Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the pictures Ashu
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Sharon di, yes those bags were the designer tiffin box. I loved it when delnaaz asked Sushant that if he want they can exchange the tiffin box, Sushant said, I will give her the food from the tiffin not the tiffin. Then Ankita said shaking her head "Sushant... We will see that afterwards" 🀣 🀣

@Jia ya my hands were paining that's why most of the time the video clip was shaking but its worth now because i can watch the video anytime as its saved in my cell and also my brother didn't want me to record the video so he brought the neighbours kids at our home to play at that time. I was so angry at him. Finally I told the kids, If you don't make any noise till I complete this then I will give you ice-creams and choclates. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Edited by AshuNaik - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Thank you SO much for recording and uploading this! I'd also read about this interview but we'd never gotten to see it...thank you so much for your efforts!

Possibly one of their cutest interviews yet...Ahhh their adorableness never gets old...God bless them and I hope they always stay happy like this foreverπŸ˜ƒ

I loved Delnaaz's reactions to Ankita too...finally someone who appreciates Ankita for who she is...bindaas muhphatπŸ˜†...I have the same reactions to her...she should always stay the way she is...pure clean heart she has...

And so honest about everything from her anger at the girls bhin-bhinaaoing around Sushant...lol...to her feeling of competing with him...truly they are a very unique opposites attract pair...waise toh bade opposites waale pairs hote hain but Sushant-Ankita are on another level...I LOVE the understanding b/w them even though they are so different...it shows in the way they are around each other, the way they talk about each other...with each other...on a filmy note I'd say ki inka pyaar humesha aise hi banaa rahe *puts kaala teeka on them* lol
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AshuNaik

@Sharon di, yes those bags were the designer tiffin box. I loved it when delnaaz asked Sushant that if he want they can exchange the tiffin box, Sushant said, I will give her the food from the tiffin not the tiffin. Then Ankita said shaking her face "Sushant... We will see that afterwards" 🀣 🀣

@Jia ya my hands were paining that's why most of the time the video clip was shaking but its worth now because i can watch the video anytime as its saved in my cell and also my brother didn't want me to record the video so he brought the neighbours kids at our home to play at that time. I was so angry at him. Finally I told the kids, If you don't make any noise till I complete this then I will give you ice-creams and choclates. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@ how cute πŸ˜†
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ashu i want to  give u lots of chocolates and ice-creams for ur effort.
mirrors84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I also want you to send lots of gifts for such wonderful treat.. I have lost the counts now how many times i am watching it..
Thank you again.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ashu Thank u for all pain ur truly sweet
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Thanks Ash for the interview...I was so searching for this...Thanks yaar...πŸ‘...

</div>

One thing I could see that ,Anki is bridging that gap sush had when his mom left him...One could see how much he misses his mom through his Jalak tribute but Anki seems to keep him always engaged...
She dresses like what he likes ,she is fully-vibrant and always with him doing her masti and her cute fights to keep him engaged always...
A true essence of a life partner is to understand his mind and soul which Anki does and Sush in return is so caring n protective for her, guides her in her career and personal life as friend and well-wisher..
These 2 truly are made for each other...God bless both of them and wish them all the success in their life...πŸ‘,😊...

<div>

Jai, i also searched a lot. Also requested food channel on their fb page to upload the video but no response..

Very true jai, they always compliment each other.. That's what is something special.They like the way they both are.
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
mera goli sa daar gya ashπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†now big big hug for itπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—and its excellent interview😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Originally posted by: poas

mera goli sa daar gya ashπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†now big big hug for itπŸ€—and its excellent interview😍

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£