Sensational South
Sensational South

'I'M GLAD MY EFFORTS HAVE PAID OFF'

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

I'M GLAD MY EFFORTS HAVE PAID OFF'

Upendra is elated at winning a State Award as his directorial venture Super was adjudged the Best Film at the State Film Awards. The Real Star might be shooting in Manali, but that hasn't stopped the actor from being inundated with calls from well-wishers back home. "From the minute we packed up, I've been getting congratulatory calls," says Upendra, who bagged the state award for Best Film for Super. "My real victory was when the audience lapped up the film when it released," says Uppi. But that doesn't stop him from being thankful to the jury which selected him for the award. "I only tried to give my best to a field that I love so much. Superhad a futuristic theme and I gave it my all. I'm glad that my efforts have paid off," says the Real Star. Incidentally, Superwas his comeback film as a director after a decade. Is the award a sign that Uppi hasn't lost his magic touch? "That's for the fans to say. But obviously you feel elated when you win such a big award," states Uppi. Meanwhile, in keeping with his usual pattern of relaying political messages in his ventures, major portions of Super too reflected on the political happenings of the year before. "I never blame anyone. My intention is not to hurt anybody. I want all of us to be responsible citizens," states Uppi. As for rumours that the Real Star will make a foray into politics, he says, "For sure. God willing, it will happen soon. Just wait and watch."

Upendra in a still from
Super

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreenavivakirk

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the info dear..Clap

Upendra's hairstyle is so funny in this still..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index