Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||ABHI&NIKI's FC ~A Tribute To Love~|| (Page 58)

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Joined: 10 December 2009
Posts: 17207

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Pra...are you still here?

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Joined: 06 April 2010
Posts: 26490

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Olympics. Which reminds me. We've got 6 medals!!! Shocked YAY! ^_^

And yeah. Loving university. It's a fun place Big smile And it's really big Big smile We have 9 canteens on campus Big smile And the best part is - food is super cheap in most canteens!!! ^_^ Party

We have an inter-departmental football match tomorrow. English Vs. Comparative Literature. And I've heard that our departmental team sucks Ouch WHY are boys from the English department so whiny Angry
yeah thats good thing about university,,, u go can go around and have food anywhere you want to..
thats good that you are enjoying it,
they r whiny cause they r GOOODDDLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

pra19 Senior Member
pra19
pra19

Joined: 15 August 2011
Posts: 365

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Pra...are you still here?
Khush , hey I did not see anyone online and was kind of sleepy too , so I logged off soon.
Dekho abhi bhi koi nahi hai . I'll be for 10 mins or so I guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

pra19 Senior Member
pra19
pra19

Joined: 15 August 2011
Posts: 365

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Originally posted by cherry_an

goshhh ROFL what your so funny.. u literally gona do that??
and why u so pissed coz his not handsome or u dint like him praising ur guy WinkLOL
 
oww revenge this is deffintly AN story part 2 Embarrassed

Oh I'll tell you what the girls say about him...yes, I'll tell you almost every goddamn story I know of girls chasing him around the periphery of the earth, giving him flowers, crying over him, dedicating songs to him, writing poetry, writing love letters to him, refusing to eat or drink because he doesn't love them back, wailing over the fact that he got together with me, gazing dreamily at him every time he passes by, giving him blank calls, proposing to him in the strangest of ways, calling me a bitch and a s**t and whatever, and ALL ELSE I remember. Yes I will tell you. And then you will understand.

Anyway. No. I'm pissed because everyone thinks he is drop dead gorgeous whereas I've never really noticed that particular quality about him. Ermm For me, he's the white guy with the pimple-infested face with thick eyebrows and long curly eyelashes. THAT is what he looks like to me.
 
OK , so I have no idea of the background behind this post . Sorry , but I happened to read it and it has to be some of the funniest stuff i have ever readSmile.
Khush , you have such a deliciously quirky sense of humor . Thank you for giving me such a long and solid laugh LOL.
 
---Edit----
No one is here and I need to leave . I wont be logging in for a while now . So till the next time, have fun with your college and canteen Smile


Edited by pra19 - 16 August 2012 at 9:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Joined: 10 December 2009
Posts: 17207

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Olympics. Which reminds me. We've got 6 medals!!! Shocked YAY! ^_^

And yeah. Loving university. It's a fun place Big smile And it's really big Big smile We have 9 canteens on campus Big smile And the best part is - food is super cheap in most canteens!!! ^_^ Party

We have an inter-departmental football match tomorrow. English Vs. Comparative Literature. And I've heard that our departmental team sucks Ouch WHY are boys from the English department so whiny Angry
yeah thats good thing about university,,, u go can go around and have food anywhere you want to..
thats good that you are enjoying it,
they r whiny cause they r GOOODDDLOL

Firstly, I shall reply to each post individually because that will take up more space Approve

Now. Yes yes, we have a lot of canteens with cheap food, good food, cheap and good food, expensive food, all sorts. And the variety...oh goodness! Shocked

No. The JUDE (that's what our department - and everyone in it - is called. JU Department of English is too long to write LOL Ah, laziness. Nothing escapes it.) football team SUCKS. With a capital S. Totally sucks. Which is why it came as a huge shock to us all when our team won. Of course, the Comparative Literature team sucks big time as well, but that's not the point. The point (and a very surprising one, that too) is that we WON. We actually won, and that too by 2 goals to nil. Whoa. Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Joined: 10 December 2009
Posts: 17207

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pra19

Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Pra...are you still here?
Khush , hey I did not see anyone online and was kind of sleepy too , so I logged off soon.
Dekho abhi bhi koi nahi hai . I'll be for 10 mins or so I guess.

Well I come at all sorts of weird times. Ah well.

We can talk like this. At intervals. Ermm
Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Joined: 10 December 2009
Posts: 17207

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pra19

Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Oh I'll tell you what the girls say about him...yes, I'll tell you almost every goddamn story I know of girls chasing him around the periphery of the earth, giving him flowers, crying over him, dedicating songs to him, writing poetry, writing love letters to him, refusing to eat or drink because he doesn't love them back, wailing over the fact that he got together with me, gazing dreamily at him every time he passes by, giving him blank calls, proposing to him in the strangest of ways, calling me a bitch and a s**t and whatever, and ALL ELSE I remember. Yes I will tell you. And then you will understand.

Anyway. No. I'm pissed because everyone thinks he is drop dead gorgeous whereas I've never really noticed that particular quality about him. Ermm For me, he's the white guy with the pimple-infested face with thick eyebrows and long curly eyelashes. THAT is what he looks like to me.
 
OK , so I have no idea of the background behind this post . Sorry , but I happened to read it and it has to be some of the funniest stuff i have ever readSmile.
Khush , you have such a deliciously quirky sense of humor . Thank you for giving me such a long and solid laugh LOL.
 
---Edit----
No one is here and I need to leave . I wont be logging in for a while now . So till the next time, have fun with your college and canteen Smile

@red...ah yes. That. I was talking about all the girls chasing my boyfriend. And what they do. Stern Smile I find them annoying and his reactions funny LOL

@blue...ah thank you! It just so happens that almost every topic concerning him is funny. Because he's so weird that you can't help laughing. And if you're referring to my description of him, yes, that IS what he happens to look like. And a bit more, of course. I didn't go into the details LOL

You might want to go read the previous conversations leading to this. You'll find far more entertaining stuff Embarrassed


Edited by Khushboo_AN - 16 August 2012 at 12:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Joined: 03 May 2010
Posts: 38702

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged

BlushingBlushingHugHAPPY BNHHK ANNIVERSARY ANIANSHug BlushingBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||ABHI&NIKI's FC ~A Tribute To Love~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: Khushboo_AN   Replies: 314   Views: 18319

Khushboo_AN 314 18319 12 July 2016 at 7:08am by cherry_an
PriyankaChopraFC#12-Capturing hearts in USA&worldwide(next-P141)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1185   Views: 65114

-Priya- 1185 65114 01 November 2015 at 9:11pm by byritesh
Second love V/s First love. (taarey ff)

Author: pixiidou   Replies: 1   Views: 1378

pixiidou 1 1378 19 February 2013 at 12:44am by abhi_arshilover
||AN FC~A Tribute To Love~||*DoNotPost, link pg2

2

Author: Khushboo_AN   Replies: 12   Views: 1855

Khushboo_AN 12 1855 09 April 2012 at 9:23am by Khushboo_AN
||ABHI&NIKI's FC ~A Tribute To Love~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Khushboo_AN   Replies: 1190   Views: 38679

Khushboo_AN 1190 38679 08 April 2012 at 12:22pm by Khushboo_AN

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index