Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Is it just me or does someone else too feel that this 'expensive gift' track was poorly handled.. 
I really hope Lucky takes this issue seriously.. he's not an idiot to gift something that will leave his 
family in shambles for the rest of his life. 

Really really starting to dislike Sweety's attitude towards life. 

Also did not like the bit of Rocky returning the gift. 

Seriously meh.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it just me?" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
In my opinion, Sweety should have accepted the gift from Lucky, agree it is an expensive gift but I dont think Lucky did so because of some showoff or something, it was just his way of expressing his love for Sweety.

But as far as rocky's returning his gift goes, I think he took the correct move, he is too young still to handle the gift.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devil

ashaj

IF-Sizzlerz

ashaj

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
sweety is correct if every saving is going to buy a second hand car what will happen in future not that lucky is showing off  i agree with that & rocky is in 10 th their need money for his higher education also & lucky ji is not having any secure job also
i agree with rocky should't give back the gift if he can't handle he can given it to their parents

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged

sns23

Goldie

sns23

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Cha.. I had typed out a long reply, got deleted, now too lazy to type it all over again :P 

Sukhi, I feel the Rocky-stole-perfume was handled more poorly than this track.. It was hurried up to conclusion to make way for this expensive gift track..
And more importantly, on this show, i feel that story lines are created for the sake of the morals it can deliver.. The thought and effort that goes into the body of the story line is much much lesser than the conclusion..

About Sweety - personally, I have seen many woman in real life who are like her.. I mean, with her way of handling her children and situations.. This expensive gift story line seems very contrived - for the sake of the 'All that glitters is not gold' ideology :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilashajronitfanprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

ronitfan

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sns23

Cha.. I had typed out a long reply, got deleted, now too lazy to type it all over again :P 

Sukhi, I feel the Rocky-stole-perfume was handled more poorly than this track.. It was hurried up to conclusion to make way for this expensive gift track..
And more importantly, on this show, i feel that story lines are created for the sake of the morals it can deliver.. The thought and effort that goes into the body of the story line is much much lesser than the conclusion..

About Sweety - personally, I have seen many woman in real life who are like her.. I mean, with her way of handling her children and situations.. This expensive gift story line seems very contrived - for the sake of the 'All that glitters is not gold' ideology :P

Hehehehehe 

Contrived is the word, EXACTLY. 
It was like they had to prove this point in favor of Sweety and against the show-off.. so they tried to paint him as a complete show off and that trick fell flat.. totally flat.. 

They should've given some real life and believable reason for all these gifts being returnedLOL

prerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.