India-Forums

Article:Dosti ka Imtihan - for the new 'frenemies'

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
As Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar 2 enters its second week, the Champions are all set to defend their titles. The challengers have proved their mettle to the judges and all eyes are now focused on the reigning Champs. While the air is rife with competition, there are also underlying bonds of friendship between some of the contestants.

Champion Aneek and  challenger  Sharib have been  friends for a  long time. Aneek  has done  several reality music  shows  while  Sharib is     a  successful  music  director.  We  asked Sharib  about  his  equation with Aneek,  "Aneek  is  a very good friend and a  superb singer. We are in a  competition but then this  platform is such that  everyone is  learning from one  another." But,    how do you  maintain a  friendship  while  battling it out  against one    another? "I don't  believe in being diplomatic. Aneek is my friend and if I feel something, I tell him. In the coming episode I felt that he should have sung in his original voice and I told him just that."

Another long-time friendship is that of Sreerama and Shivam. They have competed against each other before where Sreerama was declared winner. Ask Sreerama if he is worried about defending his title and he says, "I'll do what it takes to win. I'll put in 200% and perform in a way that people love." How does he feel about Shivam being up against him? "Shivam and I share a brotherly bond. We comment on each other's' singing and even discuss things backstage. But, at the end of the day this is a competition and the result is not in our hands."

It seems like the competitors on stage don't shy away from helping each other off stage. As Sharib puts it, "I firmly believe in the age old saying jahan log aapki tareef kare vahan mat raho, jahan aapki khaamiyan nikale, vahan se seekho."

Will this attitude help the contestants give flawless performances? Let's wait and watch Jo Jeeta Wohi SuperStar 2, Sat-Sun at 9PM on STAR Plus.

Friday, April 06, 2012

http://starplus.startv.in/jo-jeeta-wohi-superstar/newsdetails.aspx?nid=3124

Edited by Anondo.R - 07 April 2012 at 4:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkaJ.LOSnigdha_KhanamTony_StraK786

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
thanks for sharingTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.R

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Irfan Khan wins Jo Jeeta Wahi Superstar! Irfan Khan wins Jo Jeeta Wahi Superstar!  88

Irfan Khan wins the singing reality show Jo Jeeta Wahi Superstar!

Himesh Reshammiya in Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar 2! Himesh Reshammiya in Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar 2!  13

Star Plus show Jo Jeeta wohi superstar will have two guest for the ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index