Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

||ABHI&NIKI's FC ~A Tribute To Love~|| (Page 52)

pra19 Senior Member
pra19
pra19

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

It wasn't a threat, Mitzi...it was a serious consideration.

Anyway, I open IF in a tab every time I come online, look at the last post on this FC, see that it's mine, close the tab and go away. I've been doing so for weeks. I miss you people. And keeping this place open seemed like a feeble attempt at trying to keep the fun memories we made here still alive. Weird much...I didn't want to come here and see how empty it is everyday. So I decided to close it.

Whatever. Now that we've got some people here. Can you guys just do one small thing? Visit this place whenever you go on the web, if possible? And just post something or the other. Even if we have interrupted conversations...at intervals, we'll still have conversations.

Well , I never really came onto these FCs before even for the little time I have been on IF, despite wanting to do so very badly , lots of reasons and I dont want to get into that now , but consider it my generally not so,  what should I say , advanced social networking skills and lack of time to add to it .
 But from all the  older AN FF threads that I have read , I definitely know what you mean . And when I see the current threads , it seriously is a huge contrast Ouch.

I know people are busy and the few of us are trying to hang on to the memories or the spirit or whatever . And I still am extremely fond of AN , will always be . And that's what makes all these threads all the more poignant to me , because it is supposed to be a hangout  of people who once shared my feelings . Ah! I am probably sounding desperately sentimental , but then I had to say it and now I feel better .

As long as I am on IF and apart from AN and you guys there is no other reason why I'd be here , I'll try and come on this FC. You have my word . And I was just browsing through some of the previous posts , hearty congrats for getting in a college of your choice . That's a huge achievement  and take it from someone who has had her heart broken in this aspect.
All the best for yourtime in  college . I am sure it will do perfect justice to your natural talent.Smile

OK , seriously , I sound like some seriously cynical and hardened prematurely aged young woman which  I am not .  Aaj ke liye bas hai itna.Smile

Edited by pra19 - 11 August 2012 at 11:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
@Pra...well you should have seen this place a year or two ago. We used to devour - literally devour - an FC in 2 days. If it took more than that then it was assumed that people were extremely busy. LOL

I honestly miss the people who used to come here...it's sad to think that I haven't talked to most of them for months. Ouch I've been part of other FCs, but the AN FC was the one place where we could discuss virtually anything...it was a place to throw around ideas and you knew you wouldn't be snubbed for thinking in a certain way. Individual opinions were, and still are, respected here. 

Later on of course I joined the AbhiShti FC and it was an entirely different story in itself ;) @Merry

But yes. I miss the AN FC I once knew was always buzzing with lovely and talented people. Yes, I do believe that it is pretty much impossible to go back to that level of squealing about AN now, but we can keep this FC alive by chatting about mundane stuff...keeping in contact with people, basically. This feels kind of like home. I like it ^_^

And thank you...I know what it feels like not to get into the college you want...the results of JU came out last, and everyone had quit expecting that I would get here. I had taken admission elsewhere thinking I stood no chance here. It's a sad feeling, but I guess you have to make the best out of what you get. Just getting into my dream university isn't all, I've to work harder now actually, now that I'm here. My classmates scare me at times with their gigantic stock of necessary and unnecessary information Stern Smile Goddamn my bad memory, as always.

Anyway. The point is, do try to visit this place. I come everyday, look around and leave. If I find a post then I'll reply to it. Big smile

@Merry...YOUUU Hug Where have you been??!!! How are you? Big smile
Oh. And before you ask, no, I haven't read the Hunger Games yet. Embarrassed I'm still crawling with Tess...not that I don't like it, just that I don't feel like reading. I've been...busy...with...things. Stern Smile
Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

khush u GREENN???

Oh, yes. Yes, I was green then. But I went away just before you came. D'oh

Dang!

When are you online, mostly? I'll try to make it at that time. IST or GMT, please Tongue
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged

@Merry...YOUUU Hug Where have you been??!!! How are you? Big smile
Oh. And before you ask, no, I haven't read the Hunger Games yet. Embarrassed I'm still crawling with Tess...not that I don't like it, just that I don't feel like reading. I've been...busy...with...things. Stern Smile
LOL thats okay//you got lots of time to read it since the 2nd movie of thg is coming out next year November.. too farCry
thingsss!!!!!!!! u mean skool... how is college btw

Khushboo_AN

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

khush u GREENN???

Oh, yes. Yes, I was green then. But I went away just before you came. D'oh

Dang!

When are you online, mostly? I'll try to make it at that time. IST or GMT, please Tongue
i am online now...
Big smile
i only come online at night mostly when i am off .. but usuaallly at that time everyone is sleeping in indiaLOL or its early morning

Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Sorry sorry I was busy with trying to figure out when class is tomorrow :/

Are you still here?
Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged