Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BARUN DOESN'T KNOW WHY WE LOVE HIM-Let us TELL HIM (Page 8)

shilpeee Groupbie
shilpeee
shilpeee

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
No doubt he is a wonderful actor but his best part is that his facial expressions are just fantastic and his eyes speak his emotions...
Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Cheeni

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I have more than 1282376376237672367627167231 reasons to love him LOL..To be honest words will fail to describe his talent and how amazing he is ..I genuinely think he is near to perfection !..Noone like him, no words..I can only salute him..Truly one in a million..

Edited by barunroxx7 - 07 April 2012 at 9:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Cheeniarsh_sp-InnocentSoul-

laap IF-Dazzler
laap
laap

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
He comes across as a very genuine person.plus he is very handsome &a superb actor!!

Ms.Cheeni

Ms.Cheeni Goldie
Ms.Cheeni
Ms.Cheeni

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Well guys so many touching words from his fans about how much they like him...hope to see many more comments and just hope he will read them all and it answers his question about why we love him...do keep posting ...let's hope it catches his attention soon

Edited by Ms.Cheeni - 07 April 2012 at 10:48am

arsh_sp

Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
He deserve it all this love and affection he is working really hard
Love you barun u r such a nice human being

Ms.Cheeni

-InnocentSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-InnocentSoul-
-InnocentSoul-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
OMG barun u are juss Awesome, Very Sweet, Handsome, Very SexyEmbarrassed, love all the qualities in you... i juss love you sooo much HeartHeart

Ms.Cheeni

ipkkndfan25 Groupbie
ipkkndfan25
ipkkndfan25

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
So everyone has probably already read Barun's new interviews at least 10 times, right? If not, what are you waiting for?! Go back and analyze this adorableness. In the first interview, he said "I don't know why you guys love me." Oh dear, Barun, you are so sadly misguided. What can we not love about you? It's just impossible to find a flaw. Here are my reasons for why I love him:

1. He is the sweetest guy I have ever seen. I love this relationship with his wife and they seem so perfect together. Mashallah, they are so in love Big smile I love how whenever a question about dating or relationship is asked, he always talks about how amazing his wife is (which, although I don't know her, seems completely right) From talking about his first date ever to working in a showroom all night to buy a gift for her, his wife is so lucky to have him. They are so lucky to have each other Star

2. He's so humble and real, it's not even funny. Whenever I see other stars in the television industry or Bollywood, they are talking about how great they are. They put others down and get into trouble with the law. We all know who these people are... but the people on IPKKND, especially Barun, are so humble and mature. They don't make headlines for the wrong reasons and they are real with each other...they don't get caught up in the glitz and glam. It maybe their age (most stars are in their early 20s) but it also is their great character. He also expresses his feelings clearly. If he's tired, he says it. If he's insecure, he says it. He doesn't play himself off as someone who is invincible.

3. BARUN SOBTI IS BY THE FAR THE HOTTEST GUY I HAVE EVER SEEN! Anyone can argue looks, but Barun Sobti definitely as the whole attitude and look combo. His eyes are this really pretty hazel and his hair looks creamy brown sometimes. He has the hottest bod... I don't like overly ripped guys. He's slim, toned, and fit. And he's so tall! This stubble should win the award for the best stubble ever and when he smirks, my heart flutters and flies away. And uff...Barun's walk. I can't even explain it. When they replayed the footage of Barun strutting on the red carpet, I thought Star Plus was playing a cruel cruel joke on an innocent fan girl.

4. He's so goofy yet so intelligent. He reads and writes but yet, he says "yaar" (I love it when he says "yaar") and jokes with Akshay in a Punjabi accent. He's the ideal goofball. I love his friendship with everyone on the set. He's so sweet to everyone and everyone gets along so well. He doesn't take things too seriously and I love that about him...it's a quality I wish I had.

5. His accent. First thing I noticed when I saw him as ASR is how good his English is. I was like "Wow." I really hate it when some stars try to fake the English or American accent and just end up sounding stupid. Barun has an American twinge (I should know because I'm American) but he's still Desi at heart. What's not to love? His accent paired with his voice...oh that voice... he alone can kill the entire female population.

6. So talented! The whole team is so talented and when I watch the scenes, I notice the subtle changes in expressions that Barun and Sanaya are so great at doing. Sometimes I forget that it's all fake...that ASR and Khushi don't exist. But that's a compliment because what other job does an actor have than to be completely and totally believable in playing their character. Sad for me though because I wish they existed Confused

Edited by ipkkndfan25 - 07 April 2012 at 10:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kyanaamdunMs.Cheeniragvir.fan-InnocentSoul-

kyanaamdun Senior Member
kyanaamdun
kyanaamdun

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@ipkkndfan25

i would like to borrow all your reasons for my louve of ASR tooo, if you dont mind :-)

reason no. 3 seriously man ! you make our  hearts flutter !!

Respect for the values and subtle charm you seem to portray off screen..

But I am in love with Arnav Singh Raizada (ASR and Arnav both along with Khushi :) ) since you possess the quality of turning non-TV people into indiaforum maniacs !!! Your style, look, accent, dressup, elegance, panache, attitude, beauty -- you're a package.

Plus, I am kinda bowled over by the rash attitude you show while angry !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndfan25Ms.Cheeni

Go to top