Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cherry_an

aww ab aise mat bol yaar.. mazak mazak me kitna serious bol gayi tu ..hmm..

apu means ruch yaar

WHAT. We're hopeless! I was singing songs to him last night and and he fell asleep listening LOL

Honestly, I like it that way. Our idea of romance is a good, long bickering session ^_^ our common best friend acts as the referee mostly hehehe... But it's fun that way. Knowing that you won't be dissed because you don't say "I love you" everyday, because the other person understands and you know you don't have to remind them everyday. And that you don't need flowers and confetti and fluff to express your love...you can just fight everyday and that's the way it is.

I'm not getting serious re...just saying that it's funny and we both love it ^ _^
Edited by Khushboo_AN - 11 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Bye Rucha! Do visit this place more...might just come across each other again :)

And what exactly are you on about, Cherry? Have you forgotten my sadism just because I don't offer you anything to read anyore these days? :P that is just not done. I was not being sadist...I'm just stating the fact. I haven't written in ages...I'm rusty. And I never excelled at poetry anyway, it's him who rocks at it :D
cherry_an thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

WHAT. We're hopeless! I was singing songs to him last night and and he fell asleep listening LOL

Honestly, I like it that way. Our idea of romance is a good, long bickering session ^_^ our common beat friend acts as the referee mostly hehehe... But it's fun that way. Knowing that you won't be dissed because you don't say "I love you" everyday, because the other person understands and you know you don't have to remind them everyday. And that you don't need flowers and confetti and fluff to express your love...you can just fight everyday and that's the way it is.

I'm not getting serious re...just saying that it's funny and we both love it ^ _^

it reminds me of AN... 😳 i mean him sleeping durin fon call..

hmmm 😊
cherry_an thumbnail

Bye Rucha! Do visit this place more...might just come across each other again :)

And what exactly are you on about, Cherry? Have you forgotten my sadism just because I don't offer you anything to read anyore these days? :P that is just not done. I was not being sadist...I'm just stating the fact. I haven't written in ages...I'm rusty. And I never excelled at poetry anyway, it's him who rocks at it :D

no no how can i forget i have all ur stuff..
infact,i miss those days ..

you do write nice poems i cant compare as i dnt know his excellence in it.. but ur pretty good..
you proved that in ur blog too.. 😃
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
No actually he asked me to sing for him so he could fall asleep listening...we had kept him awake all night the day before and so that was his idea of revenge LOL

He's kinda cute that way actually...falls asleep if you tell him a story or sing to him. Weird.

And not to mention how all the girls in our class are going gaga over him O.o even the guysss how the hell can they call him handsome *faceplam* one guy today told me that I am dating a supermodel. I will shove a stick up his ass, make sure it comes out of his mouth, tie his limbs around that aand roast him atop a bonfire. And then I will feel him to all the dogs that roam about in our university. From WHICH angle does he look like a frickin' supermodel?????!!!!!

I will get nightmares. You've seen his photos na? Tell me he's not gorgeous!
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: cherry_an

no no how can i forget i have all ur stuff..

infact,i miss those days ..

you do write nice poems i cant compare as i dnt know his excellence in it.. but ur pretty good..
you proved that in ur blog too.. 😃

He writes VERY well, actually. Just that he writes in Bangla...or else I'd have shown some of his work to you. He's really very good. In fact he's so good that even I admit that he's good!

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Okay so you went offline. Ah well.

Next jab aegi tab reply karna :P

Tata!
cherry_an thumbnail

No actually he asked me to sing for him so he could fall asleep listening...we had kept him awake all night the day before and so that was his idea of revenge LOL

He's kinda cute that way actually...falls asleep if you tell him a story or sing to him. Weird.

And not to mention how all the girls in our class are going gaga over him O.o even the guysss how the hell can they call him handsome *faceplam* one guy today told me that I am dating a supermodel. I will shove a stick up his ass, make sure it comes out of his mouth, tie his limbs around that aand roast him atop a bonfire. And then I will feel him to all the dogs that roam about in our university. From WHICH angle does he look like a frickin' supermodel?????!!!!!

I will get nightmares. You've seen his photos na? Tell me he's not gorgeous!

goshhh 🤣 what your so funny.. u literally gona do that??
and why u so pissed coz his not handsome or u dint like him praising ur guy 😉😆

oww revenge this is deffintly AN story part 2 😳
cherry_an thumbnail

He writes VERY well, actually. Just that he writes in Bangla...or else I'd have shown some of his work to you. He's really very good. In fact he's so good that even I admit that he's good!

aww so sweet 😳

mai nahi gayi thi yaar net problm
cherry_an thumbnail

i guess u left..ok dear..

me too goin beb..tk cr..
phir milenge chalte chalte 🤗