Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The ugliest thought

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Hey

Ok, I am being paranoid. But I suddenly got this bad feeling about today... Was watching something completely unrelated and the expression on the lead lady's face just flashed this thought in my head. I am kind of upset over it... Please don't hate me but I just want to confirm something... A few days ago, there was a rumor on the forum that there will be a divorce on some other serial and that Gopi would leave MM. Now... we all know that it is highly unlikely... And not at all true... All I want to know is didn't the news about the other show come true? 

We all are hoping for the best... But what if this happens to be an explosive twist of some sort... Rashi plays some evil trick and makes Gopi the culprit in everything... I myself made the prediction that Ahem will help her and stand by her (which is what will happen 99%) But just in case he can't help her... God!! 

Or.. maybe nothing very drastic and Gopi won't leave but something really tragic will happen with her... 

Today for the first time, I want you all to bash me and scold me for thinking like this. Major reassurance needed... The ME is still 4 and a half hours away... But I am sure I will go insane by then... Please Help me... 

This ME must be a good one... as in not just show-wise but Gopi and Ahem wise, Kokila wise. Please don't let Rashi get away with something... its going to break my heart. But it won't happen right? Right?

Aish. 
(Really worried for no reason) 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kanajigokul_Precious_sillyme1000aachusdoc4everkaka.lgrsk16HetpFlowerHater-AmalAziz-westindian--HANISA---Arnisha-

Hetp IF-Rockerz
Hetp
Hetp

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Hey chill...its do sometimes happen that because of negative things revolving around us...n we sometimes land-up thinking negatively...I wont bash u...because sometimes bi-mistake I have also thought negatively about gohem...but I land -up getting potive lovely scenesTongue

N I'm sure today ME will be good...infact if they show jigar bringing photo...let see how ahem skillfully make gopi to speak out

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003-AmalAziz---HANISA--

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

Hey chill...its do sometimes happen that because of negative things revolving around us...n we sometimes land-up thinking negatively...I wont bash u...because sometimes bi-mistake I have also thought negatively about gohem...but I land -up getting potive lovely scenesTongue

N I'm sure today ME will be good...infact if they show jigar bringing photo...let see how ahem skillfully make gopi to speak out

Thanks!!! 
I am not thinking negatively about Gohem... Just please let her win. Thats all. And yeah you are right... I am too anxious and everything... It will all be good!! Thanks a lot.. 

Loads and Loads of Gohem!! 

-AmalAziz-Hetp--HANISA--

_Precious_ Goldie
_Precious_
_Precious_

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Oh Aish dear don't worry, now nothing can separate our beloved Gohem or Ahem won't let anything happen to his Gopi. Please believe me they have faced the most painful trials and tribulations and now their bond is so strong, so don't ever think abt some untoward happenings for Gohem.

For sure, Rashi will play some dirty tricks to make Gopi look bad in other's eyes or she will play some emotional kalakaries to stop Gopi from revealing her truth. But Ahem will trust her and support her. I am very much optimistic of coming gohem moments.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003-AmalAziz-FlowerHater--HANISA--

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Aish.. I am going to use the age old logic to tell you how wrong you areWink

Gopi leaving Ahem or MB will not happen because without Gopi in MB, there is no SNS.. And if Gopi is in MB, Ahem will never ever let her downTongue
I am not going to tell you that Gopi will win everything against Rashi.. No.. But she will have the support of her MIL and hubby. The maximum Rashi will be able to do is get the family split with her MIL and hubby supporting her evil actions while the CBP remains on one side.. So don't worry.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003munnihyderabaddoc4ever-AmalAziz-Veni-Vidi-Vici

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
You guys rock! It feels so much better now...I can wait peacefully for the next 2 hours or so.

Cheers to you all.
Love you

doc4ever-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Aish dnt wry nthing like this will happn n if she does lrave Ahem wnt let her go now tht he is  love wid her he will def nt lt her go...

doc4ever-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Hey gopi may leave Mm not because of rashis kalaakari, it may be related to ahams past but not so soon... It may take another 6 months in saathiya.

-AmalAziz-Justlikethat1Veni-Vidi-Vici

Go to top