Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Puner Vivah Episode 04/06/2012 ... with eva (Page 2)

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Hey Adigaag.

I truly do not mind as I do not think it is an outburst...

It is the frank opinion not at the performance level but at the potential level.  and do have the valid points..

Yes they wanted to make the palm print of Aarti a dramatic moment and that is why they draged it with high voltage point...

Yes i think every one wants to see Yash bonding with his daughters but they are showing it in few glimpse...

I think the reason is Yash is out almost all the time for business so he only gets time with the girls at bed time and in the morning so they show his care during the bedtime.  Sometimes in shopping sometime with the meals..

Also in Yash's house hold there are three ladies and couple of servants who can take care of his daughters when he is away on business

But Aarti and Shobha both are at home without any hired help so it is Aarti who takes care of every need of Ansh and she does not want Ansh to feel the absence of his dad so she wis trying to cover both the grounds..

Where as Yash a quite and reserved man does not know how to express himself well except with Arpita always try to fulfill both the duties but his mom and bhabhi always steps in to take care of that.  So now he depends upon them to take care of his daughters and sometime they miss...  creating an emotional shock for Yash..

And that was the reason now as his daughters are growing up their needs are more and thus they are being neglected more and that has made Yash upset and he was ready to bring a lady in his life who can be a mother of his daughters as in his absence they would be taken care of..

I also agree with your point that Yash needs more dialogues but his character is such that he has withdrawn himself from life's normal activites...  bu he was not like that...  Now he sees all and only speaks when things needs to be done...  but I think once he will start sharing with Aarti he will speak..

Yes they brought lots of drama during the wedding so it should increase the TRP but let's see how it goes..

Do not worry TRP will be up once Aarya have more interaction..

Now the story is moving to one location and more will be shown...

And Mansi she is a lively character to bring little bit color in Aarti's life but her stupid and lusty talk is totally irritating..  Her gutter mind is just disgusting and why Aarti is listening to those and believing those I have no clue..  but her work is concluded and I think she will not come too much in the picture..

Now the buvaji will take over and do all the wrong instigation to Gayatri...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gafulu14

sanaroxx IF-Dazzler
sanaroxx
sanaroxx

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for this !!! 

evasumi

dia7 Groupbie
dia7
dia7

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
wowww

evasumi

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
gr8, Oh yes I like the symbolism in Aarti's print first and more prominent.  Also the approval from Yash was beautifully done..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index