||ABHI&NIKI's FC ~A Tribute To Love~|| - Page 41

Posted: 11 years ago
Ah ! The FC is moving . So I am not exacly needed here with my single posts πŸ˜Š.

@Khush , yes you have to move on and you do too , but then the memory stays with you like the buzz of a mosquito , tht doesnt really bother you and yet is annoying .

@Cherry , hello my dear😊 . Yes I will try and come here as often as I can .

This is a lovely poem . I miss my childhood so damn much 😭

TO A CHILD DANCING IN THE WIND

by: W. B. Yeats

DANCE there upon the shore;
       What need have you to care
       For wind or water's roar?
      And tumble out your hair
      That the salt drops have wet;
       Being young you have not known
      The fool's triumph, nor yet
       Love lost as soon as won,
       Nor the best labourer dead
       And all the sheaves to bind.
      What need have you to dread
      The monstrous crying of wind?
Edited by pra19 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by cherry_an

goshhh 🀣 what your so funny.. u literally gona do that??
and why u so pissed coz his not handsome or u dint like him praising ur guy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

oww revenge this is deffintly AN story part 2 😳

Oh I'll tell you what the girls say about him...yes, I'll tell you almost every goddamn story I know of girls chasing him around the periphery of the earth, giving him flowers, crying over him, dedicating songs to him, writing poetry, writing love letters to him, refusing to eat or drink because he doesn't love them back, wailing over the fact that he got together with me, gazing dreamily at him every time he passes by, giving him blank calls, proposing to him in the strangest of ways, calling me a bitch and a s**t and whatever, and ALL ELSE I remember. Yes I will tell you. And then you will understand.

Anyway. No. I'm pissed because everyone thinks he is drop dead gorgeous whereas I've never really noticed that particular quality about him. πŸ€” For me, he's the white guy with the pimple-infested face with thick eyebrows and long curly eyelashes. THAT is what he looks like to me.
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Olympics. Which reminds me. We've got 6 medals!!! 😲 YAY! ^_^

And yeah. Loving university. It's a fun place πŸ˜ƒ And it's really big πŸ˜ƒ We have 9 canteens on campus πŸ˜ƒ And the best part is - food is super cheap in most canteens!!! ^_^ πŸ₯³

We have an inter-departmental football match tomorrow. English Vs. Comparative Literature. And I've heard that our departmental team sucks  WHY are boys from the English department so whiny πŸ˜‘
yeah thats good thing about university,,, u go can go around and have food anywhere you want to..
thats good that you are enjoying it,
they r whiny cause they r GOOODDDπŸ˜†

Pra...are you still here?
Khush , hey I did not see anyone online and was kind of sleepy too , so I logged off soon.
Dekho abhi bhi koi nahi hai . I'll be for 10 mins or so I guess.

Oh I'll tell you what the girls say about him...yes, I'll tell you almost every goddamn story I know of girls chasing him around the periphery of the earth, giving him flowers, crying over him, dedicating songs to him, writing poetry, writing love letters to him, refusing to eat or drink because he doesn't love them back, wailing over the fact that he got together with me, gazing dreamily at him every time he passes by, giving him blank calls, proposing to him in the strangest of ways, calling me a bitch and a s**t and whatever, and ALL ELSE I remember. Yes I will tell you. And then you will understand.

Anyway. No. I'm pissed because everyone thinks he is drop dead gorgeous whereas I've never really noticed that particular quality about him. πŸ€” For me, he's the white guy with the pimple-infested face with thick eyebrows and long curly eyelashes. THAT is what he looks like to me.

OK , so I have no idea of the background behind this post . Sorry , but I happened to read it and it has to be some of the funniest stuff i have ever read😊.
Khush , you have such a deliciously quirky sense of humor . Thank you for giving me such a long and solid laugh πŸ˜†.

---Edit----
No one is here and I need to leave . I wont be logging in for a while now . So till the next time, have fun with your college and canteen 😊
Edited by pra19 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

yeah thats good thing about university,,, u go can go around and have food anywhere you want to..
thats good that you are enjoying it,
they r whiny cause they r GOOODDDπŸ˜†

Firstly, I shall reply to each post individually because that will take up more space 

Now. Yes yes, we have a lot of canteens with cheap food, good food, cheap and good food, expensive food, all sorts. And the variety...oh goodness! πŸ˜²

No. The JUDE (that's what our department - and everyone in it - is called. JU Department of English is too long to write πŸ˜† Ah, laziness. Nothing escapes it.) football team SUCKS. With a capital S. Totally sucks. Which is why it came as a huge shock to us all when our team won. Of course, the Comparative Literature team sucks big time as well, but that's not the point. The point (and a very surprising one, that too) is that we WON. We actually won, and that too by 2 goals to nil. Whoa. πŸ˜²
Originally posted by pra19

Khush , hey I did not see anyone online and was kind of sleepy too , so I logged off soon.
Dekho abhi bhi koi nahi hai . I'll be for 10 mins or so I guess.

Well I come at all sorts of weird times. Ah well.

We can talk like this. At intervals. πŸ€”
Originally posted by pra19

OK , so I have no idea of the background behind this post . Sorry , but I happened to read it and it has to be some of the funniest stuff i have ever read😊.
Khush , you have such a deliciously quirky sense of humor . Thank you for giving me such a long and solid laugh πŸ˜†.

---Edit----
No one is here and I need to leave . I wont be logging in for a while now . So till the next time, have fun with your college and canteen 😊

@red...ah yes. That. I was talking about all the girls chasing my boyfriend. And what they do. πŸ˜³ I find them annoying and his reactions funny πŸ˜†

@blue...ah thank you! It just so happens that almost every topic concerning him is funny. Because he's so weird that you can't help laughing. And if you're referring to my description of him, yes, that IS what he happens to look like. And a bit more, of course. I didn't go into the details πŸ˜†

You might want to go read the previous conversations leading to this. You'll find far more entertaining stuff πŸ˜³
Edited by Khushboo_AN - 11 years ago

β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ€—HAPPY BNHHK ANNIVERSARY ANIANSπŸ€— β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ