Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
i was on the  AB official facebook page after a very long time and i was surprised and extremely  happy to see how much likes we have its  22,046 at the moment.  than i thought ab the rest of the numbers for the show and since i watch the show online i notice every week the numbers of views are increasing i think its probably over 8000 views per episode now and it is going up all the time.

than i thought about this forum and here the numbers just dnt match if we consider the number of ppl who are coming on the forum its ab + 1300 judging from the numbers of views for the written updates. but the number of likes for the funky monkeysWink are around +120 and increasing all the time

the number of 1st views for a new post is about 200 -the number of likes for the post on a good day is 26 and on a bad day around 8- 14.now i know that these fans like what they are reading coz judging from the overall views for the topic it matches the number of views for the 1st time.

so for our non active members a small request it doesnt matter if u dnt want to comment its cool i know 1 day this show is going to take u out of your comfort zone and not only will u comment but u will even make a post but until than please hit the like button whenever u read something even if u think is just ok.  as well as hitting freaking awesome on the Chaska Meter everytime u come on it wnt even take a second.

hope i dnt offend any1 i just thought that i would share what i noticed

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

parikakinshukhydzJasluvsKinshukrealitytvsureeshaNivRen_1MeriAashiquithhParm.nishersalGreenbearshaazi0-SD-0SamanalyseAngeloScurokaverisigrid~Simz~alishhhpreetipctaahir004Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-undisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "non active members -numbers dnt add up" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Sandia I aggree yaar . AB is having huge Fan following in FB . me2 was surprised 2 see so many Memebers in AB FB page in just 3-4 months . it's so commandable . I hope and wish same popularity will be here on IF as well but for that we all have 2 lotzz of work . I hope all silent members comes out openly and take part in discussions and if not then Atleast like u said they can LIKE every1's post . 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sureesharealitytvNivRen_1JasluvsKinshuknishersalkinshukkiaashiqAngeloScuroalishhh~Simz~sandiabPrishna_DBPS-SilverDragon-

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

monica  AB fb page is increasing by the 100s day by day the reason i mentioned it today was coz i checked it on wednesday and it was like 21500 and today was shocked to see how much it had increased by and thought it was just freaking awesome it was( and it just increased by 70 more in  just a few hours). i have to say that i hope that our silent members help us out it wnt even take a second to do this. and anyway no1 knows who every1 is here so i  dnt kn why every1 has to be so shy.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sureeshaNivRen_1realitytvnishersalAngeloScuro~Simz~Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
i agree...forum is very inactive...we are going down every week

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1XxAsiyaxXAngeloScuromoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Yeah the forum is getting less active day by day hope the Silent Members come out if their Silent Mode and help us make it more active.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1AngeloScuromoniluvskinshuk

MeriAashiquithh

MeriAashiquithh

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Awesome post dear.i am a silent reader of AB forum.thank u for making me realize my mistake.i will be active in the forum.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalAngeloScuromoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoosha7

Awesome post dear.i am a silent reader of AB forum.thank u for making me realize my mistake.i will be active in the forum.

Thanks for coming out of ur silent mode , Would love u 2 take part in all discussions and be active . And Plzzz if U havn't joined Fan Clubs of Kinshuk Mitali then Plzz join it and Do comment n LIKE Every1's comment there daily twice and hit Chaskameter everytime after refreshing it in every 10 mins . This will increase Actor's Ranking and Forum's Ranking .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuro-SilverDragon-

kaveri

IF-Rockerz

kaveri

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
hey guys...sorry for being inactive since sometime back...i am travelling and have a limited access to netUnhappy...will be in full swing after 24thBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalAngeloScuro0-SD-0moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.