rahe hain? Kisne permission di inhe yahan laane ki tumhe?

Nani ji enters, hearing the commotion!

Nani: Chotey, I gave her the permission!

Arnav(baffled): But why? (kyun?) Iski kya zaroorat thi?(What was the need?)

Nani: Zaroorat thi Chotey! Khushi ji ko aapne kaam karne se mana kia...ab oo bechari kaisan aapan mann lagati? Aur ee bacche bade hi pyaare hain, aur inhe yeh padha ke aapan mann bhi behla liyat hain!(there was need! you stopped Khushi from working and coming to your office for her work, how was she supposed to do something constructive then? The kids are very cute and she enjoys teaching them!)

Arnav: Isko koi dhang ka kaam aata bhi hai? (Does she even know any constructive work?) Waise bhi mujhe bacche pasand nahi, aur yeh bahot shor macha rahe hain!

Nani: Ee bacche 2 din se eehan padhat hain Chotey! Aur aapko pata bhi nahi chala! Ee log bahut hi chup chaap se the, jab tak aap eehan nahi aaye aur inn logo ko nahi dhundhe rahe! (These kids are coming here since 2 days, and you didn't even get to know that there was something like this happening in our house! they were very quiet and nicely behaved till you didn't find them out)

Arnav(very irritated at being proven wrong):Whatever nani! (Glares at Khushi, but he notices that Khushi was not even looking at him, this seriously bothered him and he goes upto his room)

While downstairs, Khushi dismisses the children and goes into the kitchen...

Khushi(mumbling to herself): I hope he is happy now! I didn't show my face to him for 2 days! at least I tried not to! It wasn't my fault that he found out where I was teaching them!

Upstairs in the room...

Arnav(damn irritated...was pacing around the room like a caged lion):How dare she! How dare she show me her indifferent attitude!
After calming down, he changed his clothes and retired back to the recliner!

He was tired and was about to close his eyes when a thought struck him-"Where did Khushi sleep last night?  I'll wait till she comes in the room."
With that thought, he feigned his sleep and waited...and waited...and waited..

2 hours later...

Khushi: Now he must have slept, I think I should go back into the room..

while...
 Arnav: God! Its been 2 hours, where is she? Did she sleep in the guest room? What if someone comes to know? (He was about to get up and leave when he heard her soft footsteps! And he hurriedly got back to the same position and feigned that he was sleeping)

Khushi(enters and closes the door...watches him sleep wistfully..and thinks to herself): I wish he could love me the way I love him...I wish he could care, I wish he could miss me...But I know that he didn't! He wouldn't have even spared a thought to me all these 2 days! (With a sigh, she goes to change her clothes...)

When she comes out, she is shocked to see Arnav standing and waiting for her...

Arnav: What? Shocked to see me awake?

Khushi(Hides her emotions and doesn't utter a word, and moves towards the bed...when suddenly Arnav grabs her by the shoulders..hurting her with his strength!)

Arnav: Goddamit!  SAY SOMETHING!!! I am speaking to YOU!

Khushi: kya bolein? (What should I say?)

Arnav(flustered, after all...he didn't really ask her something worthwhile!): Khushi, dekho...mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum Di keliye medicine lene gayi ho...
(I didn't know that you were gone to take medicines for Di)

Khushi(looks down, with tears brimming in her eyes because his hold was too hurtful)

Arnav: I didn't know dammit! (Suddenly realizes that he is holding her too tightly and might be hurting her, releases her and feels guilty)

Khushi: Aapko itni dikkat kyun ho rahi hai Arnav ji? Aap hi ne toh bola tha, ki aapke liye hume jhelna aasan hogaya kyunki hum aapse baat nahi kar rahe..hum toh aap hi ka kaam aasan kar rahe hain( Why do you care? You only wanted me to shut up and its easier for you to tolerate me when I am mum!)

Arnav(angrily): I did say it..but..but...

Khushi: par kya? (But what?) 

Arnav(frustrated) Tum samajhti kya ho apne aap ko? (What do you think of yourself?)

Khushi(smiles sadly): Kuch nahi! Kuch nahi samajhte apne aap ko. Hum...bas ek chote aukat ki ladki...aapki zindagi mein, kyunki aapko hume kisi anjane wajah se rakhna padta hai...kyunki kisi anjane wajah se shaadi ki...lekin humein pata hai Arnav ji, ki humari koi ehmiyat nahi hai aapki zidagi mein...hum jeeyen...ya mare...koi fark nahi padega aapko. (Nothing. I just know that I am some middle class girl not upto your standards, living with you because you want me to due to unexplained reasons, because you married me, again because of unexplained reasons...But I know that I don't have any value  in your life ...whether I live or die...you don't and never will give a fig about it!)

Arnav(Shocked at hearing such pain in her voice...and her words...they cut his heart...he wasn't able to reply...he couldn't agree to a word she said but couldn't deny it on her face because of his pride, because of what he saw *terrace scene*  and felt...but he instantly remembers those moments when he had come close to losing her...the one when the building was about to fall, when he got afraid out of his wits at presuming  that an ambulance had been taking her and she had met with an accident...and recently when he saw her on the stage...acting to be dead...his one of the biggest fear was losing her...but how can he tell her this...with a hope that she'll understand he raised his eyes to meet hers...and what he saw there shook him...those brown expressive eyes...were drenched with tears...falling down unchecked on her cheeks...)

Khushi turned around and sat down on the bed...

Arnav (whispered): Khushi...

but she ignored his voice and lied down to sleep...Arnav returned to his recliner...both of them lost in their thoughts...

And, both of them knew that sleeping was the last thing they'll be doing tonight...

*TO BE CONTINUED*

So,Guys!?! How was it...

I'll continue soon  Smile

The following 190 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushisumanupbertjaz90smritiatnepaltweetysandhupayal_patel94Sayaa321swati2011simmykaurGoneetBuddha7102ShivusamCutePrincessshubhamwalia0Emon80sweety3773Nakshatra11jayajayalaadgovernorsdeep770Arshiraizada12sharmilakiransujathabiradar6sooofiSwaraj146push04najmahFRBMhello0017rabiacasasweetydeeNeeluakhushi123redheartbsp0207merry777LuxCalluckybirdtejeswigodavariangeleyezmalkaSara.Khandeepthika1twinkle662shilpeeeheenaqazimyanu10lilkrup4uskamaniedward420ambleenameeta27lastminnataliahmayadpringle6Sandhu32Mirza1e_enigmaminu2011DarkBecomingJosuprajioras0n00smiameesha_14gangstagal07Avneilholicspongebobchickamritabskp2007callydrosalinda92sruthirishiBlessDreamcatcherAparajita267raithena1cuteheart96soumyaklovekkgfatprincessjazzpreetddee1001gkoolansravankhushiDrNoureendimishracoffee_lovecloverA.K_LoveHrithikpikudikaKairiPMeena1428Hunnybunny3ArShiLover11PlovesArshistormbornnirbasito-daffodils-Simran234ishqbaaz4everBecspurplelovekrishu33931DAliceniya55Roshkolovemusicmtina0207.1.1.1.1rhearuhi.Phoenix...Annie..rosegoldvirmanforeverApples94niaprincessDesi-AshaviWittyKittyshaam91sun2011vidya.sanjaybablio09huny.thebestvikadesigirlpkapsmon4uroohi_lovesweet_butterflysihuParamjitPriyaR-jeesaAnvi2009Ash95Swap-Arhi_deepshi_Shas3fly_dogRhysennsneaky-ajLily2011LeenaRocksMaddy1270LuvBarunSanayaleanne_1983veewriterBibliobibulushemakalaicutemissbs1224sanjanaarshishidin0117Cyberpsychoookooltoaddeepa.esikhni_dushturain--drama_queen--zafismitarPriyaknatrina2010lara3110masaf59caskerfan145nishi_I-fiandebby_11ashred12OmNaMaSteOm-Drishti-tinseljeb1DiamondLiferagvir.fanThanuAdityaGugumintiChitraFFAYKHAN29-Vee05-laksh65Pr1yankaBarunAddictSaysamaia...shruti...-Koeli_Appy-polly_mkNestleToulouseFazila~bones88

ArShiLover11 Senior Member
ArShiLover11
ArShiLover11

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
awesome yaaar...really enjoyed reading, cud imagine ArShi delivering the dialogues...just wow!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanidushturainarshi21NestleToulouse

Josupra Senior Member
Josupra
Josupra

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Awesome and very much possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skamani

rosegold Goldie
rosegold
rosegold