Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Discuss : Which other shows do you like? (Page 3)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by new-ray

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Originally posted by new-ray

I am a working person , so cant see too much tv seriels. But, recently i am, watching sns on starplus. And i like it very much and dont like if anybody bash it. And i like it more importantly bcoz of gopi. I am living in a middle class town of india , where mostly girls' story is more or similar to gopi.
Man I LOVE GOPI ! :) she is a GREAT INSPIRATIONStern Smile oh im SO LIKE GOPI Embarrassed


oh , then im not only one who is liking gopi and her tolerating nature, which is necessary for running a joint fam(sorry, for appraising other seriel here.) >:-(
 @ Bold : oh sure yes !! n man her constipated xpressions Clap !! 

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Joined: 01 July 2010
Posts: 31418

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Channel:Colors.,SonyTv..
Shows:Balika Vadhu(bcz its something meaningful and has good concept),...Parichay(Bcz i like ekta dramas very much)...and NBTNMKK do ineed to give expanation y i like..it...??..I hope so No..its the BEST Show...and at last CID zindabad..alos i like Chhal..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Channel:Colors.,SonyTv..
Shows:Balika Vadhu(bcz its something meaningful and has good concept),...Parichay(Bcz i like ekta dramas very much)...and NBTNMKK do ineed to give expanation y i like..it...??..I hope so No..its the BEST Show...and at last CID zindabad..alos i like Chhal..
not really kekta maiyas fan ! onli Kayamath will always be in my heart <3 !! but yes Parichay is gettin better ! esp sameers acting Clap ! n Na bole so far 1 of the best shows <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkkiLuvsCOLORS

iqbalslover IF-Sizzlerz
iqbalslover
iqbalslover

Joined: 03 October 2008
Posts: 10878

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-



Well I LOVE NBT <3 ! but other thn tht

Star plus : IPKKND : Well its My obsession LOL ! so cant help but watch the show <3 Plus i love it <3 

Colors : kairi ROFL ! its Hilarious ROFL ! even tho i hate MIL's like this but Man she is hilarious ROFL 

Zee Tv: Pavitra Rishta ! well I HATE THT SHOW to the Core ROFL ! but As they introduced a new couple ! Arjun Purvi <3 !! I cant help but love thm n bare a crap Show like PR LOL

Channel V : D3&Suvreen : Welll they r cute shows n teen age shows so i watch thm <3 ! 

and i watch Big Bang theory sometimes ROFL ! fun to watch how annoying sheldon is ROFL 


haila u love arjun purvie? i love them tooo
i hate the show but just waatching since they intorcuded themEmbarrassed
 
since when is gopi bahu ur inspiration?
ROFL
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by steffroc

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-



Well I LOVE NBT <3 ! but other thn tht

Star plus : IPKKND : Well its My obsession LOL ! so cant help but watch the show <3 Plus i love it <3 

Colors : kairi ROFL ! its Hilarious ROFL ! even tho i hate MIL's like this but Man she is hilarious ROFL 

Zee Tv: Pavitra Rishta ! well I HATE THT SHOW to the Core ROFL ! but As they introduced a new couple ! Arjun Purvi <3 !! I cant help but love thm n bare a crap Show like PR LOL

Channel V : D3&Suvreen : Welll they r cute shows n teen age shows so i watch thm <3 ! 

and i watch Big Bang theory sometimes ROFL ! fun to watch how annoying sheldon is ROFL 


haila u love arjun purvie? i love them tooo
i hate the show but just waatching since they intorcuded themEmbarrassed
 
since when is gopi bahu ur inspiration?
ROFL
Man We all so same ! KEkta must be lucky thnks to arjun purvi people watchin her crap !! n Man Samjha Kar she is my inspiration is Bathroom ;) !! 

iqbalslover IF-Sizzlerz
iqbalslover
iqbalslover

Joined: 03 October 2008
Posts: 10878

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-


 Man We all so same ! KEkta must be lucky thnks to arjun purvi people watchin her crap !! n Man Samjha Kar she is my inspiration is Bathroom ;) !! 

LOLsachi yaar but she always has the best jodisLOL so can tolerate her crapLOL
ROFLoh i see samaj gayi behoodi
aur bhi achi tarahROFL
new-ray Senior Member
new-ray
new-ray

Joined: 02 November 2011
Posts: 305

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Originally posted by new-ray

[QUOTE=-AdiYalicious-] [QUOTE=new-ray]I am a working person , so cant see too much tv seriels. But, recently i am, watching sns on starplus. And i like it very much and dont like if anybody bash it. And i like it more importantly bcoz of gopi. I am living in a middle class town of india , where mostly girls' story is more or similar to gopi.
Man I LOVE GOPI ! :) she is a GREAT INSPIRATIONStern Smile oh im SO LIKE GOPI Embarrassed


oh , then im

i dont know why ppl. R not liking her expressions, as i think she is portraying a role of that girk who has not seen her father mother from early childhood, who has not got any one love and always physicaly abused by her mami and cousin. Then in that condition what may u expect from her. Even after marriage she war not sure for her husband"s love. More importantly , childhood is the root of everyone '' s life, how u will be irrigated, u will become as such.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsk16

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by new-ray

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Originally posted by new-ray

[QUOTE=-AdiYalicious-] [QUOTE=new-ray]I am a working person , so cant see too much tv seriels. But, recently i am, watching sns on starplus. And i like it very much and dont like if anybody bash it. And i like it more importantly bcoz of gopi. I am living in a middle class town of india , where mostly girls' story is more or similar to gopi.
Man I LOVE GOPI ! :) she is a GREAT INSPIRATIONStern Smile oh im SO LIKE GOPI Embarrassed


oh , then im

i dont know why ppl. R not liking her expressions, as i think she is portraying a role of that girk who has not seen her father mother from early childhood, who has not got any one love and always physicaly abused by her mami and cousin. Then in that condition what may u expect from her. Even after marriage she war not sure for her husband"s love. More importantly , childhood is the root of everyone '' s life, how u will be irrigated, u will become as such.
 Stern Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index