Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Hey guys im not in regular touch with the show but read the updates regularly...so here goes my thought abt who is playing the chaal...

I dont think kabir is doin all these for aditis property...

I think rishi must have blackmailed kabir and is craving for money(as  many articles  say rishi doesnt love neha but money) and kabir is doin it for his family or may be aditi is alive or some other reason but for good...

Wats ur thought on this...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Marinedrivemitturajucutegirl94Enigmatic_Angelswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RISHI is the true culprit[Reasons]" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sachsweet

Groupbie

sachsweet

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I think Rishi may be the culprit as what kind of husband would tell his wife "do as he says or they'll kill me", any other husbands would tell their wives to run for her life and don't worry about him.
and Kabir may actually be the "good" guy here cuz the way he talks to his mom, and what he did for karan his friend/manager only a person with good intentions can do all this. 

man i really hope Kabir turns out to be the Protagonist. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MarinedriveAsh55-Misek-prc_fan1

neelabha

neelabha

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Yes. I think you're right. The title of the show indicates that it is about 'chhal' i.e. deception. Things are not what they seem. So the 'hero' is the villain; and the 'villain' is the hero. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaytesmileyrosemiriam31smittuSandy-Naz

manaal_2011

Groupbie

manaal_2011

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Ya I think u r right! I'm not a regular viewer but saw some episodes today .i felt rushing might be the bad guy

MsCeylon

IF-Dazzler

MsCeylon

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I'm a big Kabir supporter :)
Though his actions are rough his intentions seem to have it's own shades...
I even might put the suspicion tab on Kabir's assistant but not on Kabir :) 

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
don know who is culprit actually, m so confused. i have doubts on each n evryone.

--Shree--

Groupbie

--Shree--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Ya i agree!

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
yep, very right ...Rishi is the wrong guy and Kabir is the rite one...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.