article:Virat says sorry to Viren

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hers d link to d atricle wer virat says sorry to viren..coz manvi says he wont talk 2 him unless he apologizes to his brother..the link is posted below

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Ek-Hazaaron-Mein-Meri-Behna-Hain-Virat-says-sorry-to-Viren/17264
OhEmGee this Metromasti really needs to stop basing it's articles on the actual episodes ðŸ¤£ So dumb!
Yeah u right Reemz LOL
Anyway thx for sharing :/
Off topic but Aisho your siggy is so beautiful 😳 I need one with the new pics!! 
Seriously guys although manvi is really nice and all but I don't get how any girl or guy can be more important for you than your family????????😕 Just because she said he'll apologies that'z stupid... Dam man CV's are hell bent to ruin virat'z character...🤢
Originally posted by *Reemz*

OhEmGee this Metromasti really needs to stop basing it's articles on the actual episodes🤣So dumb!<div></div>

LOL...Actually..🤣
and no offence,but we(those who do) should also stop taking them seriously..they are epi reviews only..
I really hope they show him upset about yelling at Viren..i mean,ideally he himself should feel guilty of arguing with his bro..They have been shown to share a v good bonding.
Manvi can speeden up the apology thing but she shouldnt be the sole cause,IMO...
*sighs* I miss my old Viraat..i dint know love makes u this dumb.. :S
I know it's nice to see Manvi's influence over Virat but I really hope he actually feels guilty for speaking to his brother like that. I mean come on, pyar toh abhi abhi hua hai but Viren has always been with him through thick and thin. If Virat only goes to apologise just to get Manvi to talk to him then that would be another disappointment in regards to his character :( 
Thanks for sharing! Well done Maanvi, your a great influence to Virat than the witch Maya! 
Originally posted by Hubze

Seriously guys although manvi is really nice and all but I don't get how any girl or guy can be more important for you than your family????????😕 Just because she said he'll apologies that'z stupid... Dam man CV's are hell bent to ruin virat'z character...🤢

sits on the *like* button 😆

Falling in LOWE in a desi soap=360 degree change of one's character
Edited by Nonchalant - 12 years ago