ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Is it just me or does someone else too feel that this 'expensive gift' track was poorly handled.. 
I really hope Lucky takes this issue seriously.. he's not an idiot to gift something that will leave his 
family in shambles for the rest of his life. 

Really really starting to dislike Sweety's attitude towards life. 

Also did not like the bit of Rocky returning the gift. 

Seriously meh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am yet to catch whole week's epi.. Dekhke bataati hoon ruk ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In my opinion, Sweety should have accepted the gift from Lucky, agree it is an expensive gift but I dont think Lucky did so because of some showoff or something, it was just his way of expressing his love for Sweety.

But as far as rocky's returning his gift goes, I think he took the correct move, he is too young still to handle the gift.

ashaj thumbnail
sweety is correct if every saving is going to buy a second hand car what will happen in future not that lucky is showing off  i agree with that & rocky is in 10 th their need money for his higher education also & lucky ji is not having any secure job also
i agree with rocky should't give back the gift if he can't handle he can given it to their parents
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Well I read the update of Friday's epi..

I think going out of your capacity to buy a gift for your wife / husband is good and cute... but ONLY if she loves the thing.. Sweety, as we know, doesnt even care about such stuffs.. I always wanna get the COSTLIEST laptop of the world.. And if my would be hubby takes a loan to fulfil my wish, I would be SO glad ๐Ÿ˜†.. But if he takes loan to buy me a very expensive ... ummm.. say a SHIP ( which Anil Ambani did 2 yrs back ๐Ÿค” ).. then definitely I would react the same way..

I wish Sweety ji had some other obsession in her life ... BESIDES her family and kids ๐Ÿคฃ... So that Lucky could work on it and make her happy on that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Sweety ji needs to forget abt her family ONCE and think about her own passion etc etc ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Like travelling ? If Lucky gets a travel loan to have a Europe Tour n all, she would not react this way ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Cha.. I had typed out a long reply, got deleted, now too lazy to type it all over again :P 

Sukhi, I feel the Rocky-stole-perfume was handled more poorly than this track.. It was hurried up to conclusion to make way for this expensive gift track..
And more importantly, on this show, i feel that story lines are created for the sake of the morals it can deliver.. The thought and effort that goes into the body of the story line is much much lesser than the conclusion..

About Sweety - personally, I have seen many woman in real life who are like her.. I mean, with her way of handling her children and situations.. This expensive gift story line seems very contrived - for the sake of the 'All that glitters is not gold' ideology :P
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Okie I watched the episode finally.. Sweety ji really spoiled the fun.. Even if she didnt like, the kids and whole family loved it SO much.. She should have accepted that !!

Rocky's returning the iPad was also OTT.. Didnt like.. So I guess Suks, it's not just you ! ๐Ÿค”
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sns23

Cha.. I had typed out a long reply, got deleted, now too lazy to type it all over again :P 

Sukhi, I feel the Rocky-stole-perfume was handled more poorly than this track.. It was hurried up to conclusion to make way for this expensive gift track..
And more importantly, on this show, i feel that story lines are created for the sake of the morals it can deliver.. The thought and effort that goes into the body of the story line is much much lesser than the conclusion..

About Sweety - personally, I have seen many woman in real life who are like her.. I mean, with her way of handling her children and situations.. This expensive gift story line seems very contrived - for the sake of the 'All that glitters is not gold' ideology :P

Hehehehehe 

Contrived is the word, EXACTLY. 
It was like they had to prove this point in favor of Sweety and against the show-off.. so they tried to paint him as a complete show off and that trick fell flat.. totally flat.. 

They should've given some real life and believable reason for all these gifts being returned๐Ÿ˜†
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Okie I watched the episode finally.. Sweety ji really spoiled the fun.. Even if she didnt like, the kids and whole family loved it SO much.. She should have accepted that !!

Rocky's returning the iPad was also OTT.. Didnt like.. So I guess Suks, it's not just you ! ๐Ÿค”

Thank God it's not just me.. 
Sweety ji overacting.. hahahhahahaha๐Ÿ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
She always does ! Puraani aadat ๐Ÿ˜†