Debate Mansion

reality of Mhatma ... (Page 3)

beforesunrise Goldie
beforesunrise
beforesunrise

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drummedup

Originally posted by anu_luv_maan

FYI... I've passed social science with 92 marks in high school ''but school books just have chapters of his AHEENSA character '..and why do you want me to belive in words of school books ''.and how could you be so sure  school  books have sufficient concrete sources ????

I got this hating element for Gandhi after reading his autobiography '..
You sayDr. babasaheb ambedkar 'father of our constitution lied ?????

I think you have got very limited knowledge about history '.just by studying school books for more knowledge you should have gone through other novels and others autobiographies to understand state of  those ppl who were made slave of britshians '.

And school books don't give enough details they just teach syllabus portion so I think you need to break you limited knowledge and study more LOL '.and if you are not a much reader person then I'l say use SHORT CUT  Wink

and would love if you people coudl just post your views  rather than telling me to change my views ...Smile

If not for the prejudice to school books I would've given this topic a little more weight.
Gandhi has erred but he has done his share of good deeds too. There are many books praising him to skies and many indicting him. So, it's all about which side of his people give more importance to. But your original post is one of those biased Anti-Gandhian things. If THAT was your basis for judging him, then good luck and go ahead.

hahahhahaha jst tok of morality and all blah blah ... i bliv in rational thinking i din choose to hate him cuz i read such things abt him on this or that site like ...ppl praise him after reading his some so called great deeds ...bcuz of him soem real great freedom fighters are ignored ...i dont judge a book by its cover that is why i dont praise him only after reading hisw some this or that great sotries ...i use my brain for rational and right thinking ...his those so called great deeds r given importance but the only point here is He is not a MHATMA 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pratamesh

beforesunrise Goldie
beforesunrise
beforesunrise

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by souro

Such accusations without citing proper sources is slandering. Mention proper sources and your post stays, else. I'll have no choice but to remove it

I'll wait till midnight my time for you to edit and update links to proper sources.
Please remove it Souro...this post is making me sickDeadDead...I might get banned today...

AngryAngryAngry

can see ur sickness SmileLOL
beforesunrise Goldie
beforesunrise
beforesunrise

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

do you still think HE WAS MHATMA ???

CensoredCensoredCensored

oh shall I assume ...you are follower of AHEENSA ke poojari ??? Tongue poor girl,  i rendered u speechless  LOL
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

I want to know...how many women this fu**ing , idiot...LR Bali has slept withAngry...the bas*tard can go to hellCensored

Is Mahatma a short form of Mahan Aatma? am i correct?
Yes it is King ji...but it was a title given to Gandhiji by people like me...who will be ever indebted to great leaders like him for letting us being born in a free India...if not for our freedom fighters we would still be seeing boards like Indians and dogs not allowedDead...the title Mahatma was not given to Gandhiji by himself...of course no one is perfect and Gandhiji was a mere mortal and not God...but he doesn't deserve a tirade like this against him...

Thanks. You always see such topics now and then lol. When you throw trash at the sky it does not affect the sky lol. When you throw light at the sun you are wasting batteries. People like Mahatma Gandhi don't need any ceritificate from us. The wrold acknowledges them. Billions admire them. I am sure he must have had some faults too and thats being human. Anyway you relax..yeh storm bhi chala jayee ga. aap jo aa gayeen sahi waqt pe - to put ice over fire lol.
so trueLOL...and if u spit at the sky...ur spit will fall on uLOLLOL..

Forever-KA

beforesunrise Goldie
beforesunrise
beforesunrise

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Knowcrow69 has covered your problem  ...

I know, which is why your topic will stay.

thank you 

Pratamesh

beforesunrise Goldie
beforesunrise
beforesunrise

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Knowcrow69

NOT MY HANDY WORK!!

Why did the British leave India?

The British left India in 1947 due to many problems such as economic ,revolts and international situations. The economic situation was Britain was in debt to India at roughly 3 billion with a rise of 70 million daily. They were at this point no longer profiting from their association with India and much of the money they needed to maintain India was being spent on improving Britain at home with the NHS ,welfare states and its industry. By offering India independence as a way to write off much of their debt while securing funds for the Labour party plans. Along with this Britain had suffered greatly from the Second World War and required a lot of funds to rebuild much of its mainland cities and towns.

As well as the staggering economic situation in India during this time there was also a major problem with revolting due to the current political situation, this is because the two major political factions, Indian National Congress (INC) and the Muslim League, were fighting with Mountbatten for what would happen to India. After the decision for partition was initiated there was major rioting along the borders of the Punjab and Bengal territories, the reasons for this is they were partitioned to increase the size of the territories which would be known as Pakistan and India.

The main reason why British left India was because of the changing international situation. In 1941 Franklin D Roosevelt did not agree with the idea of countries could not govern themselves and thought this was a communist regime. Winston Churchill Prime Minister at this present moment in time thought that India was the jewel in the British crown and still wanted India to be part of the British Empire. The British feared that communism could spread across the whole of Europe and if they were not focused on the situation then they could lose what is left of their entire Empire.

thank you dear ...so happy to see some rational thinking ppl here ...you reduced my much of hard work Smile

appreciate your help 

cs-07

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

do you still think HE WAS MHATMA ???

CensoredCensoredCensored

oh shall I assume ...you are follower of AHEENSA ke poojari ??? Tongue poor girl,  i rendered u speechless  LOL
No u haven't ...the forum decorum has...thank ur stars that this is a moderated forum...
beforesunrise Goldie
beforesunrise
beforesunrise

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

I want to know...how many women this fu**ing , idiot...LR Bali has slept withAngry...the bas*tard can go to hellCensored

Is Mahatma a short form of Mahan Aatma? am i correct?
Yes it is King ji...but it was a title given to Gandhiji by people like me...who will be ever indebted to great leaders like him for letting us being born in a free India...if not for our freedom fighters we would still be seeing boards like Indians and dogs not allowedDead...the title Mahatma was not given to Gandhiji by himself...of course no one is perfect and Gandhiji was a mere mortal and not God...but he doesn't deserve a tirade like this against him...

Thanks. You always see such topics now and then lol. When you throw trash at the sky it does not affect the sky lol. When you throw light at the sun you are wasting batteries. People like Mahatma Gandhi don't need any ceritificate from us. The wrold acknowledges them. Billions admire them. I am sure he must have had some faults too and thats being human. Anyway you relax..yeh storm bhi chala jayee ga. aap jo aa gayeen sahi waqt pe - to put ice over fire lol.
so trueLOL...and if u spit at the sky...ur spit will fall on uLOLLOL..

hahahaha wegandhi haters are providing fools like sufficient proof to justify our emotion ...but you are still stuck with your words this , that ...blah blha ...and quotes ...

what do you mean by ppl like mhatma I am not a BLIND person to bliv any crap given by any baseless words   ??? 

jst a reminder  :   I expect your reply only when you have some strong proof to ur words plz dnt preach morality or praise him this will simply prove your point weak ... Smile
kya chla rha hai , kya nahi dnt tell me that ...if u r able to debate to karo Smile

Go to top