Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Is This Track For Barkha,s Sins and Dev,s Remorse

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
   Disclaimer  
Do not get angry , Barkha got easy death without any punishment for her deadly sin...             Barkha was doing great as being the loyal friend then turning negative and last became vindictive ...Yes her track was extended by side-linng the main male lead Dev but she was good if CVs had kept the balance , viewers would not have gone so against her ...That time Dev was turned dumb which he was not , he had presence of mind with sharp intellegence , yes if keep balance with intellegent Dev as he is shown now , with dialogues , at the helm of this all split personality behavior of Ruby , this track is potential and is intriguing with suspense, which would keep the viewers on the edge of their seats ..And its getting intersting , time for now to show Dev,s acting skills..His voice modulation techniques have no match ... heavy / husky and deep when emotional ( almost as if he has a cold) and really angry when he has to show his irritation or anger. ...Thank you CVs for creating this suspence and progression in the story ..

Edited by Neerjaa - 07 April 2012 at 4:18am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryzam123v3gradev09erlyndashivamalaushasriMona55fatssrilanka

ushasri IF-Sizzlerz
ushasri
ushasri

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
nice post neeraja yes bh didnt get perfect punishment for her sins i think this track has to show punishment for bh and dev repentence at the end
shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Why Ruby has to pay for Barkha's sin. I don't mind the suspense and story is getting very interesting. Viraat will get involved in future episodes will be interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

erlynda

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Neerja, we as viewers were not happy that Barkha got an easy death. So,I'm waiting to see how this bhatakti aatma screams out all her crimes being inside Ruby's body & voices out her intentions of killing both Dev & Radhika & then taking away Dev to this bhootni's world & Dev repenting for not trusting Radhika & then Dev & Radhika giving her the punishment for the last & final time.

Edited by fatssrilanka - 07 April 2012 at 3:35am
Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
 I think she possessed Ruby,s body as Ruby dislikes Radhika and has the same face ...
zam123 Goldie
zam123
zam123

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Neerjaa I too feel that the Barkha track was not shown correctly where Dev was shown as clueless or overlooking her behaviour, also his love for Radihka again was not shown correctly. I hope that by showing Ruby being possess by Barkha's aatma we the viewers will get to see Dev's realisation and remorse for not trusting Rad and together this time they will deal with Barkha properly.
One thing I am pleased about that Barkha actually has died or is this a plan of Barkha getting another Asur to possess Ruby's body to play havoc in Radev's life.
Mona55 IF-Stunnerz
Mona55
Mona55

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
now you guys dont get md at me

this set of writers for cb2 are clue less how to really write  a story  have a feeling they are going to mess it up again as they dont know how to keep 2-3 peaple involved in the story                                                                 

they did not have to dump up dev the way they did it -it would have been great if they had shown devs thoughts monologues etc that he is getting suspicious of barkha esp. after R/K came back but wants to wait and see till he gets solid proof thats ll that ws needed and the rest stay as it was

thats why so many viewers ------------------

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

erlynda

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hey guys read my new post, which might answer your questions. CVs are thinking deeply about this if my answer(s) are right in the new post I created...with the new post I created I feel like these are the answers to mine and your questions to what is the reason for bringing up this track again. 

I always wanted Barkha to get a bigger death and punishment then what was done when she died..that episode...it wasn't what i was expecting. 

Now, hopefully CVS have turned their tube lights on, and thought about this track deeply for the following reasons and answers I posted in my new post... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

erlyndaNeerjaa

Go to top