rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys... I rarely open new topic. So, I have question in my mind. When Abha Comes to know vren is a person who danced with her @ party. How CV's make scene for them to meet abha & Viren? Becoz v know that Abha, Karan & viren r interconnected 4 d next story/track. 

So guys gives ur opinion how Abha & Viren comes face to face as Abha(Karan's Wife) & Viren (Nilanjana's Husband)?

When?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I guess it only happens once the accident takes place as its the turning point of all their lives and Abha knowing that Viren might ask his help for first aid but he might not help.
rubysk thumbnail
I think Abha is having some problem becoz of viren.. That Time karan will come & said his my wife Abha.. Becoz they r already meet each other.. What Say?
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
But maybe that would take months as its said that Karan would lose his memory and i am still scared if the bald person happens to be Karan ðŸ˜•
rubysk thumbnail
No No i m not saying after accident... This track will telecast may be on Monday... Karan is the 1st position wow...
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Abha might make a decision to confront Dr Viren because of his car registeration which has 777 to find out the clues as panditji told her think of all the clues you have and the answer is in it.   Don't think this will happen on Monday but a day or two later.
Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i guess Abha will come to knw that Viren is Nilanjana's husband only after the accident... but it will be too late as Nilu will be dead already and Viren wud be wanting to take revenge from Abha😕 
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
guruji asking nilanjan to come for pooja with viren n abha also for pooja.they might meet in another scene or at pooja or accident may happen n meet then, may be tat bald person possibility of being karan😕
artiprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think it will be very late when abha will know that viren is nilanjana's husband, maybe after she marries him...😕
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Maybe they all will meet at mandhir...when guruji is performing the puja then karan and abha will come there