Rang Badalti Odhani

Retrieve RBO forum-RBO TELECAST SESSIONS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
As u all know that rbo forum is not going great because of its reduced attendance...so just a thought struck me  that y not make telecast sessions of RBO...telecast sessions refer to episodes written by fans ...we ll begin with the last episode and continue our yasharan story.each and every one will get chance to write an episode and there will be vms and siggies to glorify the episodes...as it is I cannot do this all by myself so please come down and join us and have a gala time watching and creating RBO...if u want to enroll please comment in this topic and u ll be in the team...
P.S.I will have to discuss with forum members but  I want either may or shriya to be the captain...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ABlank90shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Retrieve RBO forum-RBO TELECAST SESSIONS" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Sounds like a good idea SouryaSmile...

I don't know if I can be captain Embarrassed, but I will try and join the discussion when ever possibleSmile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top