India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Tum mujhe paana chaahti ho (Page 5)

NoOne12 Senior Member
NoOne12
NoOne12

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
It indeed will be interesting to see what Gauri told Jagiya, for him to react like this. I think Gauri is unnecessarily ruining her marriage through her insecurities and this will eventually drive Jagiya away. After all who  wants to keep proving his/ her love day after day. After all there is something called trust. You may argue that Gauri may feel like this because Jagya left his first wife. But Gauri was fully aware of this during her decision to marry him. I think she is concentrating more on imprisoning him than loving him.

This is in sharp contrast in love given by Anandi which is unconditional. Most of us  perhaps think that it is Anandi's goodness that is not allowing her to harm Jagiya or try to take him away. But I think it is love. She really loves him and true love is always unconditional and harmless. I don't think in true love you will want to harm your lover, requited or not. They say in true love you want lover's happiness and in false you want your lover. 
I think Anandi should keep loving Jagiya, if thats what she wants. And anyway her love is so harmless. I have heard of people scheming, becoming obssessive, when the love is unrequited. Atleast she is not doing the same and yes to love somebody like this is indeed very difficult. May be thats why they say true love is rare...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedMisseshaswetha_chsamvi.Blukitten

test21 Newbie
test21
test21

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
You know what...
I really don't care if Anandi reveals all evil things Gauri has said and done so far...
What i want right now is, Anandi to show J his aukaat...Tell him ki even if he was the last guy alive on planet Earth, Anandi would not want a dhokebaaaz like him in her life again...forget fighting to get him back and all that...Jagat needs to be told what he is and where he belongs... she should tell him ki agar tum naak ragadte huye maafi bhi maangoge na...tab bhi you will not be accepted as You ARE NOT WORTHY OF ME...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshasamvi.

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

If J can get brainwashed by whoever saying whatever - then it doesn't matter what he says anymore. We have to wait n see the context in which the precap convo happened. 

As usual it must be edited info he was fed - that she was on a call with A when hse lost her concentration n crashed. And he reacted hastily. G and her mom r experts at twisting n editing facts to suit their purposes and this cud be yet another example of their depraved efforts at winning over J.

Hope A says - G called. Also hope A says - G called to ask if A had told him about G's challenge to Sumitra over J on her previous undisclosed trip after she found out it was Bhairon who has been funding her since she was just 10. 

I really wish Anandi says this one sentence and tells him to back off and never ever call her again and hangs up. Wud love to see the SACH -pasand Ma-Beti's faces when J finds out their SACH. Day Dreaming

Hooked , aapke muh mein ghee-shakar - I hope what u said happens :). Too desperately waiting for SACH to come out 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.

TVmonk Senior Member
TVmonk
TVmonk

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Even if I don't agree, I can understand Anandi being a friend to Jagya, taking his calls etc. What I can't stand is that she adresses him as "AAP". Does this insensitive brat deserve this respect from her? That is something that nobody will compel Anandi to do now, so why is she calling him "aap" for God's sake?Angry

And whatever her pure and mahaan intentions, is it fair on Singh family that she has kept her ties intact with Jagya, when they have severed theirs for her sake?
Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TSakshi

Even if I don't agree, I can understand Anandi being a friend to Jagya, taking his calls etc. What I can't stand is that she adresses him as "AAP". Does this insensitive brat deserve this respect from her? That is something that nobody will compel Anandi to do now, so why is she calling him "aap" for God's sake?Angry

And whatever her pure and mahaan intentions, is it fair on Singh family that she has kept her ties intact with Jagya, when they have severed theirs for her sake?
I think she refers to him as aap out of habit...she used to refer as tum in childhood then due to dadisa's brainwashing she started addressing him as aap...and now its become her habit...
I dont have prob with her calling him as aap or tum..as long as she shows him his correct aukaat

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TVmonksamvi.

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TVmonk

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I am not understanding why are people interested in watching tracks of this show? Jagya has become as a player and Aanandi as a game for him who he playing with for a long time. Whem old memories reminds Jagya of Aanandi, he instantly gets back to her and when he thoughtlessly finds something wrong with her, he starts offending for no reason.
In my opinion, Aanandi should raise her voice against him and be strong to dump him out of her life to his other wife. From ages Jagya Character is getting on my nerves .

cs-07

Go to top