India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG:BEKHABAR

ManeetTUJANENA Senior Member
ManeetTUJANENA
ManeetTUJANENA

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
HI guys . Missing my adorable maneet and gurti like hell ... why is this happening ... there's not a second in my life i dont think about my maneet my maneet gave me a new thought of love and crazyness they'll alwaya remain in my heart forever nd ever so here's a story from a silent reader ..                                      BEKHABAR

A boy not so rich and no fame falls in love with a very rich beautiful yet innocent girl who is famous or say princess of this world ... this story deals with a dhushtdanav and his mishty how he makes their life a fairytale with support of his mishty how his mishty becomes an oxygen source for his dd how a ordinary boy climbs  the height of love and success ...wat a true life partner actually means ...they 'll understand slowly but BEKHABAR to each other's feeling and immense love how will they know it ?????  how will they become...TOGETHER FOREVER TILL ETRNITY ????????...

So here's the intro ... Plz tell me if u like it ... And want me to go ahead ... LOVE U ALL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raimkd.70maangeet_rocksits_megurti30nehakapoor7love2_somakabslocksDonnaa

love2_soma IF-Sizzlerz
love2_soma
love2_soma

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
interesting concept...
do continue plz...
ManeetTUJANENA Senior Member
ManeetTUJANENA
ManeetTUJANENA

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Characters will be revealed in updates ...

PART 1

Somewhere in a luxurious room or say our  princess room ... a girl lying on bed  thinking...

He loves me 

He loves me not 

He loves me 

He loves me not

He loves me

He loves me not ...

Haaaye babaji mera rajkumar kab aayega 

Suddenly the wind starts blowing ...the curtains flowing... Lights went off ...the girl looks towards the window and sees a figure... tall ...wearing a white sherwani  in the spotlight moving towards her very slowly his six pack abs his long fingers gorgeous hands and finally his face OOOMMMGGG he is so handsome wat a face ...one in a million ... the guy comes towards her bends and she screamsss

HHHRRRIIITTTIIIKkk

Hritik Roshannn

And falls from the bed ...

(Rano Handa a loving and caring mother loves her daughter has a very pure heart)

Rano : geet  beta wat r u doing ????

Geet : OOO FISH Geet tune phir se sapne dekhna chalu kar diya ...

Rano comes and sees geet on floor..and starts laughing ...

Geet : Mumma aap has rahe ho ...

Rano : kaun tha ??????// Hritik ya Enrique ??????????

Geet: Hritik tha muumma  he was looking so hot ... haayeee i love him mumma .. he's the perfect guy

Rano: Han ek biwi do bache ke sath ... toh phir perfect hai

Geet : Mumma acha khasa mood khrab kar diya ...

Rano: Chaliye beta ji utth jayie isse pehle ki sham ho jaaye

Geet : Mumma sun ko set hone do phir uth jaungi pkkaa

Rano : geet its enough .get up or u want a big slap on ur face

Geet: mumma plzzz

Rano : geeet

(Mohinder handa strict ... but loves his daughter.pampers her a lot ...runs a very big empire..)

Mohinder : wat is happening here???? Geet u r still on bed ...??????

Geet : vo dad vo mai vo mai ...

Mohinder: this is the limit geet its 3 in the afternoon  ... how can u be so careless geet

Rano : yes geet ur dad is right ... ur grownup  we cant tolerate ur childishness now...

Mohinder : this thing happens again u will find ur self in London that to caged by me...

Geet: no no dad plzzz pakka wont happen again paaakkaaa makes a very cute face

Mohinder : okkk then ..Rano get me a coffee

Rano: ji ...

Mohinder luks at geet and   they both burst in to laughter...

Geet : wow dad mumma ki pitayi se toh bacha liya...

Mohinder : hmmm who's my princess

Geet : ITS ME ITS ME ITS ME

Mohinder : yes my darling its u

Geet hugs his dad and feels so lucky to have him ... she feels proud of his dad... his dad is the best...ALWYZ IN EVERYTHING

In some other corner of the world ... a man lying on the floor ... a small house without any comfort alone and lonely...

I don't want anyone is this world ... being alone i  cant be cheated  no one can betray me ... I will stand on my own feet ...One day every one will on my foot...and its a promise to myself... I will do it YESS I WILL MAAN SINGH KHURANA WILL

Okay guys here's the first one yes i know ki ye chota h... bt promise for regular updates nd maan ki life will be a bit secret ...and be revealed  slowly so ... hope u guys liked it ... fingers all crossed luv u alll...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raimaangeet_rocksmeettunehakapoor7kabslocksDonnaa

nehakapoor7 IF-Rockerz
nehakapoor7
nehakapoor7

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
awesome.. Maan is all alone.. but not to  worry.. Winkif Geet is there then Maan won't be alone anymoreSmile nice concept.. add me in your pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ManeetTUJANENA

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
nice concept
loved the update
add me in ur pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ManeetTUJANENA

• Page 1 of 1