Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

congratsss😆..lol u will miss skool for sure😆once ur studies starts

That I will, BUT. I have my closest friends here!!! *squeals* 

I mean, most of them...but yeah, I have my best friend here, I've gotten into the most prized department of one of the best universities in the country, which happens to be the best in English in the state right now...so YEAH, I'm the happiest person in the world :D
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
WHY doesn't anyone ever come here? Merry, where are you these days? What do ya know! We're reading Tess of the d'Ubervilles for class!
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

WHY doesn't anyone ever come here? Merry, where are you these days? What do ya know! We're reading Tess of the d'Ubervilles for class!

here and there.. lol buzyyy :(( with work. how r u ??
greattt😃 u will love it. then i can give u the link to the mini series, you can watch it on youtube.
start reading hunger games??😡
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
No I'm reading Tess right now...I have to read Hard Times after that so I don't have the time.
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Feel Free To Use
(1 sig)

-MERRY- thumbnail

No I'm reading Tess right now...I have to read Hard Times after that so I don't have the time.

when u finish reading i can give u the link to the mini series..its on youtube.😊
its like 4 epi.
-MERRY- thumbnail
here is part1:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLd-Slioz74&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
I need to read the book first and then I'll watch the series...I'm a bit busy now with the ipad I bought...can't figure out how to transfer files there from my own PC which isn't a Mac...don't even know if that's possible even ðŸ˜•

Do you have any idea?
-MERRY- thumbnail

I need to read the book first and then I'll watch the series...I'm a bit busy now with the ipad I bought...can't figure out how to transfer files there from my own PC which isn't a Mac...don't even know if that's possible even ðŸ˜•

Do you have any idea?

hmm i have no clue... u should search on youtube.. they will be probably a tutorial on how to transfer it :)
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
I really hope it's possible...or else my money will have gone pretty much to waste 

I paid half the money for that iPad...I don't have a penny left in my bank account now! Oh please let there be some way to transfer stuff there other than by itunes...*begs and pleads to the universe in general*