Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||ABHI&NIKI's FC ~A Tribute To Love~|| (Page 56)

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Share what, the poem? Oh it's super cheesy and lacks any essence. Blah. I wrote it for him. As he wrote a very nice poem for me, I thought I should reciprocate. The basis point is that we're both broke so our gifts to each other today wee the poems. :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_an

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANrucha

Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Nothing's up re...had a super boring day in univ, came back and now am preparing to be bored for the rest of the day. *sigh*

I wrote a cheesy poem, though ^_^ after a very long time, I wrote something...it's horrible but I feel really good after it. Thinking of starting a magazine in college. Ermm

How was your day?
ohh okay... my day was as usual.. good. now am runnin to classes... *sigh* see u later... :( ane ka man nahi kr raha.. bt i hav to. we'll cht later guys. :) Hug 2 bth of you.
tata beb Hug so glad to see you.

mai bhi kabibi ja skti hun haan khushi dn mind pls Embarrassed

Khushboo_AN

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Share what, the poem? Oh it's super cheesy and lacks any essence. Blah. I wrote it for him. As he wrote a very nice poem for me, I thought I should reciprocate. The basis point is that we're both broke so our gifts to each other today wee the poems. :|

no keep that to ur self then as personal gift  Smile dnt share it..
but ab ye sadism batein mat kr Ouch

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry_an

@Cherry...what's 'Apu'? Anyway nope, my life ain't interesting. How many people have you heard of celebrating their anniversary laughing their asses off at the idea of them ever getting married?
That's my life, my friend. You just learn to live with the fact that that's as much entertainment as you will ever get.
aww ab aise mat bol yaar.. mazak mazak me kitna serious bol gayi tu ..hmm..

apu means ruch yaar

WHAT. We're hopeless! I was singing songs to him last night and and he fell asleep listening LOL

Honestly, I like it that way. Our idea of romance is a good, long bickering session ^_^ our common best friend acts as the referee mostly hehehe... But it's fun that way. Knowing that you won't be dissed because you don't say "I love you" everyday, because the other person understands and you know you don't have to remind them everyday. And that you don't need flowers and confetti and fluff to express your love...you can just fight everyday and that's the way it is.

I'm not getting serious re...just saying that it's funny and we both love it ^ _^

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 14 August 2012 at 6:37am

cherry_an

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Bye Rucha! Do visit this place more...might just come across each other again :)

And what exactly are you on about, Cherry? Have you forgotten my sadism just because I don't offer you anything to read anyore these days? :P that is just not done. I was not being sadist...I'm just stating the fact. I haven't written in ages...I'm rusty. And I never excelled at poetry anyway, it's him who rocks at it :D

cherry_an

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cherry_an

@Cherry...what's 'Apu'? Anyway nope, my life ain't interesting. How many people have you heard of celebrating their anniversary laughing their asses off at the idea of them ever getting married?
That's my life, my friend. You just learn to live with the fact that that's as much entertainment as you will ever get.
aww ab aise mat bol yaar.. mazak mazak me kitna serious bol gayi tu ..hmm..

apu means ruch yaar

WHAT. We're hopeless! I was singing songs to him last night and and he fell asleep listening LOL

Honestly, I like it that way. Our idea of romance is a good, long bickering session ^_^ our common beat friend acts as the referee mostly hehehe... But it's fun that way. Knowing that you won't be dissed because you don't say "I love you" everyday, because the other person understands and you know you don't have to remind them everyday. And that you don't need flowers and confetti and fluff to express your love...you can just fight everyday and that's the way it is.

I'm not getting serious re...just saying that it's funny and we both love it ^ _^
it reminds me of AN... Embarrassed i mean him sleeping durin fon call..

hmmm Smile

Khushboo_AN

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Bye Rucha! Do visit this place more...might just come across each other again :)

And what exactly are you on about, Cherry? Have you forgotten my sadism just because I don't offer you anything to read anyore these days? :P that is just not done. I was not being sadist...I'm just stating the fact. I haven't written in ages...I'm rusty. And I never excelled at poetry anyway, it's him who rocks at it :D
no no how can i forget i have all ur stuff..
infact,i miss those days ..

you do write nice poems i cant compare as i dnt know his excellence in it.. but ur pretty good..
you proved that in ur blog too.. Big smile

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
No actually he asked me to sing for him so he could fall asleep listening...we had kept him awake all night the day before and so that was his idea of revenge LOL

He's kinda cute that way actually...falls asleep if you tell him a story or sing to him. Weird.

And not to mention how all the girls in our class are going gaga over him O.o even the guysss how the hell can they call him handsome *faceplam* one guy today told me that I am dating a supermodel. I will shove a stick up his ass, make sure it comes out of his mouth, tie his limbs around that aand roast him atop a bonfire. And then I will feel him to all the dogs that roam about in our university. From WHICH angle does he look like a frickin' supermodel?????!!!!!

I will get nightmares. You've seen his photos na? Tell me he's not gorgeous!

cherry_an

Go to top