tum hi kaho ke ye andaaz-e-guftagu kya hai
1) The problem with your topic/posts/arguments/viewpoint/emotions/expression/bhashan/guftagu is that it is incoherent, does not use proper language, and is not clear in presenting your case appropriately. On these grounds alone this does not deserve a response. An example of all of the above is
"hahahaha wegandhi haters are providing fools like sufficient proof to justify our emotion ...but you are still stuck with your words this , that ...blah blha ...and quotes ..."
So basically we are "fools" debating with "emotions" of "haters" here? lol. I mean do you realize what you are saying here. A hater is a hater because in general no argument has or can convince him, her or it to be otherwise.
2) Please forgive me for this part as I am not feeling well however this needs to be said lol. Let me tell you that there is an organ in our body which is called brain. It is located in skull (the watermelon shape structure at the top). The brain receives and deciphers sensory stimuli and executes a response in shape of physical action. However the cognitive part of that organ is what makes us different from other animals. It is responsible for organizing, analyzing, thinking, forming conclusions and taking decisions in response to deciphered stimuli. My advice to you would be to try to exercise your brain as it sharpens those skills. I recommend you to use it at least three times a day and do it just before the meals otherwise it will not yield full benefits.
Once you do that a few times then you will get into the habit of involving cognitive part in between the pathway of stimuli - action. It will be stimuli - cognition - action. Don't worry this is only required in things like debates. For activities like sports stimuli-action is fine. Please consider this and if you then manage to present something understandable and palatable then sure I will be willing to do an effort and happy to dissect your arguments i.e. go into a debate.
3) Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi is not father of my nation. My people don't call him Bapu. In my country we don't have a holiday after him. It was not my people who gave him the title Mahan Aatma (Mahatma). If anything there will be some in my country who will be more than happy to agree with you and defame him like this based on some shady evidence. So techinically I have no interest in defending him anyway so I was not giving you any bhashan but my admiration.
4) My admiration was in turn based on my opinion based on my observations and opinions of others. I see him being respected in his nation (which I am beginning to doubt now lol). I see him being admired all over the world. I see him been bestowed upon with accolades, titles, movies in his name. I see his respect among ordinary to intelligent. I saw him among great people of last century. Now it is possible that I and billions others have missed some important information (articles from possible loons) but even if some of what you said here is proved it will still be, for me, a drop in an ocean. The positive in favor of this leader is so much that as a neutral if I were to side with the crap you presented then I would be doing injustice to this leader or maybe showing my bias towards father of the nation of a country which my country is at odds with.
5) So I don't have to prove anything to you or other haters. Once I see enough people giving importance to these loony views then sure I am open to changing my mind. I will still not be a hater. At worst we can say there were flaws in him...fine. There are flaws in me and almost everyone I know. Still it seems to me that this little guy did some great things. What he did in his life requires courage at very least. We after 60-70 years sitting on our tashreef and typing on some laptop can claim to hate him but he did something practical in life. You can devalue it a little or accuse him of not being on the right side on all issues but lets not ridicule such a person to the level of hating him. That point alone makes your whole effort inappropriate
Finally, I am aware why some in your country are against him and the motivation behind their mindset but that is your internal matter. I don't care.
Hope you will not mind. Some of my post could be harsh and it could be because I was not feeling well this morning when I wrote the above response. I just copied and posted now. lol.